Post Your Mp3 Player

awdark

Guest miranduh

KimSamSoon's craziie fan!!!!!

bought the same one bt i haven't had a chance to use it since my computer has spyware GRRR

but one question when you play around with the volume does it click?? mine does how do i get rid of it?? it's pissing me off HAHA and dammit you got green the store i went to only had black and i was like "whateverr" hahaha xD because i just wanted something to watch videos with and not buy ipod because it's so fragile

im liking the creative vision with the features i can use haha like radioand voice recording

radio actually has exceptional reception! better than my clock radio on my drawer O_O

but i hateeee the headphones it's SOO big and it hardly fits in my ear i have to shove it in and it hurts -_- might buy different headphones

and one other thing i dont like is the packaging i open the box and propped it out and the mp3player just flopped over and scared the beejesus out of me haha

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading this thread I've become so indecisive! I was thinking of buying a Zen Micro but it's lacking that video feature I want. Now I'm planning to get a Samsung YP-T8Z 1GB. Can anyone else give me a review on this? Is it only in black? How's the pictures & videos quality? Was it easy to operate? What would you rate this out of 10?

Thanks >_O

Guest xbtcmdx

DOES THE ZEN VISION M SUPPORT .SRT FILE? CUZ I WANNA PUT GOONG ON IT. MINE'S GONNA ARRIVE SOMETIME NEXT WEEK!!! YAYYYY!

Guest ahndee

Iriver H10

-i bought it last year for $275.00

-eversince i bought it i had no problems with it

-the memory has 5gb, i still have 3 gb left

-has fm radio

-uploading the songs onto the iriver is really easy

-earphones werent so great, they broke after 2 months

-the batterylife isnt too great either, it only lasts 7 hours, and for me 7 hours isnt -enough since i carry my iriver everywhere with me

DSC00534.jpg

Guest super bunny

Does anyone have a picture of the Creative Zen Microphoto, and how much bigger is it compared to the regular Creative Zen Micro? Also, does the Microphoto still have the same technical problems as the Micro? Like the earjack being broken, battery dying after a month, etc. etc.? I plan to buy the microphoto soon, so I'm just double checking :X.

Guest xjools

Samsung YP-T8Z

YP-T8ZTotal.jpg

I have this too & I absolutley love it!

Transferring music is veryyyyy easy, just drag & drop!

The sound quality & features are nice.

The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't alphabetize my songs..

(Or I just haven't found out how to do that)

It's cute and small. I've gotten bunches of compliments on it :)

Guest lazibratt

^ That's $180 right?

Do you think I should buy one that can play videos? All of the older people are like "it's going to hurt your eyes!". Zen can't play videos right? Wait it can, but which one? Can it play ones with the eng. subtitles on a separate file? Does the ZEn have games on it like the ipod ones? If I don't get the ones with the video/photos, I can just get the smaller ones you know? I probably going to read the rest of the pages when I have times. It's very helpful and please answer my questions!

I hate it how like when I go buy electronics, the next month or so the price drops and this other cooler one comes out and I want that one but then I'm broke b/c I spent too much money on the first one.

Guest NASRI22

After reading this thread I've become so indecisive! I was thinking of buying a Zen Micro but it's lacking that video feature I want. Now I'm planning to get a Samsung YP-T8Z 1GB. Can anyone else give me a review on this? Is it only in black? How's the pictures & videos quality? Was it easy to operate? What would you rate this out of 10?

Thanks >_O

i wrote a small review in teh 2nd post of this thread.

anyways.. the samsung yp-t8z is user friendly.. easy to use and easy to operate. the only thing that you'd have trouble with is converting the videos to the mp3player. but thats simple anyways.. just install the program and select a video and press Export. the 1GB version is black.. unfortunately.. if you want a 512. i think it comes in red or white or something..the picture quality is good.. and video quality is good.. but it's all converted down to 112X160 resolution.. kind of small IMO. i rate it a 8/10.. i just need to send my mp3player back.. it fell out of my small bag and nwo the audio cuts in and out T_T. no cosmetical damage.. THANK GOD!

I have this too & I absolutley love it!

Transferring music is veryyyyy easy, just drag & drop!

The sound quality & features are nice.

The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't alphabetize my songs..

(Or I just haven't found out how to do that)

It's cute and small. I've gotten bunches of compliments on it

yeh mine doesnt order mine in alphabetical order.. =/.. i just go select all cut and ppaste into another folder and put it back into the music folder.. seems to work fine.

