Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

hm probably drummers >< because of Nao, Kai, Ruka and Minhwan.. ahh haha they are all way too cute. though if they played both then omg <3 haha

though i actually prefer bassists the most! omg i have a weakness for bass players haha.

Guest CandyRain

pianist...

more romantic and learning pianist is harder than a drum... ^^

especially is he writes his own song and play it for me..

Guest BaKeRzHuNnI

I am a pianist myself, so a pianist is whom I would choose rather than a drummer, we could harmonize and whatnot.

I feel as though there is actually more to a piano than a drum… to me, it is a whole orchestra to itself and having a really beautiful and refined piano with the perfect keys… that is simply pure magic right there.

It is not always being a romantic; a person can play so intense and hard that you could actually feel his or her pain, anger, and resentment with an instrument like the piano, but it depends on everyone. If I had to choose between a pianist and a violinist though, now that would be a hard choice… I guess I am more into the classical sound, although a guitarist does sound appealing.

Guest dehoot

Haha what a random question.XD

Pianist. He can entertain the old grandmas, my mother, and anyone else who is old.

Most male pianists that I know uphold the stereotype of being too sensitive though... o_o;

Guest Zephyr.!
The Pianist....anyone who has watched the movie can't argue over this.

ohh one of my fav. movie..

hope we're tlakign about the same movie...

Guest angel_cutie

both..drummers look sooo cool but piano is so peaceful and stuff

but im leaning more into piano cuz drum is more abot beats(i think xD)

so yah...but in general,i really like guys that can play instrument(s)

Guest j1youngxj3

drummers are cool...but pianists are the BEST <3

it's so nicey when a guy can play the piano really well...:wub:

Guest chickyl3aby

piano overall cuz u can play it alone and it sounds nice and it's romantic

drummers in bands are hot tho!

Guest koreangirl227

i think that guys that play guitar are AWESOME!!!!!!!!! hahaha

like.. if they play piano its pretty cool too.. cuz its like.... nice and sweet and stuff! but if they play drums its like... cool and if theyre in a band then its pretty awesome! hahaha

i think it depends on the girl. i actually personally like the GUITAR. but if i had to choose between those 2.. id have to say piano! xDD

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

Aww man both are hot! O__O

I love how drummers look like when they're into the music.

But Pianists are soo romantic looking for serenading.

Erg, I'm a sucker for bassists and guitarist though XD Haha

I can't choose but I hope you win-- :x

Guest lilliannn
long post incoming, get a drink!

So, there was this girl i met in math class that i found absolutely jawdropping(korean!). She actually sat next to me and we talked and stuff. Sadly, she dropped the class a few weeks later, but i had her number. While i never really talked to her after that, i did text her a few times(cuz i just couldnt forgive myself for not finding out if shes single or not). One day she asked me if i had an AIM SN so we could chat more. I was soooooooo happy cuz i was like "holy crap i might a chance". Anyways yeh, i started talking to her, getting to know her and stuff, and i found myself really falling for her. Her grandpa died recently and family is really big for her so shes pretty sad and stuff(drinking with her friends). So with that said, i didnt really want to rush anything and tell her how i feel yet, since shes going through alot already ( that and i actually wanan to get to know her better first). Anyways while we talked and AIM and stuff (shes really into that myspace stuff), i asked her a few times(3?) over the period of a week if we could hang out and just chill...like lunch and stuff. She always responds with a "hahaha" or "lol"

so i dont really know what to say to that. It also seems she had a very serious relationship in the past (hence why shes prolly still single).

So, my question is...A) By not saying yes to me asking to hang out, is she implying that shes not interested AT ALL, and is telling me to back off?

B.) considering her gramps recently passed away, did i rush it too fast asking her to hang out even as friends?

C) Do i have any chance to be with her (ive never really been in an relationship, ive always just been the "fallback" guy that was never given the chance) i really think shes worth waiting, if there is even a slight chance.

D) when is a good time to tell her how i feel? i hate doing it over the internet cuz its really awkward, but if i cant seem to get one day to hang out with her, should i just forget it?

thx for reading!

a) just because she didnt say yes right away doesnt mean that shes not interested at all. maybe she just doesnt know what to say. a lot of times ppl just answer with "lol" anyway even if you are good friends

B) because a fam member passed away i think you should take the chance to show her that you're there for her. my friend recently hurt her ankle and a guy was taking care of her while she was in the hospital (bc she goes to college away from home) and because of that she was really touched and saw a whole other side of him she didnt expect.

c) seems like shes pretty open to talking to you. its kinda early to see if theres a chance but shes definitely willing to be friends and talk to you

d) never do it on the internet! that tells her youre really shy and sometimes that can be a turnoff. dont rush. since you said her fam member recently passed away, then she must be busy. so just take your time. see where things go first. its hard to put an exact time on when you should tell her. but i think when the right time is here, you would know. gut feeling...