[sitcom 2007] Kimchi Cheese Smile 김치 치즈 스마일

Guest dream_on

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok im only at episode 17...

but ive been reading spoilers... because im just like that.. im really weird when it comes to drams and sitcoms or whatever i like to know the ending first =x

anyways sooo....

back to spoilers..

whats going on? hyeyoung and kijoon are together?!?!?!

whos sanho?!?! o.O

----

i guess not alot of people watch this huh?!? hehe

im at episode 27 now!!! =x

UM KI JOON... is HOT<3<3<3 not HOT but hes very... i dont know how to explain it.. he's just <3

Guest amane~matsuo

^

^

Me too, spoilers dont hurt me at all ^^

hahaa I also thikn Kijoon is hot, I lurvve him.. LOL. and his chracter here, i is just my style.. goofy & cute! LOL

about kijoon&hyeyoung, back in 97 [ep3] when hyeyoung was ditched by her bf, she and kijoon~

they made this promise to each other if after 10 years, theyd still be unattached they'd start to go out.

but kijoon has to go to army and he left. and fast forward to 2007, he becomes an announcer~

and on ep22 he asked her if they can start going out becoz he still remembers his promise..

they decided to have this "cool dating". but unfortunately, on ep52 they break up :/

but till now its obvious they still have something for each other..

and about sanho~ the mystery guy. he and hyeyoung too met on 1997 [ep5]

hyeyoung was off to follow suyoung into the womens restroom but then turned out

he was in the mens room, sanho said, "Hey old maid ajumma, this is the mens restroom"

LOL he was really arrogant back then.. and on 2007 while HY was going home from

her USA trip she accidentally bumped on Sanho with her car while driving.

Sanho then lost his memory from the accident and so the Shin family adopted him

and from then on, it turned out Sanho too liked Hyeyoung. He even proposed to her already but

she says for her, he is just like a family...

So, Kijoon+Hyeyoung+Sanho = Love Triangle~!

Guest erinator

i guess not alot of people watch this huh?!? hehe

im at episode 27 now!!! =x

UM KI JOON... is HOT<3<3<3 not HOT but hes very... i dont know how to explain it.. he's just <3

*raise hand* i do i do! i got hooked a couple of weeks ago and managed to catch up on 80-something episodes in 3 days. i even went as far as muddling my way through some of the actors' cyworlds and fan cafes in korean (i'm definitely not a fluent korean reader/writer) and now stay up every night (3:20am in my timezone) to watch the show as it's being aired.

and now i have that keane song stuck in my head all the time. :D

ooooooh only 35 more minutes till tonight's episode! i can't wait!!!

-----

ps - if i had a windows machine, i'd probably just download it from a CB, but i've only got an older ibook. big thank yous to all of you who've uploaded episodes to youtube/veoh and megaupload!

Guest amane~matsuo

episode 101, kijoon proposed marriage to hyeyoung but it was soo blahhh...

instead of being impressed, she was pissed.. <_<

a wonderful proposal would have been better.... hmmm~

kijoon+hyeyoung couple reminds me of the minmin couple in highkick..

got divorced but in the end they still got together, in KJ&HY case,

broken up so in the end is the reconciliation/marriage??? :blink:

anywayyyy,,

LOL! glad some peeps are starting to like KCS... hehe.

I totally stalk thier cyworlds too.. heehee. even wuldo's cyworld.. :D

too bad hyunjin dont have a cyworld.. if he had i'd be totally stalking him too.. XD

& erin, youre catching up fast~~ ! ^^

have U seen tonights eppie? unfortunately i fell asleep >_____<

just have to DL tomm...

seen the previews && ep 103 on monday next week is called THE KIJOON'S LIFE...

and its live!!! wow~~ I cannot wait for that eppie :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

but unfortunately not much eomshin... :tongue2:

--------------------------------

guess who !!!!!!

8dwztrk.jpg

ANSWER: http://i14.tinypic.com/8737r54.jpg

he kissed her cheek!

he kissed her cheek!

he kissed her cheek!

he kissed her cheek!

