Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest <3 Kim

Well, I would only date virgin boys, so you're not out-of-date to carry those thoughts. I wouldn't date a guy if he isn't a virgin, if I'm saving it till marriage I expect him to do the same

im not sure if theres already a topic for this.

have you ever seen a couple where the guy is shorter than the girl?

would you date a guy shorter than you?or have you?

Would you date a younger guy, if you haven't yet already?

what do you think about guys being shorter than girls?

Guest seryberry

no matter how hot he was, or nice etc, and he was as tall as me or shorter, i would never date him.

i dont kno its just a turn off (for me) i like a guy who is tall, id feel more secure with him.

Guest CheeseBun

Personally i dont see the point to losing it "randomly".Until i find that deeper connection with someone, "love" per say i wont be expressing myself in that kind of way. There has to be a great level of trust and commitment before i can open myself up to someone. At this point in my life i haven't found that kind of bond so i haven't delved into that side of a relationship.

Im gonna keep it for much longer. =P

Guest 1TYMRMYVZT

Have you ever seen a couple where the guy is shorter than the girl?

Yes. I've seen a few.

Would you date a guy shorter than you? or have you?

No. I would never date a guy shorter than me. That's such a turn off. He has to be at least a bit taller than me.

Would you date a younger guy, if you haven't yet already?

No, I wouldn't. That's as bad as him being shorter than me.

What do you think about guys being shorter than girls?

It looks weird and wrong, but if they don't care, why should I?

Guest chocobb

Height does matter to me. I prefer talller guys, because if I were to wear heels or something...I wouldn't want people to think its my little brother or something.

I have nothing against other people who go out with shorter guys but that's just my personal pref.

height matters!

D: i'm super short (5'0) so.. i would hope my bf is taller than me...

& i would date someone younger than me :)

i am right now.

guys can be shorter than girls.

if i was 5'6 5'7 id date someone thats like 5'5 ... i wouldnt mind.. but at my height right now.. .uhhh.. no thanks XD

Guest junkers

do girls dont immediately say yes when asked out by a guy? Would they say something like iunno i'll see if i can this weekened so they dont sound too desperate?

Guest LUVSSOURCREAM
do girls dont immediately say yes when asked out by a guy? Would they say something like iunno i'll see if i can this weekened so they dont sound too desperate?

HELL NO. we don't say yes right away..unless RARELY a mutual attraction appears and so we don't play that game. but usually we have to figure out the guy first before saying yes. we have to get to know the guy before saying yes. you know to see if you're a player, pervert or a crazy creep. and you don't have to think so much just because a girl says 'i don't know'. if she says 'i don't know' she means 'i don't know' don't draw up conclusions on your own. it'll cause unnecessary misunderstandings.

but um.......BOTTOM LINE 'i don't know' basically means....NO.

Guest deadgiveaway

If I like the guy and he is sincerely asking, of course I'd immediately say yes. Giving some other answer so as to not sound too desperate may result in the guy's looking his interest, so no, I don't play games like that. If the girl seems like she's showing some hesitation, she's probably not too into you or really does have other options.

Guest junkers
HELL NO. we don't say yes right away..unless RARELY a mutual attraction appears and so we don't play that game. but usually we have to figure out the guy first before saying yes. we have to get to know the guy before saying yes. you know to see if you're a player, pervert or a crazy creep. and you don't have to think so much just because a girl says 'i don't know'. if she says 'i don't know' she means 'i don't know' don't draw up conclusions on your own. it'll cause unnecessary misunderstandings.

but um.......BOTTOM LINE 'i don't know' basically means....NO.

If I like the guy and he is sincerely asking, of course I'd immediately say yes. Giving some other answer so as to not sound too desperate may result in the guy's looking his interest, so no, I don't play games like that. If the girl seems like she's showing some hesitation, she's probably not too into you or really does have other options.

we did hung out after i asked her the second time. This has happened many times. and im not stranger to her, weve known each other for awhile now.

Guest deadgiveaway
we did hung out after i asked her the second time. This has happened many times. and im not stranger to her, weve known each other for awhile now.

In my quoted post I meant "losing his interest," sorry, typo.

Maybe she only sees you as a friend.... :unsure: There's this one guy who I'm pretty sure he likes me, because of certain things he says and does, but I am not interested in him. He brings up a lot that the two of us should hang out, and so I'd just be like "sure." I can't imagine myself being with him, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't hang out with him as friends. Maybe you two aren't exactly on the same page? :x

Guest junkers
In my quoted post I meant "losing his interest," sorry, typo.

Maybe she only sees you as a friend.... :unsure: There's this one guy who I'm pretty sure he likes me, because of certain things he says and does, but I am not interested in him. He brings up a lot that the two of us should hang out, and so I'd just be like "sure." I can't imagine myself being with him, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't hang out with him as friends. Maybe you two aren't exactly on the same page? :x

I drove down (1 hour) to her house to pick her up to go elsewhere 1 on 1. Am i not making it obvious?? Shes def shy cuz ive known her for awhile now. But thing is, i havent seen any signs of her liking me nor have i shown any interest in her except complimenting her on this and that (which friends usually do rite?? no flirting involved).

Guest aiwae

if you've known her for so long and you like her and want her to know i'm assuming, how about just tell her instead of trying to guess since she's so hard to tell?

Guest latina

if she says i dont know.. that means.. "uhmmm...no i dont wanna go out with you."

but if she says yes.. then consider yourself lucky.

Guest Emyli

Lol. When I was younger (high school), I would have said I don't know even if I really wanted to say yes.

Now, I would say "yes, I would really like that. Here is my number. And I guess we can figure something out."

If I were to say "I don't know" now, it probably means that I am really not interested in you. And I am just trying to figure out if I should give you a chance or buy time to figure out a way to say "no" in a less hurtful way.

So the answer depends. Did she say "i don't know" in a shy way while trying to hide a smile? Or did she say it after an awkward pause?

Guest princessconsuela

I never say yes immediately when a guy asks me out. First I want to think about whether I like him or not. Believe it or not, this is actually important to some people.

If you're friends with a girl, maybe she hasn't thought of you as anything more than a friend until you asked her out. She probably needs time to consider the possibility of having you as a bf and might be trying to weigh the odds of whether she should go out with you or not.