Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest BrittanyKim
do girl like virgin boy?

Yes. Virgins are good.

but wait a minute..

a lot of girls don't want to jump into relationships. so being friends is easier to start off with.

Well, you start off as friends but friends that flirt ya dig?

I'm sure you have gal friends that you flirt with - then the relationship builds from that if you two like flirting with eachother. Spend some alone time(:

Guest 7thprincess
but wait a minute..

a lot of girls don't want to jump into relationships. so being friends is easier to start off with.

True, but I am talking about the "nice guys" that likes the girl, become friends with the girl, doesn't initiate anything because they are "friends", and still hopes that he can get the girl. But in the end the girl only got "friend vibes," and the "nice guy" blames the girl for not seeing his "nice-ness."

I mean starting off as friends is good and safe, but just dont act like a friend, act like a guy who is interested in her.

Guest CheeseBun

ok i just post a question on Ask the Ladee topic

LOL! This is too cute! Haha.

Of course why wouldn't the girl like the virgin boy.

now i wanna know the reasons :ph34r:

well yeah i m a virgin, my freind prolly gunna laugh their richard simmons off if they ask me this question

prolly saving it for my one life one love *one*~ do u think i m out-of-date still carry these kind of thought???

now a day everybody is like *doing it *

Guest Harbl

Perhaps they wouldn't like to because of inexperience? Or maybe (and correct me if i'm wrong) i would imagine girls take their first time and virginity more seriously and consider it more important than most guys, and as such they wouldn't want to de flower (sounds so weird) the guy as they know their probably not "the one" especially if they themselves are already experienced sexually.

Guest CheeseBun
ok i just post a question on Ask the Ladee topic

now i wanna know the reasons :ph34r:

well yeah i m a virgin, my freind prolly gunna laugh their richard simmons off if they ask me this question

prolly saving it for my one life one love *one*~ do u think i m out-of-date still carry these kind of thought???

now a day everybody is like *doing it *

OKIE DOKIE!

edit: shyt, quoted the wrong person....

Guest ShadowMax76

number one rule: girls [+guys] like to feel special.

unfortunately guys don't really think about how a girl would feel about their body being used and trusted to a person.

oO guys feel a little scared when they date a girl who's had sex before. ya know,.. the 'standard' mark already set. =[

but atleast they've had experience, so it'll be fun if you're both open about it. learn new things. x]

-ahem- wonder if that's goin' too far? oO but. interesting none the less.

Guest CheeseBun
True, but I am talking about the "nice guys" that likes the girl, become friends with the girl, doesn't initiate anything because they are "friends", and still hopes that he can get the girl. But in the end the girl only got "friend vibes," and the "nice guy" blames the girl for not seeing his "nice-ness."

I mean starting off as friends is good and safe, but just dont act like a friend, act like a guy who is interested in her.

i m a meanass tho >.>

post it on my topic i dont feel like do all the scroll :sweatingbullets:

Guest Harbl
-ahem- wonder if that's goin' too far?

When things that shouldn't be put in certain places get put in places that aren't meant to have things in them.

Guest 7thprincess
i m a meanass tho >.>

post it on my topic i dont feel like do all the scroll :sweatingbullets:

sorry kid, most likely the mod will move your thread to here.

Guest pochacco

Virgin girls like virgin guys.. non-virgin girls will laugh at virgin guys.. and virgin guys go for both virgin and non-virgin girls, because frankly, we don't give a fcuk, we just want to.

Guest heyitzthatfc
I'm really sorry to say, but if a girl sees you as a friend, most likely you'll stay as a friend. The best way to get out of the friend zone is to NEVER ever end up in the friend zone in the first place.

I hate to be blunt, but I really think its low that guys become friends with girls with a motive to get with her. If you didn't want to be her friend in the first place, then flirt with her like crazy and let her know that you are interested in her, instead of keeping it in and hoping that she will like you back.

If you are in the friend zone, I suggest you to confess to her and let her know how you feel. It might or will make the relationship awkward, but at least she knows how you feel. And who knows she might've developed a little thing for you.

But dont get your hopes so high, because like I said before, if you're a friend, a friend you'll remain to be.

I don't need the sympathy, I guess you guys read my question wrong, because I escaped that pinkberry lol. I meant because there's a lot of topics about it, what were your ways to escape it (I should've put how *did* you escape it instead) AND THEN my question was how to get the girl after that situation, without them feeling pressured. It's out in the open that I like her and I'm really "aloof" about it I guess, she already knows that I'm not there to be her friend. I got into the friend zone on accident when we met and then I made that mini cooper clear.

And I don't know if it's just you, but I don't see a problem at all with becoming a friend and then trying to get with somebody. Using the word motive seems backstabbing, but I'm friends with everybody so I don't really know about that kinda mini cooper..

Guest Harbl

If a girl tells you that "you're totally disgusting!" but stills go out of her way to say goodbye to you, does it mean she's hot for you?

Guest chopstick^^

Is thre a very good reason why i would like a boy who sleeps around with girls? .....

so instead of this ^ .. u think being a virgin is worst? .. where u got this idea from? o_O

i dont know why u think being a virgin is an issue.. i dont think it is.. infact, the chance i will date someone is, if they a virgin!

this does relate so much to personality u know! A guy who is a virgin, means he respects the girl who hes dating, trying to protect her from getting hurt if anything go's wrong.. so she wouldnt had lost anything to him.. that is a gentleman.. pitty not many guys r like that out there! ... all they care about is themselve.. wot they want!!

What if you started off as friends, but then slowly started to develop interest during the course of the friendship o_O?

Guest yunhoXmoi

first of all..

elaborate "GOING OUT OF HER WAY"

but i think it contained a little flirting though.

just the type of thing to not take too too seriously but yet its still there.

no one knows for sure right? unless youre her..which we're sadly..NOT =(

Guest shirotaka

"I can be so much...they just don't give me a chance." I came across this quote and found that it was meaningful.

What do you girls feel about this quote? If its coming from a friend who likes you, a guy of course, how would you feel? This is particularly applying to those that are rejected time and time again. From one or by many.

Guest Harbl

first of all..

elaborate "GOING OUT OF HER WAY"

Well she had paid to get on the bus home from college, but she jumped off as i came walking down the road so she could say bye. I said bye back and proceeded to walk home and i presume she stayed waiting at the bus stop for the next bus to come along.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

At least I know he has a clean past in that sense. Plus I won't be getting any STDs, that's always a good thing.

Sorry, I just don't want a guy who's slept around, or is easy. If my bf had had sex before, that's okay, but there's nothing wrong with dating a virgin imo either.

You say you're waiting for the right one before you have sex. Well no, I don't think that's outdated at all, I just think that means you actually give a sh**, you care about a girl and you don't do things just because everyone else is. So how is that a bad thing?