.lol. i can't wait until eppi 101! and that eomshin moment! *spaz. . .*

- Kyu

holy holy moleyyyyynesss =OOO eomshin is moving along hehe i cant wait to watch that scene. i'll be spazzing like crazy lolls <33 i lurveeeeeee spoilers. mucho loves haha

im currently rewatching episode 96. (i skimmed it last time)

lots of eomshin moments too hehe. hyunjin was so hottt the second time he sees that stalker dude. esp when he grabs his hand and is like if you're going to leave, leave honorably (something like that). so hothothot. hyunjin's smile is always too cuteee.

awww yeonji and hyunjin's time drinking together. yeonji loves freeloading (like me). they're too cute together!!!! roarrr. yeonji's words were too sweet. hyunjin is too funny when hes drunk and hes completely serious too. the ending was =PPPPPPP puahahaha eomshin moments.

poor hyunjin... jiwoo is just a swimming monstor. i hope he confesses even if he doesnt win!!! even though in a way he already confessed.

puahahahaha the scene where shingoo comes out of the bathroom is FUNNYYYYYYY. lolls then the mother-in-law clogged the toilet with poop.

yup eomshin is moving right along... (:

epp. 102 was one of the funnniest!!

hahahaha the kijoon scenes were hilarious, and of course the first kiss on the cheek was sooooo cute<3 (it seems like yeonji is opening up more to hyunjin, no?)

and even suhyun...he was freaking hilarious in the last scene X]

i wonder how old hyunjin and yeonji are in real life?

Guest amane~matsuo

he kissed her cheek!

he kissed her cheek!

he kissed her cheek!

he kissed her cheek!

.lol. i can't wait until eppi 101! and that eomshin moment! *spaz. . .*

- Kyu

ohh yes he did !! and it was soo cute~~ LOL !!!!

yeonji was just pointing out to hyunjin that he has ketchup on his cheek but he misunderstood thinking she wants a kiss...

LOL!! but isnt yeonji kissed hyunjin too before??? XD hahaa~~ now I want a real kiss...! after he kissed her he was like soo embarassed but too cuute,

and he even tripped on the way to the restrooom! LOL

735hlab.gif

holy holy moleyyyyynesss =OOO eomshin is moving along hehe i cant wait to watch that scene. i'll be spazzing like crazy lolls <33 i lurveeeeeee spoilers. mucho loves haha

im currently rewatching episode 96. (i skimmed it last time)

lots of eomshin moments too hehe. hyunjin was so hottt the second time he sees that stalker dude. esp when he grabs his hand and is like if you're going to leave, leave honorably (something like that). so hothothot. hyunjin's smile is always too cuteee.

awww yeonji and hyunjin's time drinking together. yeonji loves freeloading (like me). they're too cute together!!!! roarrr. yeonji's words were too sweet. hyunjin is too funny when hes drunk and hes completely serious too. the ending was =PPPPPPP puahahaha eomshin moments.

poor hyunjin... jiwoo is just a swimming monstor. i hope he confesses even if he doesnt win!!! even though in a way he already confessed.

puahahahaha the scene where shingoo comes out of the bathroom is FUNNYYYYYYY. lolls then the mother-in-law clogged the toilet with poop.

i'm starting to think that kcs is a 똥 sitcom...! so many ddong issues... hahahhaaaa~

hyunjin~! U cant decipher if he's drunk or not coz of his seriousness...! the cart scene was cuute too..

altho i wanted much more.. LOL

yup eomshin is moving right along... (:

epp. 102 was one of the funnniest!!

hahahaha the kijoon scenes were hilarious, and of course the first kiss on the cheek was sooooo cute<3 (it seems like yeonji is opening up more to hyunjin, no?)

and even suhyun...he was freaking hilarious in the last scene X]

i wonder how old hyunjin and yeonji are in real life?

kijoon fan meeting..!! bwahahaaa.. poor kijoonie..!! that fanclub leader was crazzyyyy.. hahaaa!

i would have pity suhyeon too coz he saw the kiss between hyunjin/yeonji but he's such a playboy that

i would never want yeonji and him together... heehee. i want hyunjin and yeonji...! eomshin ^__________^

in real life, yeonji is older, she's born in 83 and hyunjin is born in 85..

