• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babymarzy07

what ep was last night?

ep97 right? no new ones on cb today..

hmmm...

weird...

really depressed about loosing mbc on cable..

dl is the only thing going right now..

hehehe

^^ i saw it!

i REALLY don't like anything scary! and the music that they were playing in the background was sooo not cool!! .lol.

yeah but in the end it turned funny!

- Kyu

could someone be so kind to upload some songs that was played in the last couple of episodes??

feist- 1234

keane- somewhere only we know

glenn hansard- falling slowly

thanks so much.

Guest amane~matsuo

bwahahaha!!! epp 98 was funny! hyunjin drunk and then eunwook's first love !!! haaahaa!

yea twas really scary but in the end.. too funny!! that guy was cute btw!! LOL

and when he finally appeared to eunwook, he was like, surprised and said, WHO ARE YOU!?!?

coz he didnt saw the once, young pretty eunwook but the granma eunwook..

and she was all like,, jenjang jenjang jenjang!!! wahaha! but btw he was one cute ghost.. I wouldnt be scared of him... LOL

still have to see ep 99 :(

btw;;

only in wma formats~

BGMs;

feist - 1234 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/cdj0l2

falling slowly/glen hansard - http://www.sendspace.com/file/1zrcpe

ep87 kijoon's family dream [episode inspired by the movie 'family man']

somewhere only we know/keane - http://www.sendspace.com/file/n3bae7

yunji & kijoon scenes

by this river/brian eno - http://www.sendspace.com/file/uoa983

ep90 shinguu, euldong, hyeyoung misses sanho

last scene in ep90

there's still lots of nice BGM here in the sitcom.. if U like them.. tell me.. tetetell me keke!

Guest amane~matsuo

^

^

I only have avi :(

and hyunjinnie is sadd.... guess why? :tears:

85yrbl5.jpg

and i find this cute!! haahaa... eomshin 1997.. and eomshin 2007...

6l3ixdt.jpg

ddong couple 1997, ddong couple 2007

6psnx1f.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

^

^

yw ^___^

btw the song 1234 by feist,, which ep was that BGM used from? :D

the song was played at the end of ep. 96 when yeonji was taking drunk hyunjin in the shopping cart, pwahaha that was funny

Guest amane~matsuo

the song was played at the end of ep. 96 when yeonji was taking drunk hyunjin in the shopping cart, pwahaha that was funny

ohh~ that was the BGM then, I guess I didnt notice, thx too (:

Episode 99 :o

Oh that YeonJi.. She has to stop living in the past :rolleyes:

I second that.. :(

Kijoon just seems to pity her while on the other hand Hyunjin cares for her sooo much !! she has got to stop :unsure:

anyway 100th episode !!!

more yeonji+kijoon and honestly dont like it <_<

but in the end... EOMSHIN!!! and it was a touching scene~

89lkpqa.gif

6lsopog.jpg

yeonji doesnt go home because now kijoon knows about her liking him, and hyeyoung too

and actually sanho knows too... anyway on the photostudio yeonji hid coz kijoon came

and then hyeyoung came.. kijoon says is it because of Yeonji and how HY knows that YJ likes him so

she wont accept his feelings for her, he asked; but HY says its not that & never will be.

and then she sees yeonji there.. so HY said they'd have to talk about it later, but KJ already says

me and yeonji will never be, and HY has to trust in him since it's her younger sister btw..

so he said he and yeonji will never ever be..

and after that yeonji came out and pretended not to hear it...

and Yeonji & Kijoon's Heyri date becomes real, and at the end Kijoon confronts her

that he knows about her liking him but then she says, who ? and she said she must have beeun misunderstood

she also said if Hyeyoung knows about it too and said the two is funny and how imaginative they are...

so she said he never liked him and kijoon thanked him. hyunjin calls Yeonji and she pretends its Suwoo.

