What Did You Dream Of Today?

Guest iSayOink

Guest Rainie_Days

This is like my 4th or 5th dream of the week..what's going on...I don't even know but I guess sleeping longer = more dreams?

This time, I went back to some place that I've dreamed about before. And also, I found that my best friend can compose music on the piano and I was like "wtf? you don't even know how to play any instrument let alone the piano!"... LOL very bizarre.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest j_dimsum

My guinea pig (who died 2 years ago) had sex with my dog (not dead) in the bathroom and gave birth to pizzas that we ate.

Oh and my mom got flushed down the toilet. :blink:

i had two nightmares =(

the first one was about a monster disguised as a human

and the second one is abuott dinosaurs coming back to life at my school. i was also hiding behind desks.

i always have dinosaur dreams... its REALLLYY scary.

Guest cpopbaby19

o________o

so WEIRRRDDD!

my dream said i kissed a girl full in the LIPSSS!! :tears:

I'm SO a straight GIRL! T___T;

i hope i'll neverr dream those kind of things again~~~

Guest joolee.

I had a dream that I was rich and went shopping for all the stuff I wanted. LOL! Other one is really random, I'm having sex with some hot guy. :mellow:

Guest Rainie_Days

I pray I pray I pray that I won't dream tonight. *dies*

I dreamt that somehow, I wrote "I love you" on this guy's phone when he got up to get something but I don't actually like him in that way. He then came back and sat next to me and checked his phone, I was pretending that I was drifting off to sleep...and took the chance to lay my head on his shoulder. Tsk tsk, I can't believe me sometimes...lol

Then some way or another, he ended up having his head on my lap when I opened my eyes in my dream...

We lived happily ever after. The end.

LOL even though I don't like that guy in that way, I must say, the dream was pretty cute.

i had the worst and the most bizzare nightmare on earth.

it was totally weird and scary and random and just weird. and wayy wayy too long to be typed.

Guest 정유미

last night i dreamt that one famous personality(i forgot who) died right in front of me. it was really weird because she was stepped on by a horse. O_o my friend and i were waiting for our turn to ride the rollercoaster at some theme park but then all of a sudden this random horse runs right in front of us, killing that famous personality...what's even more strange is that we acted as if nothing happened and went to ride the rollercoaster anyway... and it's weird, because my friend was scared to death of riding rollercoasters but she seemed to have a super duper fun time..

Guest mal3ficum

My guinea pig (who died 2 years ago) had sex with my dog (not dead) in the bathroom and gave birth to pizzas that we ate.

Oh and my mom got flushed down the toilet. :blink:

PUAHAAHHAHAHA. LOL gave birth to pizzas...LMAO. should they be giving birth to a guinea dog? LOL or a dog pig..

I dreamt that i was sliding down the escalator and then the next thing i knew is that my mom woke me up cause

she said i was laughing in my sleep..she thinks im gg insane from lacked of sleep

LMAO. XD

LOL well i dont have a dream to share cuz like...i didnt even sleep properly last night :angry: my darn mp3 died on me as well <_<

i've had alotta scary ones (i MEAN scary..T_T ughh maybe i'll type it another time~) and weird ones though o-O

Guest lavitadolce

i forgot most of my dream last night

all i remember was people were sleeping over in the living room

and my mom wanted to give them a bottle of coke

im like no

so i didnt give it to them

so she got really mad at me

puAHAHAHHA

coke = mine!

Guest Chillie

I had a dream where I had a vending machine in my house with endless snacks.. OMFG it was heaven.

AND I didn't have to pay. I just press a button. :wacko:

Guest lavitadolce

i dreamt about dbsk <33

well just yunho really lol

we were at this arcade and we were gonna play on one of those race car things

and i saw yunho sitting alone

so i was like i'm gonna go play with yunho b/c i'm always with jaejoongie

and then i was walking to him

and i woke up

grrr!

cant believe i left my jj

lol

I had trouble sleeping last night. I kept waking up... But I did have a very interesting dream.

I was running through a series of different games in real-life... I don't remember the games I went through except for the last one, which was chess. It was pretty interesting, although the king that I was fighting against was very mean.

Guest x teehee

So this guy I know who's kind of a friend was in a pool with my brother, and for some reason I guess he was harassing my brother, so I was cursing and freaking out at the guy XD The weird thing is, I don't think the guy was actually doing anything bad in my dream, but i do clearly remember I was hysterical. And also, I'm not even really super protective of my brother or anything in real life.

weird. o__o;;

Archived