Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest tarobun

I'm a sucker for romance so I have to say pianist ^_^

The image of Micky Yoochun entered the minute I saw this xD

Yeah same for me! I think it's from watching too much X-man lols

Guest cherii2007

MUSICIANS full stop. =P Man...don't make me choose.

Guys look hotter when they play drums, I guess. They look more sensitive and cute when playing piano though. >_<

Probably piano..

Guest qteepiggy2393

PIANIST~

cuz it's romantic =]

and u can do a solo

drummer is hot too

but it'd be weird doing a whole solo.........

Guest loveartiste

LOL.

Dated a drummer before....

Dated a pianist before.....

hmmmmmmm.....

both were good.

XXXDDDDD

sorry i was of no help.

this thread just made me reminisce.

LOL.

i'll be back

LOL.

Guest mojomunkeez

So there was this girl I went out with a few months back, we had some good times, but in the end we broke up. I didn't blame her at all for wanting out, I wasn't giving her the attention and love she deserved, so I let her go fairly easily, hoping that it would put an end to the pain I've caused. Later on she gets a new boyfriend. Whatever. I didn't think too much of it, but as time went by I realized I still had feelings for her. Well, naturally, I kept them inside since she was taken. So then she broke up with that guy and a few weeks later she told me to visit her, so I did. (she lives about an hour's drive away)

It started out platonic, we talked and joked and caught up. Went to the park, to the mall, drove around in my car, flirting all the way. Then we went to watch a movie. Halfway through the movie our hands found each other and we started holding hands, which then progressed to cuddling, and then kissing and making out. At the end of the movie we walked out hand in hand, just like a couple would. After getting something to eat, we cuddled some more before I took her home.

Afterwards, I hit her up and asked her if this meant she wanted to get back together with me. She responds by voicing concerns about how it would work out (communication issues, all that) and how she doesn't want a boyfriend right now and how she got carried away that day. In the end she concludes that she doubts that it would work out, basically saying "no".

What gives? How does one explain her actions, then?

Guest j!lee

So there was this girl I went out with a few months back, we had some good times, but in the end we broke up. I didn't blame her at all for wanting out, I wasn't giving her the attention and love she deserved, so I let her go fairly easily, hoping that it would put an end to the pain I've caused. Later on she gets a new boyfriend. Whatever. I didn't think too much of it, but as time went by I realized I still had feelings for her. Well, naturally, I kept them inside since she was taken. So then she broke up with that guy and a few weeks later she told me to visit her, so I did. (she lives about an hour's drive away)

It started out platonic, we talked and joked and caught up. Went to the park, to the mall, drove around in my car, flirting all the way. Then we went to watch a movie. Halfway through the movie our hands found each other and we started holding hands, which then progressed to cuddling, and then kissing and making out. At the end of the movie we walked out hand in hand, just like a couple would. After getting something to eat, we cuddled some more before I took her home.

Afterwards, I hit her up and asked her if this meant she wanted to get back together with me. She responds by voicing concerns about how it would work out (communication issues, all that) and how she doesn't want a boyfriend right now and how she got carried away that day. In the end she concludes that she doubts that it would work out, basically saying "no".

What gives? How does one explain her actions, then?

She probably really missed you or really felt alone when she broke up with her boyfriend. In any case, her getting back together with you now IS a little too soon. She needs to find herself, hang out with friends and get allthat stuff sorted out before she begins something new with you again. Also, she might be the person who doesn't give second chances or believes that your relationship will die away again (basically, it'll repeat itself). You just have to be friends with her again and gain her trust. Then later on, when you still have feeligns for her and she's out of her little shell, you two can get together again. But for now, give her space and give her time. And gain her trust back :)

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

^ She's insecure and doesn't know exactly how much you like her-as her past experience with you ended bc you didn't show enough appreciation for her.

Basically this time, she's going to step back alittle, play hard to get, but most of all see how much you actually care for her, and when she sees that you like her alot and knows that she won't get her heart broken, she'll come to you. She def likes you though, so don't give up. Show you've realised your mistakes and make her feel special this time round.