Post Your Mp3 Player

awdark

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x__simply lost

yeah i bought this one, except it was white, and mine was 1 gb, and it's pretty amazing. i didn't have to charge it for a long time also, which is really good. the only thing i think was bad was that you had to use sonic stage every time you added music to it, and it's really slow, but that's not a reason to give it a bad score. so for me, 8.5/10. the sound quality was really awesome, but there was a hissing. it's kinda quiet, but still noticable when switching through songs. also, i agree with you that the earphones are awesome. very rubbery, but it gets kinda dirty really easily, since it's like white rubber. but i still <3 my sony mp3 walkman bean.

I have the same one. Yes i hate the hold thing to but i kind of gotten used to it. I hate how the manual doesn't tell you how to turn it off.. Is there even a way to turn the bean off? I just leave mine on power saving mode. Btw,it's not waves it's water...and the stars one, i just noticed this, it changes like...in the evening it would have like a moon and stars, and later around 10pm (when i noticed it)it was all stars, when i woke up in the morning, Sun..etc. I love that one it changes and looks pretty.

On the sony website, they have that drag and drop option, but it won't work when i just drag songs into the E:/ -_-' i have to use Sonicstage and transfer from there...and it keeps crashing when i try to import a song that has chinese characters into it :wacko: What else i hate about the bean.. Oh yeahi can't play certain songs, even if it worked on my old mp3 before i got the bean.

Guest Rubiiex

I have the Samsung Yepp YP-T5H 128mb and the Ipod 20GB. The Samsung one was first one that i got.

RUBY.jpg

Samsung:

PROS:

Small and light weight.

Cute.

CONS:

Small memory space. (flash memory)

Was expensive when it first came out.

Uses AAA battery.

Ear phones are bad.

Ipod 20BG:

PROS:

Holds up to 7500 songs.

Charge the battery either with the cord or w/ the usb.

The wheel, that's heaven.

CONS:

It's big (bulky) and heavy compared to other players out there.

Ear Phones are bad.

Guarantees up to 12 hours of battery life.. but usually only lasts 8 hours for me.

Scrathes way too easily.

For both the Samsung and the Ipod, you would think that for the price that you're paying for the players that it would have better earphones. I don't like either earphones, and I use the sony ones that I bought individually. It was a bad idea for me to start off with a 128mb player. I soon found out that it was way too small for me. So the next one that i bought was the 20GB ipod.

Guest happyroach

I just missed out on a 20 gig player for 80 bucks and I don't know where else to cry so I'm taking it all out here

*CRIES EYES OUT*

I have the same one. Yes i hate the hold thing to but i kind of gotten used to it. I hate how the manual doesn't tell you how to turn it off.. Is there even a way to turn the bean off? I just leave mine on power saving mode. Btw,it's not waves it's water...and the stars one, i just noticed this, it changes like...in the evening it would have like a moon and stars, and later around 10pm (when i noticed it)it was all stars, when i woke up in the morning, Sun..etc. I love that one it changes and looks pretty.

On the sony website, they have that drag and drop option, but it won't work when i just drag songs into the E:/ -_-' i have to use Sonicstage and transfer from there...and it keeps crashing when i try to import a song that has chinese characters into it :wacko: What else i hate about the bean.. Oh yeahi can't play certain songs, even if it worked on my old mp3 before i got the bean.

Daang everyone hates the bean

Ah finally a complete review for once :)

I just missed out on a 20 gig player for 80 bucks and I don't know where else to cry so I'm taking it all out here

*CRIES EYES OUT*

:unsure::sweatingbullets:

20gig for 80? I bet it was a brick anyways. Like the creative jukebox with a 2.5" laptop harddrive in it... those are huge

Guest jasonychoi

Anyone have the Sandisk Sansa 2gb?

Here's a link

It looks really good. Rechargeable battery, 1" width, 3.5" height. 2gb flash mem + microSD slot for memory expansion.

If someone can confirm that this player displays korean, i would buy it in a heart beat.

Guest NASRI22

Anyone have the Sandisk Sansa 2gb?

Here's a link

It looks really good. Rechargeable battery, 1" width, 3.5" height. 2gb flash mem + microSD slot for memory expansion.

If someone can confirm that this player displays korean, i would buy it in a heart beat.

its fairly new so i doubt many peopel will have it..

Guest miranduh

to d2star:

To turn off the voice, go to player setting/ touch pad/ turn the voice off

Zen Vision M has USB seperated.

lol i finally found that out thanks!

okay let's do a more proper review

Creative Zen Vision M.

onething im really mad is there is no case so i shove it in my pocket and there is major scratchage....only in one small area :mellow:

Pros.

