What Did You Dream Of Today?

Guest iSayOink

Guest iSayOink

My guinea pig (who died 2 years ago) had sex with my dog (not dead) in the bathroom and gave birth to pizzas that we ate.

Oh and my mom got flushed down the toilet. :blink:

OH DANG thats messed up! LOLLL HAHAHA

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iSayOink

PUAHAAHHAHAHA. LOL gave birth to pizzas...LMAO. should they be giving birth to a guinea dog? LOL or a dog pig..

LMAO. XD

HAHAHAHAHA!! DOG PIG?!!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ARF ARF OINK/ SNORT XDD great one, man! LOL

LOL well i dont have a dream to share cuz like...i didnt even sleep properly last night :angry: my darn mp3 died on me as well <_<

i've had alotta scary ones (i MEAN scary..T_T ughh maybe i'll type it another time~) and weird ones though o-O

alotta people here have had alotta weird/ scary ones actually. O .O

i wonder wat it means!!! XD

who's got a DREAM BOOK?!!?? LOL

yeah, well i dreamt i was at war with Japan. - o-

i was so friggen scared of the BOMBS!!!!!!!!

they were like fireworks!! and i was SO CLOSE TO DYING!!!

...then i dreamt i was in my friend's car with my crush

we both needed a ride home so she drove us home xD so random

but after she dropped me off at my apartment,

my upstairs neighbor stalked me

i couldn't open my door!!! there was a stupid locker combination thingie

on the knob wat the heck!? and instead of 3 DIGITS, there were 15!!!!!!!

..........................ehh in the end, this nice apartment lady rescued me

but i think we were supposed to die in a car crash.

*blink* that was a week ago

im glad i can't remember the dreams i've had for this week LOL -__-;;

i just woke up and i dreamt that i was in korea for some weird reason

and then i was randomly infront of dbsg

cos in real life i do have a person who noes them..

newaiiz.. then its a blurr to me still but

i think that i was hanging out with them for a few days cos they had a break..

and i dreamt that yunho and jj were the closest to me..

and then afta a few days i had to leave korea again...

but then i dreamt that i went back to korea again??

and met jj and yunho again...

inmy dream i liked jj but yunho liked me?? lol..

and the funny thing is.. i dont even really like them in real life that much..

so i'm still wondering y i dreamt about them..hehe

oh..and another dream was that i was in some place that wasset up like a domw in ancient rome times..

and then suddenly the dome was collapsing and flooding..

i managed to escape with my grandma..but my bf and her bf were trapped with my bro..

and the minute i escaped i was in this really modern ,,,ind of futuristic home..which was apparnatly my home??

lol ..weird dreams

..two nights ago..

i had a dream about Skull (of Stony Skunk) and Baekyoung (of 1TYM), Jane (angelfighterj of soompi lol ) and i. we were downtown in a city ( NY? LA? dunno...lol) and we were camwhoring...hard. like Jane was the main person saying '' ooh lets pose over by those tourists!'' and BK would be all like ''YEAH''

and Skull and I were more focused on shopping for THE perfect Puma sneaks...lol but we still were taking pics....then around lunch time...

we were at a lil bistro eating (and still taking pics) and BK was like tryna kick it to me..but i was tryna tell him that i'm married and that Jane was the PERFECT one for him...he got mad and started crying into his soup...and we took pictures of him weeping...then this fat guy comes over and starts playing music and we all get up and dance (while still taking pictures...lmao)

there was more stuff that happened, but i don't remember...

aside from what i remembered here, the strongest thing that stands out to me was the fact that we were really into taking pics...like REALLY....hahahah

i'm weird...lol

Guest minie_k89

i remember the most memorable dream...

i dreamt that DBSK was all lying on my bed with me too..

they were lying on my bed..

then they decided to sing for me..

Guest cafe_addict

i was in kyoto watching the characters on the hills being lit on fire during the fire festival. then i decided to live in japan and worked for a family that owned a rice farm. i spent the remainder of my dream going through the golden fields of wheat, enjoying the day under a clear blue sky. it was bliss. then i woke up and realized, i've never been to japan before. let alone, know any japanese to be seeing the characters being lit on fire.

Guest what the HUH

my head was constantly chopped off as a tiger bit off my head. over and over again. and then it would get sewn back on. soooooooo weird.

Dong Hae (from Super Junior) rode up to me on a white horse, trying to be all romantic. I threw a rock at him and he fell off the horse and died. Then Kang Dong Won ran out of nowhere and grabbed my hand. And then I woke up. :blink:

I dreamed I got an elliptical machine LOL. I guess it's a sign I should get one. But maybe it wasn't such a coincidence since I was reading if an elliptical machine or treadmill was better in the Health section before I slept :huh:

I dreamt that my family was going back to Hong Kong again for vacation. So when we got to the airport I realized that I left my doll at home. So I made my dad drive 40 minutes back to our house just to get it. Then the flight got delayed. Suddenly my sister and I were at some random food court eating mexican food.

The only dream I actually remember for the past couple of weeks.

Guest x SaRaNg HaE x

I had a pretty heartaching dream.

I dreamt I was sitting with my ex-boyfriend and a guy friend, and the ex told me he was thinking about things and said he missed me. He said he didn't want to talk to me because he was afraid I would get hurt. Then my guy friend starts talking and says he likes me? And then the ex cuts him off and says that we should get back together.

And then my best friend calls, thus waking me up. And when I pick up, he friggin hangs up on me and texts me saying that he called the wrong number. Mofo ruined my dream.

Whews.

dream? I dreamt that a company gave me a year supply of a medicine. I think it's a growing medicine [for the height?] Haha.

Guest 꿈DREAM

^ LOL that's a strange Dream. I wish I had some medicine so I can grow. lol.

The Other Night I dreamed I was married to Kevin Federline. T____________T I don't even like the guy. He said he "wanted to plant his seed and have a baby" T__T It was awful. During that dream Raven was there borrowing my shirt and Hilary Duff was my best friend o.O

but K-FED T___T;;; So AWFUL!

Guest klassikm3

Last night, i was dreaming that i was watching some weird show with TVXQ....there were pretending that they were on a news cast and trying to read from the screen....then they were acting with their own girl and it made me pretty made. it was super strange......

Guest THiS ONE LOSER

Last night I had a dream of Big Bang.. but I don't exactly remember what we did. O____o; Just that we were getting ready to go somewhere and then we stopped a block around the corner and they were signing autographs right in the street. OHHH, and also, I was sleeping next to GD. ;D No dirty stuff either.

Archived