Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest ZeroFungus

im gonna trace your ip, find your myspace and facebook and send this thread link to all your friends so they can laugh their richard simmons off.

Guest CitrusFlower

His style. When I see a guy I always look for the style since alot of guys have the same style but someone who can have a different style thats actually good are very impressive. A guy who can dance can surely impress me and if he knows martial arts that would be too cool.

Guest Atmosphere.

I know when a guy playing the piano turns the girls on very smooth ;]

Or drums, seriously when you go to my church, the drum guys are very popular >__<;;

Or when a guy sings really good, girls LOVE THAT >__<;;

I'm usually impressed on their thoughts about the world, it really amazes me that they do

think about the world and do care about this world. But what's funny is, my boyfriend litters -__-;;

I hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaateeeeeeeee when he do that (#$(*)@(#)@(#)@@

Guest eximius

Extremely crazy ninja skills. All girls would date ninjas and anything else goes to the pirates.

Just don't vanish mid conversation or something... though that would be impressive, just not the right kind (or not a way I'd like to be impressed)

But seriously... for me... it's fashion sense, hygiene, manners, and their speech.

Not sure if they're necessarily "skills," but they might be.

Guest x.o112

i get impressed when guys can just be..natural and funny around me (: and not lame.

NO LAME JOKES its okay once in a while..

but not too much please.

Guest Xiaoba1tu
do you sleep with a guy because life sucks and you need someone next to you?

Personally, no.

But I'm not speaking for all girls. There would probably be other girls like that.

Ill say "hi brown eyes..." and give a wink. And then ill say like "Are you tired? You've been running in my mind all day"

I wouldn't try too hard. The wink is a bit too much especially from a stranger.

Just carry the conversation normally.

do girl like virgin boy?

Would a girl like a guy who's slept with five girls before? Unless we are talking about 50 year olds or something.

"I can be so much...they just don't give me a chance." I came across this quote and found that it was meaningful.

What do you girls feel about this quote? If its coming from a friend who likes you, a guy of course, how would you feel? This is particularly applying to those that are rejected time and time again. From one or by many.

I think it means that she has a lot to offer if at least one guy would ask her out? O_o

Uh, I'd feel sorry for him? But that depends on the type of guy he is.

Guest itchywurms

depends on the personality of the girl who you want to impress.

generally, right amount of confidence, great personality plus skills in whatever you're good at never really fails.

a bad boy image with a cool and cute mobile phone strap impresses too. :sweatingbullets:

Guest x soo freshh

I would be impressed by a guy who has a polite manners.

I'd be extremely impressed if he reminded me of Edward Cullen (gentleman), most definitely. Tehe.

Guest sunnydays.

Right off the bat -- talent. Definitely. It's impressive to see a guy who's really good at doing something they love. Personally, i'm a sucker for good singers & dancers. :P

Oh & someone else posted this, but ambition is totally impressive. It's good if a guy has a real passionate goal in life & has a real drive to fullfill it. (:

Guest marvinoppa

true or false.

the clitoris has 2x more nerve endings than the penis.

i actually dont know the answer. this was something i heard. please cite answer source.

Guest 7thprincess
true or false.

the clitoris has 2x more nerve endings than the penis.

i actually dont know the answer. this was something i heard. please cite answer source.

"The Clitoris

The clitoris is the primary organ of sexual excitement for most women. With 8000 nerve

endings (nearly 2x that of the head of the penis) it is the most sensitive portion of the

woman’s body. It is found at the top of the vulva above the urethra and under the clitoral

hood. When engorged the clitoris can be anywhere from the size of a chocolate chip to

the size of a thumb. "

http://facstaff.unca.edu/cnicolay/BIO108/HO-female.pdf

Guest itchywurms
"I can be so much...they just don't give me a chance." I came across this quote and found that it was meaningful.

What do you girls feel about this quote? If its coming from a friend who likes you, a guy of course, how would you feel? This is particularly applying to those that are rejected time and time again. From one or by many.

that line is very depressing for me especially if it's delivered by a guy because there are only few guys i know who can be very vocal with what they feel.

did you know that the G in "G-spot" stands for Grafenberg?

yeah, luckily i read about this from a mens' magazine i'm just not sure with the spelling though. :sweatingbullets:

Guest KAITOU KID.

did you know that the G in "G-spot" stands for Grafenberg?

Whoa, new info! :]

"The Clitoris

The clitoris is the primary organ of sexual excitement for most women. With 8000 nerve

endings (nearly 2x that of the head of the penis) it is the most sensitive portion of the

woman’s body. It is found at the top of the vulva above the urethra and under the clitoral

hood. When engorged the clitoris can be anywhere from the size of a chocolate chip to

the size of a thumb. "

Call me immature, but I lol'd when I read chocolate chip.

Guest deadgiveaway
"The Clitoris

the size of a thumb. "

Wow, I had no idea. :ph34r:^_^

So this post isn't spam... in response to that one question about a guy being in the friend zone:

I think sometimes two people just aren't on the same page. For example, the girl thinks that they are just good friends, but because the guy is interested in the girl, he misinterprets what she says and does as flirting. And if you are explicitly flirting with her, pay attention to how she responds. She may not shoot you down, but if she's just being nice back and doesn't seem to like you that way, don't overlook that and think she's flirting back. If a girl thinks of you as only a friend, there's not much you could do to change it, no matter how nice you are. Maybe there are times that she may take notice of you, like if you sport a new look or does something out of the ordinary, but if she can't imagine herself being with you, it's not gonna work out.