-huge memory,

-pretty quick start up

-good lang support,

-clock,

-light up bg

- has a radio,

-lock feature,

-good headphones (for now),

-pretty theme colours,

-good video qual.,

-over the excellent volume,

-easy to create playlist,

-fast charging time, AND when plugged intothe computer..it';s charging up also! wow.

-when you go into the lock feature..the screen goes blank..therefore saving battery lol.

-it has a microphone and it's pretty good lol...but for microphone you must wait like 3 seconds before actually talking into it....then to stop you have to go into options and stuff

-can put files in and convert/sync vidoes/music with WMP and not with program

uhhhh..can't think of much more

Cons. the radio reception is reallllly bad, the alarm you must wear headphones to hear.so..heavy sleepers do not depend on this to wake you up.....only options for alarm is RADIO and RANDOM TRACK..which really sucks since the radio reception is kinda shiz....random track...come on...you're listening to music already and waiting for an alarm for a random track is kinda weird...so i hardly notice the alarm when im listening to it right before work at the mall; was almost late once.

-in sunlight you can hardly see the screen

-separate usb..must plug in this connecter thingy first..THEN connect the usb..lose that middle piece and you're screwed

-at first that clicking sound is sooo effin annoying

-the headphone covers easily fall off..in the needs i just stopped using them

-comes files just don't work on it..esp the videos..which sucks because sometimes it freezes your player and you must get a needle/back of an earring to press the reset button

the on/off switch always glows..sucks for people in the photography darkroom

-battery runs out in a day or two

-no covers for it is out yet >=(((

-and at first the headphones didnt fit into my ear because it was hugeee @_@'' but then slowly my earring adjusted.... :unsure:

-i just don't get the password feature O_O' LOL

hmm i would give it

4/10 for the radio

8/10 for the videos

1/10 for the alarms

10/10 for the music/pictures

8/10 for the headphones

7/10 for the sturdyness

7/10 for handyness/ease with machine

9/10 for features

9/10 for volume/good all around sound

10/10 for startup/battery

overall 8/10

Guest Angie

I just recieved my Creative Zen Vision:M in the mail today!

Will post pictures and a review later!

Does anyone have any requests of pictures they'd like taken of the Zen? I know when I was thinking about buying it, I wanted to see what the colors looked like in real life and stuff, so if there's anyone who wants a certain picture taken of the Zen Vision M, just say it and I'll try to take a picture of it.

So far it's pretty good :] Some of my videos aren't the right type though, but there's a converter. I have yet to try it out and see if it converts correctly though.

Guest NASRI22

w00t.. my samsung yp-d1z has arrvied.. im going to pick up on sat.. after my essays and tests aer over for this week. will post up some reviews about it.

Guest Angie

xlf62b.jpg

Bad pictures of my zen x.X I'll take better ones later.

The screen scratches SO easily :[ I'm going to have to invest in a screen protector and scratch remover. And a new case. The case it comes with is like a freaking placentaaa. But other than that, I love it. It's so cute. I love how I can customize it.

Guest skwannabe

^ wow thats not good to hear. i thought creative would not make the same mistake apple did with they're easy scratchable screens. but looks really nice how you can customize it.

O.o placenta case?!

Uh... ookay.

That screen looks Sooooooooooooooooooo nice almost like you edited the pictures in. How is the viewing angle though? LIke is it hard to see the screen at different angles? Some lcds make you stare at it straight on while others let you look at it at greater angles.

Guest the.elephant

does creative have good warranty and customer care???

if i buy someone a nano plus for their grad gift, i dont want them to run into any trouble

i want to get him a vision:M but the price is expensive

or do you think i should just get him the vision cuz it's worth every damn penny

and dont get him another present for the next 5 years ><

Guest chibifry

There is a case with the Zen vision, its a velvet pouch.. thats why its so freaking annoying and people dont use it. The screen does scratch easily butnot as easy as the ipod. I stick my player in my purse against my keys and stuff like that but no scratches, its still OK. I have the pink one :P hheee its sooo cute <33 and the radio is NOT THAT BAD. I mean its not that good , but not that bad either.. its DECENT lol I must admit though iriver h10 radio was much better. AND the clicking sound rockss i love it, its not annoying at all!

Guest orange momo

http://i3.-/xlf62b.jpg

Bad pictures of my zen x.X I'll take better ones later.

The screen scratches SO easily :[ I'm going to have to invest in a screen protector and scratch remover. And a new case. The case it comes with is like a freaking placentaaa. But other than that, I love it. It's so cute. I love how I can customize it.

ahhh so cute, where did you get the little screens etc? I am def going to buy this player on my next paycheck.

on the creative site they have screen protectors, after hearing this I am def investing in those.

Archived