Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest plumerias

Bass players are just .. -drool-

uh, but between piano and drummer..

Hot = Drummer ( a good one, though!)

Sweet, romantic = pianist

Guest mle_4u

oooohhh man. this is a hard one...but the first thing that popped into my mind was pianist, so charismatic. While drummer is so hot. drools. lmao

ahhhh!! its hard, i also <3 guitarists too rawrr. ^_^

Guest sora09

hmmm that's hard.

pianists are romantic and have pretty hands.

drummers are more masculine and have a rockstar feel to them

I CHOOSE BOTH!

Guest martinee

both... i think i prefer drummers though.. there's just something virile and hot about holding sticks and making really loud beats.

Guest megaSTEPxo

I'm a girl but I want other girls' opinion on this...

So your bf is in this class.. and he doesn't know anyone else in it and there's an assignment that's due soon. He doesnt really know how to do it and would appreciate some help. So he ends up approaching a girl in his class (for help) and got her MSN.

Would you be mad or jealous? Or no, you would completely trust your bf? And to what extent would you be mad or jealous?

Guest baegie-ah
i wonder y girls dunt mean what they say

like when they ask or say something for example "are you okay" and they say yes but in reality they mean know and they think u will figure it out =="

makes it sound like guys should be mind readers yet it happens alot... welll stereotypically >.<"

hmm also the fact that girls think too much perhaps? and get jealous really easily?

hmm i guess they arent really questions but statements

but would any1 like to explain them to me? :D

For me, when I answer with a 'I'm fine' when clearly you know I'm not..it means there's too much to explain or that I need some space to myself for the time being. BUT I would LOVE it if the guy stays with me during that time to try to get my mind off of things or he can simply gives me a BIG hug and then leave me alone for a while. :D

And honestly, I do think too much, about everything!...even one of my girl friends told me that! But I cannot speak for every girl, it might just be me. :unsure:

I'm a girl but I want other girls' opinion on this...

So your bf is in this class.. and he doesn't know anyone else in it and there's an assignment that's due soon. He doesnt really know how to do it and would appreciate some help. So he ends up approaching a girl in his class (for help) and got her MSN.

Would you be mad or jealous? Or no, you would completely trust your bf? And to what extent would you be mad or jealous?

Think of it this way, if you were struggling in class and there was a guy in that class who could help you, wouldn't you take the offer? It's not like he's approaching the girl because he's interested in her, or at least give him the benefit of the doubt.

My bf not only approached other (random) girls in class for help, but they also eMail each other and have studied at the library a few times. It doesn't bother me, and I don't think you should be bothered by it either.

Under what circumstances would I be mad? Well, one time, this girl in his class called him and he was outright flirting with her in front of me. He was laughing and having way too much fun on that stupid phone. Gr. :sweatingbullets: I mean, unless they were always talking on the phone or always texting and whatnot, I think it's fine.