so that makes him 22, and she 24~

--------------------

btw the guys from KCS DC inside gall gets to visit the KCS set from the mbc studios, and they get to meet and give gift to the

cast and staff...! ***ENVY******

YJ_SY_4.jpg

SW_5.jpg

shine_we_are_173.jpg

SH_5.jpg

HY_1.jpg

HJ_2.jpg

ED_2.jpg

JW_2.jpg

IN_20.jpg

thanks for the hugeee pics =DD

(watching episode 102 right now)

omgsh the fan meeting is SOOOOOOOOOOOO funny. ahaha and sanho sees his fan club members. lolls it must be so funny. poor kijoon. hes a good singer. sanho is having so much fun. =P

awww suhyeon thinks yeonji likes him. hes such a funny player. its like he openly says the wrong things to the girls he's dating/likes. puahahaha but still eomshin rules all <33 i kinda wish he would stop giving into jiwoo's one love ways.

hyunjin is too cute trying to comfort her. <33 hes becoming more "aggressive" with expressing his attraction toward her. and hes so happy when yeonji comes in (after being so late) but suhyeon is coming. =OO aww hyunjin is listening to yeonji's problem hehe too sweet. ahahah he has something on his face LOLLS but he thinks something else is going on PUAHAHAHA i find that so funny yet too cute =PPPPP and suhyeon and jiwoo sees them. oh dearrrr =OOO he kissed her for so long. ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha too funny. yeonji's so honest. omgshh he fell while going to the restroom!!! omgsh toooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeee. i love hyunjinnie!! EOMSHIN ALL THE WAYYY!!!

suhyeon is so badddd. hes going back to chaeyeon right away. jiwoo's so =..= suhyeon has no commitment. tsk tsk tsk. suhyeon is =..= getting all mad at hyunjin b/c hj likes yeonji. but then he turns right away when chaeyeon calls. tsk tsk tsk suhyeon needs someone to knock some sense into him. like jiwoo the swimming monstor. omgsh but still this is what makes suhyeon so funny.

kijoon's fan meeting pics were shown to hyeyoung. puahahaha awww~

Guest amane~matsuo

^

^

^

hahaaaa yeahhh!!! eomshin is too cute~! I love those two.. yeah even tho yeonji is such a brat sometimes,

but with hyunjin she's bearable.. and hyunjin is like always helping her !!!!! he's sooooo nice~

like when yeonji was washing dishes in the late night, hyunjin helped her, but it was not dishwashing liquid he poured on the sponge..

bwahaaa~! and when yeonji was shining all those shoes, hyunjin helped her too.. awww! he's too sweet!

hyunjin is what yeonji all needs to forget about kijoon.. and he's so nice as to help her always..!

they rule XD

yeah suhyeon...! major player~! yeonji would never like her sadly... and hyunjin admitted that he likes yeonji to suhyeon & jiwoo..!

so suhyeon better not break up with chaeyeon..! LOL~~~ but yeah suhyeon is too funny~! after he seen hyunjin kissing

yeonji he ran away shouting at the top of his lungs but then pleading in the gates of his gf to accept him back..!

and when his gf called him while talking to hyunjin about yeonji, he was all too sweet but after that when he faced hyunjn again

he was all like, "dont you know how much i like her' something~ LOL!

sanho is mean..!! hahaaa. I think he's the one who posted the pix from kijoon's fan meeting..! and for once, i want her to decide...

since sanho & kijoon now both proposed to her... kijoon or sanhoo...!

but i want the ddong couple together...!

aww man... i have like NO TIME!!! too much work!!! i havent watched since epi 28 i think..

i havent seen where hyeyoung and kijoon break up, but i read spoilers, i really hope that they get back together!!! that would be great!!!

kijoon is just sooo cute!!!!<3

Guest irdanri

Eh. I see Kijoon just like Yeonji with not moving on but I guess we'll see where it goes :P

Hahaha the kijoon fanclub thing and Suhyun randomly screaming as he's running LOL

Guest amane~matsuo

^

^

yeah, the way I look at it, yeonji cant forget kijoon, kijoon cant forget hyeyoung.. <_<

but at least kijoon's feeling's are much more sensible.. and realistic...

yeonji and kijoon can never be.. just look at the age gap... 15 years...!!

and now that kijoon is thinking about marriage already,

yeonji has no chance whatsoever.. poor girl~

she has to wake up and see hyunjin thats just right in front of her.. heehee..!

aww man... i have like NO TIME!!! too much work!!! i havent watched since epi 28 i think..

i havent seen where hyeyoung and kijoon break up, but i read spoilers, i really hope that they get back together!!! that would be great!!!

kijoon is just sooo cute!!!!<3

awww too bad~~ when the eps gets higher,, the better ^ ^

hahaaa kijoon is goofy and comic but cuuute~ kijoon sarang..! hahaaa..!

