[sitcom 2007] Kimchi Cheese Smile 김치 치즈 스마일

Guest dream_on

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amane~matsuo

omgg.... i wish they extended it even at least a week more!! wahhhh they ended so fast :(

but ahhhhh the MOMENT!! finally!! EOMSHIN!! WAHHHH!! i got goosebumps!!

ROFL that it had to be in bathroom! of all places!! kekeke

I Need more Lee Hyun Jin! I wish he has new stuff too!!

Wahhhh!! Let's make a thread!! HAhahhaa I wish to see more Sanho and HyunJinnie!! ^^

Thanks amane! Ill wait till u have time! :)

I wish they'd extended ㅜㅡ its sad as it is... :tears:

anyway I'll reup and prolly upload most of the songs used here in the sitcom,, just gimme time I think coz this week is

our midterms ㅜㅜ and KCS hasnt ended yet but am having the withdrawal symptoms already :unsure: :unsure:

episodes are getting sad now..

I hate it when sitcoms end. I hate it when dramas end.

Characters grow on you and you get attached to the characters. Sucks

I know!! i'm so attached I think :tears:

every dramatic things makes me teary-eyed this time,, like the scene where kijoon hugged hyeyoung and said he'll be much more better

esp. becoz it was touching coz before kijoon always made HY dissapointed, and esp coz sanho is such a nice guy finally accepting the two and said to KJ to be nice to all :tears: it also made me teary when KJ&HY had this financial problems about thier marriage and he hugged her while she cried and he said there will be a way... it also gave me goosebumps when yeonji was the one who kissed hyunjin's hands before he went to compete. and gee I was all crying hard when hyunji lost and the way he was swimming with just one arms~ :tears: :tears: :tears:

saddddd, I never wanted it to end but I guess :unsure:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in ep 118...

the DREAM IS SO SAD!!!!

and the ending... where hyunjin grabs yeonji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its KILLING MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh

i dont think ive ever cried for a sitcom before... haha im exaggerating.. but its sad!!!

i dont want this to end!!!

Guest amane~matsuo

yes ep 118!!! :sweatingbullets::tears:

only the kiss made me smile ^____________^

it was soo touching the two :tears:

yeonji really cares for hyunjin, so their feelings now are mutual.. but only 2 eps to go...!! wahhhh!

i loved it in ep118 when yeonji saw hyunjin asleep on the couch so he made him lay down comfortably and then put a blanket on him, she must

have fallen asleep looking at him and then hyunjin woke up and sees her next to him so he smiled and also put the blanket on her... awww!!!!

and then hyunjin wakes up feeling hungry but kijoon isnt around, and actually no one is around so hyunjin prepares ramyeon for himself... but he was having a hard time.. ppor hyunjinnie~~ anyway yeonji arrives and helps him, he also helps him eat and then after they watch tv and yeonji notices he's growing a stubble.. which I think makes him more manly!! i want some stubble on hyunjinah.. LOL. anyway yeonji says she'll help him shave... and then they shave on the bathroom yeonji is good in shaving hehe, coz she help shinguu sometimes,, anyway hyunjin asks if he can continue liking her, and asks what she's about to say.... yeonji kisses her and then he grabs her for another kiss... wahhhh! theyre like a couple already

too bad its all coming to an end :tears: :tears: :tears:

anyway it was also funny bet. euldong granny, shinguu granpa, suyoung and hyeyoung~

its too funny how they can hear each other thoughts...!!! haahaa!!!

in the end euldong granny went to the psychiatrist...! LOL

Guest diorxbabe

ep 119 was so bittersweet :tears:

- it really was more like everyone was getting ready to move on and continue their lives..

-it sucks because high kick had so many fans and it was bittersweet when that ended & it affected kimchi cheese smile's ratings..and i think thats why it is ending so short because sitcoms usually end around 200+ episodes

anyways this just sucks that its ending im so hooked :(

does anyone know how old yeonji are hyunjin really are?and whats yeonji's real name?

oh yeah hyunjin and yeonji are officially a couple and im smiling like a moron right now lol :)

- it really was more like everyone was getting ready to move on and continue their lives..

