Guest dream_on

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amane~matsuo

^

^

maybe becoz of the ratings... I dunno. But regardless of the ratings I think KCS is good...

anyway ep116~~~!!

hyeyoung has troubles these days.. from kijoon's father opposing the marriage, thier marriage fund only 18,012,000 KRW (how much is that in US$???) and eunwook agrees for KJ's father to oppose the marriage, and KJ&HY's families not being of any help to KJ&HY's wedding

that leads Hyeyoung to burst into tears... anyway... the sly hyunjin..! I dont like how he outwits hyunjin, but then jiwoo too outwits hyunjin and the two may seem friends on the outside but really they are rivals.. LOL! when hyunjin outwon jiwoo one swimming practice he then called yeonji and he was soo happy and said she has to cheer for him to win the gold medal. yeonji says yes.. cuuute ^^ anyway the outwitting continues bet. hyunjin&jiwoo., hyunjin is working out in the gym but jiwoo calls but he pretends to have just woken up from sleep.. haha. and then he rushes home so jiwoo can see him there.

jiwoo then stayed at the shin house so that he and hyunjin can practice in the morning.. morning comes and hyunjin is ready to go and wakes up jiwoo... but in a super soft voice,, jiwoos alarm clock even comes on but hyunjin turns it off..and when he goes out yeonji sees her.. LOL! and hyunjin was practicing swimming behind the swimteams back,, but he was caught in the act.. he was gonna hide forever in the pool but he's not a fish so when the other 3 was cleaning up he popped out breatheles.. haha. but in the end jiwoo too was being sly behind hyunjin's back,, he was not working any part time job, he lied to hyunjin when he did becoz it was just an excuse he was actually practicing swimming. and that morning when jiwoo slept at hyunjin's he was awake after all.

and I was right after all, hyunjin persuaded his father to go to the shin house to meet the parents... which was funny btw,, becoz when kijoon said it shinguu granpa, euldong granny seemed uninterested, also yeonji. hahaa poor kijoon&hyeyoung :/ but in reality shinguu granpa is reading a book about golf (since KJ's father is a golf fanatic) euldong granny prepares some special shrimp dish, and yeonji was the one who persuaded hyunjin to talk about her sister&KJ's marriage to thier father.. finally KJ's dad pays a visit... which was sooo awkward btw !! haha he recognized yeonji from the day before and also shinguu and also eunwook since theyre like golf pals. and eunwook was soo defensive becoz before he persuaded him to oppose the marriage too.. haha. anyway at dinner it was soo awkward and quiet. kijoon's attempt to strike a conversation leads to more awkwardness. and hyeyoung turned on the tv but the drama madam was on (w/c is btw a drama of an older woman-younger man) which is why KJ's dad is opposing the marriage in the first place, so she quickly turned it off which made things more awkward.. anyway,, KJ's dad turned to leave but KJ would not let him just leave, and in the end KJ's dad agreed to the marriage finally. KJ was ecstatic! cuute. and hyunjin&jiwoo has this talk and when hyunjin was about to cross the street a fast car was approaching and he pushed hyunjin out of the way leaving him the one to be hit by the car, so he was rushed to the hospital and when jiwoo was on the stretcher hyunjin was frantic~ and he was even crying.. awwww !!! but when he talked to the doctor jiwoo's fine. hehe. so theyre on really good terms after. they said goodbye and jiwoo threw him an orange,, but he didnt caught it. and when hyunjin was getting it from the ground he said "AW" and i think he felt something in his arm but he just ignored it...

OHNO~~ I hope it dont affect his swimming ㅠ____ㅠ

okay sorry if it was too long :sweatingbullets:

Guest tarexpanda

i absolutely LOVE this drama.. I used to be obsessed with High Kick, but towards the later episode I started to like this show so much more~ all the actors/actresses are so good! I'm constantly torn as to whether i like KJ+HY or YJ+HJ more (and I'm still sad that SH is gone...)

Thanks so much for all the episode summaries, and especially to amane~matsuo for all the bg!! The great music is one of the reason i loved this show so much ^^

OMG!! the ending for 116~!

poor hyunjin! when i first saw the crash, i thought NO~~~~~~~~~~~! JIWOO~!

but it turned out that he was fine. *wipes imaginary sweat off of forehead*

then when jiwoo and hyunjin got out of the hospital, and jiwoo threw hyunjin a tangerine

that he got from the doctor, hyunjin reached for it but there was something wrong with his arm!

