Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest comcis

any hairstyles should be fine for me really, as long as it's not too shabby or too long

but there's 1 thing though, I prefer the simple styles that don't require lots of gel and all

there are some guys I see at school and all the time, their hair is full of gel which makes them look like they have just been struck by lightning or thunderbolt >.<

Guest pepprmint

pianist...

drumming....is cool and all but theres just a different feeling when a guys serenading you by a piano than with drums.......

Guest Peachdoll_Ocean

Pianist. Nothings better...

Ok, this is gay I'm gonna loose to a pianist..yeah u ladies say that now " oh yeah pianist are romantic, and gentle, and nice." but we all no that most girls like more of a bad boy type.The crazy and wild one. Cuz when a girl meets a "bad boy" type guy. it's more of a challenge and more exciting!.and it makes the girl want to pursue the relationship!..it makes the girl wonder if they like them too. and not just know of the bat!! like most guys give off.. you can so totally tell when most guys like sumone .but thats what they all say but most girls end up getting with the bad boy type

That's just an opinion, I assume most young girls are like this.

Guest Yangie12

Hm, that's a hard question.

A drummer gives me a sort of 'cool guy',

On the other side, a pianist is more soft and cute..

So..sorry. I go with pianist..^^

Guest Yangie12
Well I just did a poll, and most of you said you look at guys hair first.

So what kind of hair actually do you like the best? Pictures would be helpful.

Thanks!

It really depends on your facial structure..But I really like guys with 'asian hairstyles' ^^

Hairstyles like Kim Jaejoong or any other DBSK members..I prefer black hair colour though.

Hm. I'm going to search some pics. Will be back with hopefully some nice pics ^^

-EDIT-

PARK TAE JUN

fourst8.jpg

I don't know his name..x\

filedown33yf3.jpg

Max Changmin

maxygz6.gif

So, I agree with comcies. I don't like guys with long hair and a lot of gel.

It's doesn't look refreshing..

Guest SinFan

guitar?

HAHAHAH

sorry

euhmmmm depends what the guy looks like?

guys playing any kind of instrument is hot..

okay not all

but like most =p hmmmmm =3

Guest aRia_

lol depends which one can sing while they drum or play the piano at the same time and not screw up?

but if they could both sing at the same time as they play their instrument i say, the drummer!

if you've read the pic HIGH SCHOOL (link down there) in one of the seasons, *SPOILER ALERT

she had shiwon play the drums while singing "With or Without You" by U2 to Yeonhee....after that my imagination went wild and thought it was HOT! and dreamy.

Guest meilove

drummer...so hot

pianist just sounds very feminine to me..like it's more for girls lol. don't bash me it's my opinion XD

Guest the last hour.

Drummers. they're always taking the back burner, I always notice them before the guitarists.