-it sucks because high kick had so many fans and it was bittersweet when that ended & it affected kimchi cheese smile's ratings..and i think thats why it is ending so short because sitcoms usually end around 200+ episodes

does anyone know how old yeonji are hyunjin really are?and whats yeonji's real name?

oh yeah hyunjin and yeonji are officially a couple and im smiling like a moron right now lol :)

Yeon Ji's real name is 유연지 (Yoo Yeon Ji) born in 1983

Hyun Jin's real name is 이현진 (Lee Hyun Jin) born in 1985

Guest babymarzy07

Iesp. becoz it was touching coz before kijoon always made HY dissapointed, and esp coz sanho is such a nice guy finally accepting the two and said to KJ to be nice to all :tears: it also made me teary when KJ&HY had this financial problems about thier marriage and he hugged her while she cried and he said there will be a way... it also gave me goosebumps when yeonji was the one who kissed hyunjin's hands before he went to compete. and gee I was all crying hard when hyunji lost and the way he was swimming with just one arms~ :tears: :tears: :tears:

saddddd, I never wanted it to end but I guess :unsure:

i watched it!! :w00t:

i love that eomshin couple!! omg!!

you know i began to think that maybe if that didnt happen they wouldnt really have became a couple..

but im still sad for hyunjin.. at least he got his other happiness..

oh man, the whitdrawal symptoms. i had them while watching othe daily dramas and sitcoms too.

sad.. i grew attached. like they were part of my everyday..

waaahhhh.. i never knew yeonji was older in real life. hyunjin is younger.. omo. a year younger than me!! hahhaha :)

Guest amane~matsuo

yeah, even back in nov they are already wrapping it up since the ratings just plays from 10-12% so I think that's what made them end it quickly..

but still KCS is very goood, much more than what I expected to be. :)

anyway ep119 made me tear so much~~~ sanhoya!!!! :tears: :tears: :tears:

so sanho didnt really went to the states but instead he did the right thing and told the police.. but still I think he will get acquitted for the crime too...

he requested kijoon to send shinguu granpa emails so that they wont doubt him... it was sad when sanho was saying goodbye to the family and also the one where shinguu kept calling him until he cried :tears: and swimteam no more~ kwon went to serve in the military, I think jiwoo got scouted for a prof. swimteam and of course hyunjin has to heal himself so suhyeon was left to be the head of the swimteam.... btw yeonji and hyunjin was sooooo cute at the bus stop... but I wonder if thats how can they all be... :tears:

soooo sad :tears: & withdrawal symptoms really caving in :tears:

edit-----

episode 120~ was funny.. eomshin!!! :lol:

while in the car kijoon caught yeonji&hyunjin in a sweet act on the bus stop so he assumed theyre in a relationship and woke up for hyeyoung to see~ coz she was napping that time but yeonji saw them so he and hyunjin pretended to be fighting... and kijoon&hyeyoungs apartment is still in renovation, i mean theyre still arranging all the furnitures so I guess no marriage yet.. anyway yeonji and hyunjin was running errands and ended up both in kijoon&hyeyoung's home,,

but before that they had a fight since hyunjin wanted thier relatonship for others to know but yeonji says its not for the better since they might break up someday.. anyway hyunjin was mad.. and then on KJ&HY's apt they end up there together and hyunjin felt hungry so the two went on a grocery store to buy some foods and the security guard of the bldg asked who were they when he asked where are they going and if theyre the "newly-married couple" hyunjin said yes

and said to yeonji "let go Yeobo!" LOL~~ :lol: anyway they cooked together which was sweet~ and ate together. and they come to an agreement to hide thier relationship.. anyway a delivery man came and asked again if theyre just married hyunjin said yes.. hehehe. and asked for him to sign. meanwhile hyeyoung gets a call that something ( i forgot what ) is already delivered to thier house, hyeyoung says it cant be since no one is there. they rushed to get there and hyunjin gets a call from kijoon asking where he is,, he said he's watching a movie and KJ asked if he went to thier apt he yes earlier in the morning but he left already. but then they hear KJ&HY's voice outside... LOL!!! that time hyunjin&yeonji was moving that large box so they had no choice to hide inside it.. hahaha.. twas a very funny situation..