Like other people i REALLY hope that whatever happened to his arm is fixed and

that it doesn't affect his swimming! HYUNJIN HWAITING~!

- Kyu

Guest amane~matsuo

i absolutely LOVE this drama.. I used to be obsessed with High Kick, but towards the later episode I started to like this show so much more~ all the actors/actresses are so good! I'm constantly torn as to whether i like KJ+HY or YJ+HJ more (and I'm still sad that SH is gone...)

Thanks so much for all the episode summaries, and especially to amane~matsuo for all the bg!! The great music is one of the reason i loved this show so much ^^

I like both KJ+HY/HJ+YJ couples... If i'd have my own way I want them all to be together... KJ&HY, HJ&YJ ㅜ_________________ㅜ

anyway,, me too. the music are great, the ones used here in KCS ^^

it really fits the scenes. I want the OST out..

^ In the current currency exchange rate, it's almost $19,000 (USD).

Thx~~ ahh its still a bit short,, thier money for the wedding :mellow:

OMG!! the ending for 116~!

poor hyunjin! when i first saw the crash, i thought NO~~~~~~~~~~~! JIWOO~!

but it turned out that he was fine. *wipes imaginary sweat off of forehead*

then when jiwoo and hyunjin got out of the hospital, and jiwoo threw hyunjin a tangerine

that he got from the doctor, hyunjin reached for it but there was something wrong with his arm!

Like other people i REALLY hope that whatever happened to his arm is fixed and

that it doesn't affect his swimming! HYUNJIN HWAITING~!

- Kyu

yeahhh~~ I'm worried for Hyunjin!!! :tears: He shouldt have ignored what he felt... or else.. the GOLD MEDAL :unsure::tears:

Previews for the next week~~~ :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

ep117

산호가 혜영을 좋아하는 것을 모르는 을동과 수영이 혜영과 기준의 결혼 준비에 들

떠 배려 없이 행동하자, 신구는 산호 앞에서는 너무 결혼 얘기를 떠들며 좋은 티를

내지 말라고 한다. 그런데 뜻밖에 혜영이 여행사에 응모했던 하와이 효도여행권 이

벤트에 당첨되자 신구는 산호 앞에서 자꾸만 웃음이 절로 나오고..

한편, 지우는 수영대회를 코앞에 둔 시점에 교통사고를 당할 뻔한 현진을 구하고 대

신 사고를 당한다. 지우는 병원에서 검사를 받고, 현진도 함께 검사를 받는데..

ep118

수영은 게장을 선물 받지만 입덧 때문에 먹지 못하고 을동에게 갖다 준다. 그러나 먹

지도 못할 비린 게장을 을동에게 떠넘긴 것으로 얘기가 와전되면서 수영은 을동에

게 미움을 받게 되고.. 혜영은 수영의 개인기인 복화술로 을동에게 속마음을 솔직하

게 전해보라고 하는데..

한편, 수영대회 후 현진은 깊은 잠에 빠진다. 가족들과 친구들이 현진을 만나러 오지

만 깨어있는 현진과 만나는 것은 쉽지가 않고...

ep119

산호는 가족들에게 회사에서 승진을 해서 앞으로 5년간 미국 지사에서 근무하게 되

었다고 한다. 산호는 떠나기 전 게임으로 자신의 물건들을 나누어 주겠다고 하는

데..

한편, 수영부는 청평에 있는 수현의 삼촌네 산장으로 MT를 떠나기로 한다. 권의 뒤

를 이어 강호대 수영부 주장이 되는 수현은 자신이 이번 MT의 모든 것을 책임지겠

다며 나서는데..

ep120

수영과 병진은 은숙의 죽은 남편이 생전에 ‘혹시 모를 은숙의 다음 사랑’에게 은숙을

부탁하는 말을 편지로 남겨놓은 것을 보고 감동받는다. 수영과 병진은 자신들도 만

약에 대비해 서로의 새로운 상대에게 자신의 아내와 남편을 부탁하는 말을 영상으

로 남기기로 하는데..

