[sitcom 2007] Kimchi Cheese Smile 김치 치즈 스마일

Guest dream_on

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amane~matsuo

Hahaha. This is a sitcom not a drama - interesting ideas though

Although if it does happen.. then I'll be very surprised.

In ep. 108, 2 people getting married makes 3 sad D:

That's not a great balance

hehe !! yeah, not drama but sitcom.. but still in sitcom expect the unexpected >___<

sanho is sad, hyunjin worries over yeonji and yeonji feels sad too, but I think now she is handling it well

and it seems she's developing some feelings for hyunjin now...! I hope !!!

in epi108~ I loved the rooftop scene and the bus scene! eomshin couple stranded out in the rooftop on the cold so

they embrace to keep warm. in the bus going home they fell asleep side by side and hyunjin held her hand..

sweeet~

epi109~ wuldo is sooo cute.. hahahaaa ! shinguu granpa wont pay her back so she called the police for help,,

they made an agreement so everyday he has to pay so she can have her 10 thousand wond back.. LOL~

hyeyoung meets kijoons dad for the first time, but he lied about her age and job... she was irritated but

then she has to pretend becoz really kijoons dad is kinda scary :lol: hyeyoung did her best to impress complimenting kijoon's dad with his fashion

style, and even said his voice is like kim myungmin... wahah~ and said how funny he is.. all is well and kijoon's dad

seem to like her but in the end kijoon said her real age which is 39 [btw he lied becoz he doesnt seem to like the younger man-older woman affair]

so kijoon's dad became kinda irked but kijoon said he'd get married anyway.. LOL

todays epi~~ 110! eomshin/joonyoung epi..! sanho and yeonji will have this sexy concept photoshoot together but seems like hyunjin is getting jealous by sanho&yeonji's sexy couple poses... he even walked out during the photoshoot.. hyeyoung is jealous of eunwook/kijoon's boss relationship becoz kijoon's boss

seemed very gentlemanly/wonderful towards eunsook while kijoon is not much. cant wait~

Guest babymarzy07

^ amane~ im so behind!!

catching up on the last 5 eppies... didnt have time over the holiday much..

hehhee

sounds exciting...

i really really want eomshin and joonyoung.. they'd better make things happen..

poor hyunjinnie.. yeonji you should be realizing your feelings more.. heheheh

happy new year to all!! :)

may we have better KCS eppies filled with happy stuff all the way.. hehehhe

Guest amane~matsuo

^

^

Happy new year marzy !!! ^______________^

oh KCS started happy alright,, but with the wedding coming up, and looks like eomshin couple will mutually like each other,

I really think it will end in january....

but You need to catch up soon~ so much has happened to our faves eomshin/joonyoung couple :D

&& I really want 겹사돈... *sigh..

7xky82s.jpg

after watching ep 108 i have a feeling that kijoon and hyunjin arent real biological siblings because they were emphasizing about how big of an age gap they have between the two.. and also it seems like they going to make it as if hyunjin's adopted and so he and yunji can be together and hyeyoung and kijoon can be together too LOL

maybe its me thinking too far ahead :)

that makes sense though =x

i hope that happens.. haha

i want them hyunjin&yeonji to happen too!!!

im really happy that kijoon&hyeyoung FINALLY gets together again..

cant wait for the next episode!!!!!

Guest Q_Park

hey amane~!

episode 109 was funny.

poor wuldo, but gramps should know that stealing is wrong! .lol.

hey wait a sec! where's that picture from?

- Kyu

Guest amane~matsuo

that makes sense though =x

i hope that happens.. haha

i want them hyunjin&yeonji to happen too!!!

im really happy that kijoon&hyeyoung FINALLY gets together again..

cant wait for the next episode!!!!!

hehe yeah,, i'm glad too that they got back together ^_________^

hey amane~!

episode 109 was funny.

poor wuldo, but gramps should know that stealing is wrong! .lol.

hey wait a sec! where's that picture from?

- Kyu

yepp, 109 was really funny~~! hahaa wuldo was soo smart! LOL!

that picture is from ep110,, speaking of ep110~ it was soo cute! hyunjin and yeonji having this photoshoot together becoz

hyunjin is such a jealous guy!! LOL! and sanho is soo cute too,, awww~ he knows that hyunjin likes yeonji so in the end

he decided to quit being yeonjis model partner and instead asked hyunjin.. so nice :'( hyunjin was funny in that scene where

he and the other swimteam were talking about sanho&yeonji and sanho was like gonna take advantage of yeonji and hyunjin

suddenly bursted out; "NAPPUN NOM!" so he pretended he was tlaking to his fluffy slippers..! LMAO~

and it also looked like yeonji is liking hyunjin bit by bit,, becoz while they were shooting that sexy wedding concept

it looks like yeonji felt awkward towards sanho becoz hyunjin was there... hyunjin even walked out! AAW!

and Cha Kija... what a weird woman !! hahaa~ her voice is irritating but I find her crazy hilarious tho.. lol~

6lweogm.gif

8fajhwi.gif

Guest irdanri

LOL ep110 was filled with good stuff but my favorite side of the story was between KiJoon and his boss. First time they're bonding! :D

~ It was actually really nice of SanHo but it was pretty funny cause he saw that HyunJin liked YeonJi the very early on. It was even more funny cause he would smirk when HyunJin got mad :P

Guest Q_Park

*excited* i'm watching ep 110 but i haven't seen that part yet!

- Kyu

ed!t:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahh~~~~110 was sooo cute!