they broke up on ep52 :unsure:

kijoon wanted to get back, and there was a point too when hyeyoung would finally

accept him again, but it was that episode when yeonji confessed to her that

she likes kijoon, and she even wont accept him becoz she knows about

yeonji's feelings... so till now theyre still not together.. :(

Guest erinator

& erin, youre catching up fast~~ ! ^^

have U seen tonights eppie? unfortunately i fell asleep >_____<

just have to DL tomm...

seen the previews && ep 103 on monday next week is called THE KIJOON'S LIFE...

and its live!!! wow~~ I cannot wait for that eppie :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

but unfortunately not much eomshin... :tongue2:

i saw most of ep 102, but missed the beginning because i lost track of time. :(--edit: i just watched the beginning (yay for unnieunnie on youtube! she rocks at uploading kcs episodes!) and realized who the rich girl is that soo hyun dates in this episode... she's the one who splashed him in the jealousy episode, right?

ep 103 was live? did i miss something? it seemed to be a compilation of previously filmed clips of kijoon? not that i'm complaining... the ddong announcer episode clip still cracks me up. :D

ep 104 was so cute! i really like how this show weaves in past events and you get to see how much all the characters are actually interconnected!

this episode contains anecdotes about last year's (2006) christmas that are related to this year's christmas but the show's characters themselves don't fully realize the connection. my favourite moments: shin goo and his belief in santa! or hye young pretending to be the same age as yeon ji and calling hyun jin "oppa"? or the briefest hint of the eomshin couple at the costume party? the bottle of "apple juice" that makes its way to the final recipient/victim... priceless! heehee!

Guest amane~matsuo

1st of all~~~ Happy Holidays everyone !!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

i saw most of ep 102, but missed the beginning because i lost track of time. :(--edit: i just watched the beginning (yay for unnieunnie on youtube! she rocks at uploading kcs episodes!) and realized who the rich girl is that soo hyun dates in this episode... she's the one who splashed him in the jealousy episode, right?

yes, I think suhyeons gf is the rich girl who accidentally splashed him before ^ ^

ep 103 was live? did i miss something? it seemed to be a compilation of previously filmed clips of kijoon? not that i'm complaining... the ddong announcer episode clip still cracks me up. :D

when I read it before in imbc kcs it said it was live <_<

but it turned out to be kijoon special.. hahaaa...!

his broadcast accidents and mishaps, the fights and quarrels with eunwook and of course, his love for hyeyoung..! hahaaa~~~

the ddong announcer epi cracks me up too....!!!

"viewers, please defacate well..." :w00t::vicx:

ep 104 was so cute! i really like how this show weaves in past events and you get to see how much all the characters are actually interconnected!

this episode contains anecdotes about last year's (2006) christmas that are related to this year's christmas but the show's characters themselves don't fully realize the connection. my favourite moments: shin goo and his belief in santa! or hye young pretending to be the same age as yeon ji and calling hyun jin "oppa"? or the briefest hint of the eomshin couple at the costume party? the bottle of "apple juice" that makes its way to the final recipient/victim... priceless! heehee!

last Christmas~~~!!! ^________^

I cant wait...! I'm currently downloading it right now...~ :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

heeehee thx for the spoilers~ :lol:

&& tell me this is real~~~~~~!

71m1qbd.jpg

Guest Tablove

I don't know if this was mentioned or not, but in KCS OST doesn't it sound like Epik High rapping? And one episode, I swear it was Tablo who was narrating...maybe he'll guest appear in the show one time maybe?

I love 이현진

I don't know if this was mentioned or not, but in KCS OST doesn't it sound like Epik High rapping? And one episode, I swear it was Tablo who was narrating...maybe he'll guest appear in the show one time maybe?

I love 이현진

his voice featured as the voice of the baby in sooyoung's stomach lolls.

i dunno if he'll be making an appearance since he'll have to be an infant. =X

that cap is =OOO i want it to be reality and not hyunjin's dream!!!

Guest `shillalove

this may be out of subject but does anyone know the episode where hye-young has a dream of the people

doing the tell me dance and that brings them luck?

because im trying to learn the dance ive been watching tutorials and they arent helping me

so im gonna see what the KCS people have to give for the Tell Me dance by Wonder Girls.

Thannks.

Archived