Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest 7thprincess
Hm I see. I never tried it on anyone, but it seemed to work on korean shows so i wanted to say one to a korean girl. Trouble is, I don't see very many pretty korean girls hanging by themselves :tongue2:

Honestly, its only cute b/c MINWOO said it. LOL. But pickup lines are trial and error. So if you want to try it out, go ahead.

Guest Noncinema
Honestly, its only cute b/c MINWOO said it. LOL. But pickup lines are trial and error. So if you want to try it out, go ahead.

Hullll....thats a little shallow, isn't it? Eh, I'll try it once, but I dont want to just seem like a complete idiot when I do it. Whats another way to introduce yourself to a random girl?

Guest 7thprincess
Hullll....thats a little shallow, isn't it? Eh, I'll try it once, but I dont want to just seem like a complete idiot when I do it. Whats another way to introduce yourself to a random girl?

I'm being honest, if DBSK says a pickup line, its HELLA cute! But if a random guy does it, its o.0. ehhhwww. sorry.

Simple, you go up to her, with confidence, you smile. Compliment her, maybe her outfit, or whatever. And you introduce yourself, and start a conversation.

Guest Noncinema
I'm being honest, if DBSK says a pickup line, its HELLA cute! But if a random guy does it, its o.0. ehhhwww. sorry.

Simple, you go up to her, with confidence, you smile. Compliment her, maybe her outfit, or whatever. And you introduce yourself, and start a conversation.

Hmmm...they call me young Minwoo haha jk. But doesn't a compliment seem awkward too? I got to know all my girl friends (not girlfriends) by actually having something to do with them.

Guest Noncinema
I usually just laugh when I heard some pick-up line. There are other much better ways to approach a girl

Interesting. Like what?

Guest 7thprincess
Hmmm...they call me young Minwoo haha jk. But doesn't a compliment seem awkward too? I got to know all my girl friends (not girlfriends) by actually having something to do with them.

A compliment isnt meant to be awkward. Now sexual harassment that is pure awkwardness and creepiness!

There is a difference:

"You look nice in that shirt" vs "Dang, shorty, you got junk in your trunk!"

You see what I mean?

Interesting. Like what?

Well, it depends on what kind of relationship you already with the girl. If you already know her, a compliment is always nice. Something not too creepy, of course. If its just a random girl, try to talk about something that is happenning around where you are, or something that you think you might have in common with her. Works better than any pick-up lines I know.

Guest Noncinema
A compliment isnt meant to be awkward. Now sexual harassment that is pure awkwardness and creepiness!

There is a difference:

"You look nice in that shirt" vs "Dang, shorty, you got junk in your trunk!"

You see what I mean?

1st one is the better one right? lol jk. So if I see a pretty korean girl, just go up to her and say "Nice shirt"?

Guest KAITOU KID.

You know I'm a guy, but I'd think a random "nice shirt" is kinda creepy. But then again, it all depends on the release. You COULD make it work.

I have a related question though - would pick-up lines intended to fail work? As in, you say it for the lulz; to get the conversation going.

Or are you automatically fail-listed by the girl haha

Guest 7thprincess
1st one is the better one right? lol jk. So if I see a pretty korean girl, just go up to her and say "Nice shirt"?

HAHHAHAAH. LOL! You are too cute!

Well you could be indirect and ask her for directions to some place. Lets say you are at the mall, you see a cute girl. Go up to her and ask her:

Hello, do you know where [insert store name here] is?

She replies.

Oh thanks. Btw, I am shopping for a gift for my younger sister, and I would like to know what is the latest fashion craze.

She replies.

and then you talk about what she said, and then you carry on the conversation.

I dunno, something like that is better than saying a pickup line. Sorry people, this is JUST AN EXAMPLE.

You know I'm a guy, but I'd think a random "nice shirt" is kinda creepy. But then again, it all depends on the release. You COULD make it work.

I have a related question though - would pick-up lines intended to fail work? As in, you say it for the lulz; to get the conversation going.

Or are you automatically fail-listed by the girl haha

Hahaha LOL. It was an example!

It really depend on the release also! If you are going for the lulz it might work. It could work. If she laughs, then yeah there is a higher chance that i worked. But if she looks at you weird, you failed!

Guest Noncinema
HAHHAHAAH. LOL! You are too cute!

Well you could be indirect and ask her for directions to some place. Lets say you are at the mall, you see a cute girl. Go up to her and ask her:

Hello, do you know where [insert store name here] is?

She replies.

Oh thanks. Btw, I am shopping for a gift for my younger sister, and I would like to know what is the latest fashion craze.

She replies.

and then you talk about what she said, and then you carry on the conversation.

I dunno, something like that is better than saying a pickup line.

Hey cute? IM 17 and too old for that dangit lol. Anyways, should I say it in korean? And what if she gives a weird answer like, I don't know?

Guest KAITOU KID.

Hahaha LOL. It was an example!

It really depend on the release also! If you are going for the lulz it might work. It could work. If she laughs, then yeah there is a higher chance that i worked. But if she looks at you weird, you failed!

Excellent. For the lulz it is.

Hey cute? IM 17 and too old for that dangit lol. Anyways, should I say it in korean? And what if she gives a weird answer like, I don't know?

Cute is better than ugly. Etc. xDD

If you're trying pick up lines/conversation starters like those, I'm assuming you don't know the person. How will you know if she's Korean?

For what it's worth (as a guy) I'm semi-taken aback everytime someone talks to me in non-English when I first meet them, because I'm expecting English.

Guest xFloOwuffBB

Lol. pickup lines is a way to make girls laugh at you. yeahh... LOL.

well not all. but mostly whenever me&my friends hear a pickup line being used on us. we just laugh lol x_x

Guest 7thprincess

Most likely she will have an answer. She might actually say: I dont know, but I really like....blah blah blah.

The thing is, you dont know if she is korean or not. Unless you know she is korean, go ahead and say it in korean. But if you dont know, then say it in english.

If she doesnt know, then be witty and think of something quickly! LOL.

Guest abusegirl

it all depends on your level of hotness. if you're gorgeous...they're funny and cute.

if you're normal...you get punched.

Guest Noncinema
it all depends on your level of hotness. if you're gorgeous...they're funny and cute.

if you're normal...you get punched.

Speaking of punched, that reminds me. I must be crazy, but i'm into those types of girls. The "gangster" ones. For some reason, they turn me on (not in a perverted way), just kind of my type sometimes. You know, someone with a KimJungHwa look. But ok, I can't say i'm gorgeous, but i'll say a lot of girls say im "cute". Wow, this is more complicated than i thought

Guest lananhcali18
whats yall ladies phone number? jk... hmmm

im approaching my 1 year and 4 months aniv and i want to give her something special, what should i give her?

and is it okay to ignore girls?

hum that's good you remember the anniversary...get something thoughtful.

not just flower & chocolate...something personal & handmade.

it's more than a year..you should be able to know what she likes..

and NO!!!! it's not ok to ignore girls..

what do you mean by ignore girl? you have other girls beside your gf?