I was cracking up every time hyunjin got mad!

and when the photographer said that instead of the sexy concept it was going to be the fighting concept, hyunjin's face was hilarious!

does anyone have the songs at the end of ep. 110 with hyunjin and yeonji... also the song at the end of ep. 89 when sanho kissed hyeyoung?? please and thank you..

btw, was it ever revealed what sanho whispered to hyeyoung??

omgshomgsh so much lovely things happened while i was away well not away away but i havent been able to watch kimchi cheese as faithfully as i did from 1-100 LOLLS. im on around 101? im going to quickly watch up to 110 today or tomorrow or sunday lolls since i dont think i have a lot of hw this weekend!! WOOT!!

thanks so much for the wonderful gifs and pics <33 it makes me so happy inside <33 *jumps up and down*

Guest alchen

does anyone have the songs at the end of ep. 110 with hyunjin and yeonji... also the song at the end of ep. 89 when sanho kissed hyeyoung?? please and thank you..

nope it has not been revealed...

i do hope they reveal it soon (:

Guest amane~matsuo

LOL ep110 was filled with good stuff but my favorite side of the story was between KiJoon and his boss. First time they're bonding! :D

~ It was actually really nice of SanHo but it was pretty funny cause he saw that HyunJin liked YeonJi the very early on. It was even more funny cause he would smirk when HyunJin got mad :P

*excited* i'm watching ep 110 but i haven't seen that part yet!

- Kyu

ed!t:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahh~~~~110 was sooo cute!

I was cracking up every time hyunjin got mad!

and when the photographer said that instead of the sexy concept it was going to be the fighting concept, hyunjin's face was hilarious!

hahaha me too~ I loved ep 110 esp the parts of kijoon's boss and kijoon + hyunjin&yepnji :lol:kijoon really has no romantic side in him.. LOL! but i must admit he's sweet sometimes.. LOL~ his text to hyeyoung are all like "NO, WHY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, I'm COMING BLEHH!" LMAO~

while his boss texts to eunwook are full of loveydovey stuffs gahh! hahaha ! so kijoon's boss coaches him to text romatically and kijoon coaches his boss on

how to make a good apology letter... since I guess he writes many of those kind of letters.. LOL!

hyunjin is really a jealous guy !!! LMAO~ the two is cute~ eomshin..! it looks like yeonji is being more comfortable with him now...!! awww ^^

anyway ep111 was hilarious too!!! haahaa~~!!! & and at the same time mysterious! >____< kijoon+sanho drank together and when they were too tipsy sanho revealed something that he killed someone.. so he told it to hyeyoung so they decided to stalk him.. LOL! kijoon is really so insecure of sanho LMAO~

anyway so they asked people from sanho's company about him but all they got was praises for him.. and twas funny how hyeyoungs head was tilting when she was listening to them and kijoon has to hold he head straight and even claps his hand to wake her up...! and then they followed sanho.. and thought he was killing someone but really~ it was just him feeding a stray cat.. anyway sanho has this mysterious box that he threw in the han river.. and kijoon got it!

kijoon was clueless what it was,, but it was shown its some part of a body's bone...! sanho!!! whatever did he do!?!? :(

anyway suyoung vs yeonji is on again..! LOL! the two really are enemies eh.. XD yeonji was irked at suyoung becoz she was soo noisy so yeonji got back at her that everytime she will say something yeonji would say it first and suyoung got back at her by revealing the ending of the movie she was watching.. haha~

so yeonji also got back at her by drawing numbers at the tv~ that numbers tell who will get killed first to last..! LMAO~ so suyoung got back at yeonji again

by writing spoilers on the manga she's reading... and suyoung also got revenged on, the faces and head on the manga she was reading is missing..

but it was not yeonji that time... it was hyunjin getting revenge for yeonji...! HAHA !!

I dunno too whatever he whispered to her :huh: but yeah I hope it does get revealed soon ^^

btw the songs from ep89 sanho+hyeyoung was 소규모 아카시아 밴드 - So Good Bye

and hyunjin+yeonji ending scene from ep110 was Delta Goodrem - God Laughs

Guest Q_Park

even thought episode 111 didn't have any hyunji moments, it thought it was really funny how

yeonji and sooyoung were fighting with each other. i admit that i would have never thought of something like that.

1. YeonJi yelling out that SooYoung met Jo In Sung even though SooYoung wanted to tell them that herself.

2. SooYoung yelling out the ending of the movie that YeonJi was seeing.

3. YJ going to SY's house and labeling all the people in the order that they were going to be killed.

4. SY writing on YJ's book telling all the spoilers as what's going to happen next.

5. YJ/HJ?? cutting out the face of the criminal in SY's book.

Boy that was long but entertain to write. I just basically wrote everything that amane wrote. lol

- Kyu

Guest amane~matsuo

^

^

hahaaa~ thats ok ^____^

I love the yeonji vs suyoung fights~~ even before they used to fight a lot like back then they used to fight about how another said it

I remember they were fighting about the intonations of each other... even after apologizing and saying sorry to each other they still fought..

I dont remember the epi# tho but it was fun~~ suyoung vs yeonji... U know in KCS the rivals are; sunwook vs kijoon; kwon vs shingu granpa &

yeonji vs suyoung... hahaa~

and also in epi111~ kwon caught hyunji; so now they know that he likes yeonji,, so kwon was asking what was that about him winning the gold medal and talking it about yeonji, hyunji wouldnt fess up so kwon tricked him that if he wins he'd confess; and vulnerable hyunjin says "how'd you know?!" and kwon was like, "REALLY!?!?!" and now it was revealed... but kwon said yeonji is absolutely a SSAKAJI... anyway suhyeon reacted that he liked yeonji first but he got a big

and loud slap in the head by jiwoo... coz suhyeon is one baramdongee... LOL!

Archived