anyway the guard came and even the delivery man and swore that there's the couple who claimed to be just wed.. so KJ&HY notices the big box and before they can see what's inside hyunjin&yeonji whose inside the box stood up and ran away~~~ imagine a large box running away.. too funny my sides ached.. LMAO~~ but hyeyoung sees yeonji's gloves there. the night came and hyunjin&yeonji comes home, hyeyoung says they have to something to talk about with the two... hyeyoung then asks if she was in thier apt she said no. and then hyeyoung shows her gloves and yeonji denies its hers.. LOL, typically yeonji :lol:

anyway hyunjin also denies and hyeyoung asks if they have a relationship... hyunjin denies it but yeonji admits :sweatingbullets: she says they kept it a secret becoz HY would make them breakup, HY says what is she talking about, and said its ok for her but they have to keep it from thier parents since they will get a scolding... awww what a nice older sis~ a cool one too,, would love to have an eonnie like her.. heehee~~ yeonji thanked hyeyoung for approving of them but hyeyoung says "what thanks? you go wash the dishes," LOL! so the two washed the dishes and even played with each other, putting some soap in each faces.. but then while joking around hyunjin's head accidentally hit the cupboard.. ouch! LOL! hahah cuute~ and looked like sanho is successful in the states, I thought he'd be imprisoned too whew~~~! and he even sent a new fridge to the family... but the door squeaks... :lol:

854qomg.gif

6nsx2cy.gif

7y8a1wg.gif

^ he prolly is in prison...

remember when he asked kijoon to buy a new refridgerator for the ahjumma?

but yea....

just watched ep. 119 it was really good and sad =/

*sigh

Guest amane~matsuo

^

I believed that so too~ but he was shown that he is in a meeting somewhere with some americans...

but then kijoon was shown smiling... so maybe he is??? ㅡㅜ

does anyone know where high quality versions of kimchi cheese smile can be downloaded? credeisca's 3rd clubbox only goes up to 106. can someone start uploading the rest (high or medium quality) on clubbox or megaupload? thanks!

Guest diorxbabe

^ from what i know Kalena85 and creidesca are the only clubbox that upload kimchi cheese smile and creidesca is the only one that uploads high quality so from 106 and some other episodes she only uploaded lq but theres a youtube account that uploads daily and its good quality to watch

youtube

hope that helps

Guest diorxbabe

np ep 120 was so sweet and i cant believe tommo is the last episode :tears:

does anyone know when they finished filming and are there any after party pics?

Guest amane~matsuo

ty dior~ if someone else finds somewhere to download please post

creidesca2 clubbox has kcs starting from ep1~

np ep 120 was so sweet and i cant believe tommo is the last episode :tears:

does anyone know when they finished filming and are there any after party pics?

yeah i loved ep120 ^^

today is the last episode... I would love to get home right now and watch it by stream but I have exams till

7pm so I will miss it live :tears: :tears: :tears:

anyway,, so saddddd :tears: the ending party, I read it was on jan15. the pix I've seen is just from thier

last shooting all together ㅜㅡ I hope the actors post the after party pix on thier cyworld tho~

byungjin is the only one whove posted some pix on his hompi but its the last epi shooting.

cant post it now @school.

LOL@at the part in the beginning when they were fighting!

i can't believe there's only one more episode left! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

i can never watch a sitcom the same way again.

- Kyu

Guest diorxbabe

holy fack its over :tears:

this is so bittersweet i cant believe its already over..

but the ending was good they didnt cut it off with any unanswered questions..

if anyone finds the after party pics and stuff can you pls post it

Archived