FM radio

Battery:

It says 50 hours. I have to test this.

Player Interface:

Power button, forward, rewind, back, play/pause, volume scroller

Software:

You are FORCED TO USE THIS STUPID richard simmons SONY CRAP

Extra:

I was NOT happy with the price at all but I just bought it...cuz I was there and I don't even know. I'm hoping I learn to love this thing. It has a very weird menu prompt that's somewhat easy to navigate through. The screen looks cool. Supposedly good battery life. I just hope I forgot how much I paid for it.

Overall grade: I DON"T KNOW

Ahahahaha I hopr you can forget about the price too

I saw the Creative Zen Nano 1GB for $130 2 weeks ago...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest happyroach

^Ooo awesome price

I paid 60 for my little 512mb nano :<

There's awesome deals going on all the time but I always manage to miss them :<

Guest litoxshortaii

B0008JFCWY.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Sony Walkman NW-E507

Capacity: 1GB

Format: Flash

Price $175 with tax

Features:

FM radio

Battery:

It says 50 hours. I have to test this.

Player Interface:

Power button, forward, rewind, back, play/pause, volume scroller

Software:

You are FORCED TO USE THIS STUPID richard simmons SONY CRAP

Extra:

I was NOT happy with the price at all but I just bought it...cuz I was there and I don't even know. I'm hoping I learn to love this thing. It has a very weird menu prompt that's somewhat easy to navigate through. The screen looks cool. Supposedly good battery life. I just hope I forgot how much I paid for it.

Overall grade: I DON"T KNOW

supposedly, it can hold 695 songs.. do you know if it's true? bc im also thinking of getting this kind, but the 512mb one. i was debating between the ipod nano and this, but the 1gb nano can only hold abt 240? songs. evn the 512mb sony walkman can hold 345 songs... but the nano only supports mp3s so idk. my friend has this mp3 player though, and he loves it. update ur review when you get used to it more :)

Guest Adionik

Um, I returned it. They gave me my 172 dollars back.

Quite frankly a 50 hour battery life is not worth that much. I can always pop another AAA battery of let it CHARGE for crying out loud.

All the Zen Vision M's are out of stock and I need one by next Tuesday.

=[

Guest happyroach

^Only the amount of memory matters, how many songs doesn't because you can convert songs to lower bitrates to make the files smaller

oops was talking to litoxshortaii

Anyway. Adionik yay you returned it!!! And wow OOS? Must've been really popular then...

Guest chibifry

Um, I returned it. They gave me my 172 dollars back.

Quite frankly a 50 hour battery life is not worth that much. I can always pop another AAA battery of let it CHARGE for crying out loud.

All the Zen Vision M's are out of stock and I need one by next Tuesday.

=[

Haha Im not surprised to hear that its OOS.. seriously, the vision:M is the hottesttt player , and thats not only because I own one.

funny moment today. I was listening to my player in AP psychology and my friend next to me is like omg your mp3 player is so cute! its an ipod, right? and Im like no its from creative. And shes like, "oh.. not an ipod.. I only buy ipods because they're they are from the higher end of the market. I've never even heard of creative."

LOL

Haha

I bet if you brought a Rio you woudl get the same response... why Rio? Because they were the pioneers of MP3 players. They took the RIAA to court to say MP3 players are legal.

In addition, rio was also responsible for that IPod artist, album, sorting interface.

Oh, as cool as that sounds, Rio no longer makes Mp3 players. The carbon is awesome though. If it was slightly cheaper I woudl have purchased that instead of the micro.

As much of an Apple hater as I am, I do respect their MP3 players (sans shuffle) features, capacity, style, shape and feel are the stuff I like... just never liked the price.

Guest Steph*

Haha Im not surprised to hear that its OOS.. seriously, the vision:M is the hottesttt player , and thats not only because I own one.

funny moment today. I was listening to my player in AP psychology and my friend next to me is like omg your mp3 player is so cute! its an ipod, right? and Im like no its from creative. And shes like, "oh.. not an ipod.. I only buy ipods because they're they are from the higher end of the market. I've never even heard of creative."

LOL

Wow I swear, everyone seems to think iPods are the best.

To me, they're ridiculously overpriced.

I couldn't believe people actually bought the shuffle.

Guest itzxaxducky

iPods aren't overpriced anymore. They're probably even cheaper than other mp3 players now. Creative Vision:M is more expensive too for example.

Guest x3NgAx3

iPods aren't overpriced anymore. They're probably even cheaper than other mp3 players now. Creative Vision:M is more expensive too for example.

:tears: I bought my ipod video for 430 bucks... thats cause its plus tax... I wonder if ipods are cheaper in different countrys or something.

Guest Adionik

I'm not sure I like the design and width of the Zen Vision M. Just seems too thick. I'm really not sure what the hell i'm going to get.

I want a new mp3 now, -_- but I'll stick with my uhhh...Sony something (I don't even know the version it is...sad I know).

Guest itzxaxducky

:tears: I bought my ipod video for 430 bucks... thats cause its plus tax... I wonder if ipods are cheaper in different countrys or something.

^60GB wtf?! Most people don't have 60GB of media on their computers! :P

Zen Vision:M = 30GB $330

iPod Video = 30GB $300

Except the Zen Vision:M has audio recording and radio, so if it's that important for $30 more :P I don't even use the audio recording on my mp3 player, and hardly ever the radio. But iPod you can get student discount too so it's even cheaper. BTW it's not like I'm trying to advertise iPods but I'm sick of people not liking it for really dumb reasons. (Ex. Everyone has it. It's overpriced. (which it really isn't.)

Archived