Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest junkers

do you like guys playing around with your feeling? Like he tells you he likes you, then he goes just kidding.

Guest 7thprincess
do you like guys playing around with your feeling? Like he tells you he likes you, then he goes just kidding.

of course not. usually when i guy does that i respond with: "thank god. i dont want you to like me. how awkward."

LOL. and then i go. just kidding.

Guest breez

I don't know if this question has been asked before, but how important is clear skin to you girls when considering a guy?

for ex. i have pretty clear skin but i get pimples here and there and i don't get scars but i get those brown spots that go away in a couple of weeks.

however im pretty self conscience about those brown spots...but i def dun show it cuse im pretty outgoing/confident

I don't know if this question has been asked before, but how important is clear skin to you girls when considering a guy?

for ex. i have pretty clear skin but i get pimples here and there and i don't get scars but i get those brown spots that go away in a couple of weeks.

however im pretty self conscience about those brown spots...but i def dun show it cuse im pretty outgoing/confident

imo, i think few pimples are ok...shows you are human~

Guest Leyaya

Yeah it's fine. I mean, it's not like we girls don't get them either. It's just normal. Although imo severe acne is a bit of a turn off.

Guest Xiaoba1tu
is it possible and HOW to progress into being friends??? he's 4 yrs older XD

also, he has sometimes voluntarily say stuff about himself...is that good thing?

thank you :)

Of course you can be friends with him.

I would think it is a good thing that he talks about himself sometimes. Maybe it's a way to get a conversation going with you. I think he is slightly interested in you or just friendly. ;)

why do girls still fall for a guy "because hes nice to me" when they know that the guy is equally nice to everyone?

We remember almost everything a guy does for us/ to us.

So if a particular guy does nice things for us/ to us, he stands out from the other guys and we fall.

I wouldn't mind if it's just once and we are good friends.

Everyone has skin problems every now and then.

It's not high on our list of importance so don't worry about it too much. Perfect skin for a guy hints that he takes too much care of his skin, and maybe get the idea that he could be metro. =T

Guest itchywurms
Thanks everyone for replying to my question. Gosh, if i kno my first kiss was that important i would have saved it lol...

Oh w8 I still have it :phew:

haha. no problem. firsts are important so better not waste it. lol

haha. i had this experience when a friend told me, 'can i court you?' i was like 'huh?!' then he said 'i'm dead serious' '...' then he said it was only a joke nvm it. that's so uhh. annoying but funny. lol.

i really don't mind a guy having few pimples because i, myself, have it too. :sweatingbullets:

Guest ima_robot
junkers @ Jul 19 2008, 02:38 PM

i actually don't like it. especially if i like him & he does it a lot... I'd just get annoyed.

Guest Mr.Flower

Am I the only who gets used time and time again?!?!

Like nearly every single girl I've met has simply used me for my body.

All they want to do is sleep with me and then leave.. and call me whenever they want some fun again.

Why do girls do this??????

GIRLS - I want to know what a guy has to do for you to actually like him for who is is as a person and not just the way he looks or the size of his pen|s

Guest 7thprincess

maybe you should start creating more intellectual threads, and stop hating on the females here.

mr. flower, are you wilting?

Guest foreverursVi
Am I the only who gets used time and time again?!?!

Like nearly every single girl I've met has simply used me for my body.

All they want to do is sleep with me and then leave.. and call me whenever they want some fun again.

Why do girls do this??????

GIRLS - I want to know what a guy has to do for you to actually like him for who is is as a person and not just the way he looks or the size of his pen|s

be considerate....gentle...and able to hold a conversation...lol...not too much to ask for.

and with your other question....maybe you're just taking in the "wrong" girls

Guest mango-iee

Of course not.

Well...it depends if I like him or not. Some guys that I don't like, it may hurt a bit but if I like him like CRAZY, you don't want to mess with me. T.T

1. Is it wrong for friends to pursue the same girl?

2. What if two guys like a girl and they turn it into a competition? Example: I make a bet with homeboy to see who can get the girl first.

Guest therey

i notice alot of girls say certain guys are "cute." so what exactly makes a guy "cute?" i heard cute guys cant be hot/good looking. so if there was a guy who was hot and cute, which would u choose?

2. What if two guys like a girl and they turn it into a competition? Example: I make a bet with homeboy to see who can get the girl first.

1. no it is not wrong...unless the friend is already dating her

2. go ahead if you wanna and if you can deal with drama....

i notice alot of girls say certain guys are "cute." so what exactly makes a guy "cute?" i heard cute guys cant be hot/good looking. so if there was a guy who was hot and cute, which would u choose?

well every girl is different....

but i would say that looks arent everything. i would rather pick a decent looking guy (not deformed) that has a great personality (humourous, etc) THAN a guy that looks like a model. cuz other girls might chase him or something.

Guest Xiaoba1tu

j'adoreAZNpop:

That's ok!

Good luck with him.

They can be good-looking or not good-looking. It's mostly by the way they act or react to things that we might find to be cute.

You mean hot or cute?

I would get to know the both of them first, see age difference, get to know what kind of person they are (personality), then choose.

Guest Humilious

1. All's fair in love and war.

2. A girl is not an object to be bet over.

Guest deadgiveaway

If I find out that two guys are only after me because of a bet, even though both of them may truly have feelings for me, I would be hurt and also reluctant to trust them. If they treat it like it's just a game, I would doubt that they are serious about me at all.