Guest NASRI22

Ooh, that's a nice MP3 player o_o

I've been thinking of getting another Samsung MP3.. -0- I need more memory haha

I'll go back adn see how much it holds~

-Christina

comes in 1,2,4gb forms.. 4GB ios hard to find though.. it's under -YP-T8N

Guest miranduh

anyone else with a creative zen?/

i wanna know a few things =s

does some of your videos not work because of audio support, bitrate or resolution?

any way to fix that??

are there cases available in stores?

and is there a way to change the order of the songs like by artist or whatnot?

Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

KimSamSoon's craziie fan!!!!!

bought the same one bt i haven't had a chance to use it since my computer has spyware GRRR

but one question when you play around with the volume does it click?? mine does how do i get rid of it?? it's pissing me off HAHA and dammit you got green the store i went to only had black and i was like "whateverr" hahaha xD because i just wanted something to watch videos with and not buy ipod because it's so fragile

im liking the creative vision with the features i can use haha like radioand voice recording

radio actually has exceptional reception! better than my clock radio on my drawer O_O

but i hateeee the headphones it's SOO big and it hardly fits in my ear i have to shove it in and it hurts -_- might buy different headphones

and one other thing i dont like is the packaging i open the box and propped it out and the mp3player just flopped over and scared the beejesus out of me haha

I hate its voice too. Geez, it's annoying, esp, when my sis sleeps, I keep playing it, and she hates the noise. :sweatingbullets:, I bought Sony earbuds hahaha :vicx:

I have problems with video support too, the only thing I can do is converting the files before transfer them into the player. It does not matter anyway cuz it takes about several mins.

Guest thea_

um...mp3 player's can be used all around the world right? like if i buy an mp3 player in korea and i'll be able to use it in canada?

Guest swtaznangel

I use my brother's Sandisk Sansa e140 MP3 player.

20050113-sandisk_sansa_e140.gif

It's okay, but the headphones suck. One of the sides like totally died on us. Me and my brother had to keep fiddling the wire for it to work, but then it'll die again. It was about $70 USD, when my brother got it. It has 1 GB but you can put a another 1 GB SD card or whatever it's card to make it 2 GB. It runs on AA battery.

Pros: Battery life, size, display, accessories, headphones

Cons: When searching for songs in memory, you must scroll through everything to get the one you want

Overall grade: 7.5/10

But I want to get a different mp3, maybe a Zen Nano or Zen Vision M.

Guest NASRI22

I use my brother's Sandisk Sansa e140 MP3 player.

20050113-sandisk_sansa_e140.gif

It's okay, but the headphones suck. One of the sides like totally died on us. Me and my brother had to keep fiddling the wire for it to work, but then it'll die again. It was about $70 USD, when my brother got it. It has 1 GB but you can put a another 1 GB SD card or whatever it's card to make it 2 GB. It runs on AA battery.

Pros: Battery life, size, display, accessories, headphones

Cons: When searching for songs in memory, you must scroll through everything to get the one you want

Overall grade: 7.5/10

But I want to get a different mp3, maybe a Zen Nano or Zen Vision M.

sandisk are NOT knwon to make mp3players. if you intend to buy a mp3 player. go for a good brand like samsung, creative, iriver or even apple....

Guest drunkontea

Hi all, i've been thinking of getting the iRiver iHP-120, just wondering if anyone has used it and can tell me about the sound quality. Is it good? Like say compared to ipods?

Guest snapple!

I've been wondering ...

Does the Creative Zen Nano have a separate USB cord to connect the Mp3 to the Computer? or is the USB thing already attached?

because i'm planning to buy it, but i want the USB attached to the MP3 Player .

I've also looked at the Creative MuVo TX , which has the USB attached ... and i dont know which Mp3 player i should choose ...

The Creative MuVo or Nano ? HELP?

Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

to d2star:

To turn off the voice, go to player setting/ touch pad/ turn the voice off

Zen Vision M has USB seperated.

Guest tetonsam

i had an 20g ipod for a couple of years but then my annoying siblings took a golf club to it and destroyed it...so then i got one of those small creative flash players which worked fine after i installed a firmware update....but my best friend bought me an ipod nano for my birthday and i love it so much more.....i'm not picky about battery life or watching videos so it still makes me happy.....

:D <----- me

Archived