한편, 연지와 현진은 각자 심부름을 갔다가 혜영과 기준의 신혼집에서 마주치고, 본

의 아니게 신혼부부로 오해받게 된다.

ep121

하나. 둘.. 셋... 넷....

네 번의 해를 넘기고 2012년이 되었습니다.

이날 아침 월곡동 스마일 사진관 2층집의 현관에는

신구, 을동 부부의 신발만 단출히 놓여 있었지요.

지난 2007년 여름부터 많이도 북적거렸던

이 사고뭉치 가족의 어느 하루..

사랑으로 지켜봐주신 여러분과 함께 하려 합니다.

같이 울고 같이 웃으며 가족이 되어주신 당신의 가슴에,

오래도록 끝나지 않을 따끈한 웃음을 심겠습니다.

웃음을 부르는 주문.... “김치 치즈 스마일”입니다. ^^

the next sitcom is called 코끼리.. ehh I dont think I might be able to watch another sitcom again... ㅜㅜ

i guess i'll watch the next sitcom but it's going to be soo sad because i was already into KCS,

The next sitcom's english name is Elephant.

- Kyu

Guest peachesapples123

LOL~~~i want kijoon&hyeyoung, hyunjin&yeonji to happen ㅠㅜ

겹사돈??? ㅡㅜ

8c0i72q.gif

8etj2br.gif

716wwp2.jpg

7xn3dd5.gif

6jf5xz9.gif

7yh259f.gif

What's the name of the actor in there? Sorry for asking, and thanks in advance. :sweatingbullets: I'll unquote the graphics after I find out, haha.

Guest insomnia.

omg ep 117 was so sad..

i can't believe that happened to Hyeon Jin..

he was doing so well and then his arm started hurting again....

i was tearing.. and i was so touched when YJ kissed HJ's hand the way he had before

she's finally willing to show that she has feelings for him too

ahh i dont want this sitcom to end!! i hate when sitcoms end it always makes me so sad

Guest amane~matsuo

What's the name of the actor in there? Sorry for asking, and thanks in advance. :sweatingbullets: I'll unquote the graphics after I find out, haha.

Lee Hyunjin~~

omg ep 117 was so sad..

i can't believe that happened to Hyeon Jin..

he was doing so well and then his arm started hurting again....

i was tearing.. and i was so touched when YJ kissed HJ's hand the way he had before

she's finally willing to show that she has feelings for him too

ahh i dont want this sitcom to end!! i hate when sitcoms end it always makes me so sad

it was really sadd ㅜㅜ eomshinnnnn ㅠ_________ㅜ

& it makes me too sad that this will all end in friday :tears: :tears: :tears:

8b5x6s6.jpg

72h2rlk.jpg

8ehv7z7.jpg

Guest babymarzy07

oh gosh... im a good 15 eps behind.. i was away..

so sad to hear its over already...

gosh...

im so sad to hear about hyunjin..

i feel like crying too...

gives hyunjin oppa a big hug..

awww.. poor baby..

i wanna cry..

amane, heads up ur bandwidth expired on the mp3's.. :)

ahhh ep. 117 was sooo sad!!!! =[

but i guess if he won, it would have been too cliche!?!?

i dont know... who cares if its cliche! =x

wah~! i knew that something was going to happen in ep 117.

inn the beginning it was all fine and everything but i knew that it was too good to be possible!

- Kyu

What is the name of the song that is playing when GeeJoon is drunk in the taxi and screaming with his bottle of seawater?? It's episode 41 PLEASE

WHAT?!?!? the ending is too abrupt!! just when yeonji and hyunjin were more open with their feelings!! =/ its so disappointing. i dunno if i'll watch elephant. depends

-edit

im going to watch

elephant because.. baeksunghyun is coming out in it LOLLS oh dear. hopefully i can keep up with this new one.

Guest babymarzy07

omgg.... i wish they extended it even at least a week more!! wahhhh they ended so fast :(

but ahhhhh the MOMENT!! finally!! EOMSHIN!! WAHHHH!! i got goosebumps!!

ROFL that it had to be in bathroom! of all places!! kekeke

I Need more Lee Hyun Jin! I wish he has new stuff too!!

Wahhhh!! Let's make a thread!! HAhahhaa I wish to see more Sanho and HyunJinnie!! ^^

Thanks amane! Ill wait till u have time! :)

Archived