Kijoon then comes home and Hyunjin comes rushing to Yeonji, and then he finds her everywhere

and finally he found her on that coffee vending machine, kicking it and punching it and all

coz not one can comes out. Hyunjin then stops her from kicking and punching and hold her arms...!

and then he hugged her !! at first she was breaking off from him but in the end she cried in his arms,

she was all saying~ 10 yrs, 10 yrs... and he was all saying 아라...아라...!

She was crying and he was so close to crying too!!! :tears:

and I think its the end of Kijoon+Yeonji.. and I hope the start of more EOMSHIN ㅡㅜ

wahhh eomshin~

__055.jpg

23b8841c.jpg

_043.jpg

fb73b1af.jpg

IMG_62068559.jpg

P070917002_08779.jpg

_3-1.jpg

wah~!!! i can't wait until episode 99!!

no offense but i'm glad to see the end of the kijoon/yeonji thing! that means that there will be more time for eomshin~

- Kyu

Guest amane~matsuo

me too, I mean yeonji, what a pity.. but looking at it realistically; it will never really happen since

kijoon & yeonji has 15 yrs. age gap and then kijoon and hyeyoung, and then hyeyoung and yeonji are sisters..

and kijoon would not as much as to date yeonji... hyunjin was right when he said to yeonji to not expect too much.

but he only cares for her...

more eomshin.. becoz there's no time !!! KCS will end this january ㅠㅠ

86zzfyq.jpg

7wfe62h.jpg

8b5age0.jpg

81fq5n9.jpg

8gfo8ll.jpg

865dxs4.gif7yeg4df.gif

6odexwp.gif6nvix7a.gif

from ep100~

7xwyivs.jpg

8byldn4.jpg

6tkw09w.jpg

ep100 asf file !!!

&& i dunno if this will work... but right click + save target as;

http://bigmail22.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bi...DpGl8bGt1a74soh

omgshhh will episode 100 become another fave episode for me?!?!?! thank you so much for the spoilers.. i really shouldnt be on at all right now cuz i have three tests coming up all on the same day.. ERGHH lolls but EOMSHIN!!! oh dear oh dear <33 im so sad they're ending this in january =/ maybe thats why yeonji finally starts to accept that kijoon and her will never be. plus hyunjin was the one always there for her not kijoon. so.... =DD thank you so much for the link <33

amane-matsuo - btw in epi 100 hyunjin wasnt saying narang narang lolls he was saying i know i know (ahra ahra)

Guest amane~matsuo

omgshhh will episode 100 become another fave episode for me?!?!?! thank you so much for the spoilers.. i really shouldnt be on at all right now cuz i have three tests coming up all on the same day.. ERGHH lolls but EOMSHIN!!! oh dear oh dear <33 im so sad they're ending this in january =/ maybe thats why yeonji finally starts to accept that kijoon and her will never be. plus hyunjin was the one always there for her not kijoon. so.... =DD thank you so much for the link <33

amane-matsuo - btw in epi 100 hyunjin wasnt saying narang narang lolls he was saying i know i know (ahra ahra)

just the ending of episode 100 is my fave eomshin scene..!!! heehee~ I love it how Hyunjin is always there for her!

So Yeonji has to forget Kijoon balli and wake up coz in fron of her is Hyunjin !! <333

ahaha!! oh I guess I was too much into the scene that I did not hear it right.. !!! Sorry ^___^

heehee goodluck on the test btw ;)

that last scene in episode 100 was soooo romantic and sad at the same time~

i hope that yeonji and hyunjin get together soon... ;)

I hope they get together... fast !!! ^__________^

they celebrate the 100th epi !! ^________^

85dj8rk.jpg

but sadly no KCS today since in Korea its the presidential elections...

ahh happy 100th episode kimchi cheese smile!!~ omg r u serious?!?! kimch cheese smile ends january?? T_T NOOOOOOOO it was too short.. just when i was getting used to this show..

~ off to watch ep 100!~

Archived