Post Your Mp3 Player

awdark

Guest miranduh

right now i heard that only the site or nonlicensed dealers have cases right now which sucks and yeah i don't really like that suede looking pouch they give you haha it's like weird and creamish colour

and the angles for looking is okay...but in the sun you can hardly see it.. @_@ and the scratching is okay not very bad...

and yeah i love how vivid the pictures are =)

oh and another feature i like is you can change the brightness LOL

but when you lock your creative..the top still glows blue....so my friends hate me when i bring it in with me to the darkroom when developing pictures >_>''

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Angie

The little screens are wallpapers ^^ Yeah, the screen scratches easily T_T But it's a good MP3 so far. I <3 it.~

Well, it's best to view the videos straight on, from an angle they're /okay/ but not as good quality as when you look at it straight on.

I'll be posting more pictures of it today so you guys can see the case (ew) and stuff ^^

Guest MEIYEE

http://i3.tinypic.com/xlf62b.jpg

Bad pictures of my zen x.X I'll take better ones later.

The screen scratches SO easily :[ I'm going to have to invest in a screen protector and scratch remover. And a new case. The case it comes with is like a freaking placentaaa. But other than that, I love it. It's so cute. I love how I can customize it.

The screen looks sooo nice.. x_x

Please post more pictures of it soon~ I'm thinking about buying one soon. I don't know which color to pick though. :lol:

Guest NASRI22

The screen looks sooo nice.. x_x

Please post more pictures of it soon~ I'm thinking about buying one soon. I don't know which color to pick though. :lol:

read back on this thread.. some crazy person posted tonnes of pics of the zen vision:m

Heh you people make me want to cry D: I wish my mp3 player had more memory, but alas, blew the money on a 250g harddrive, so need to save up a bit more to get a better player.

I have...

http://img492.imageshack.us/img492/4723/cr...nanoplus0yr.jpg

Okay yeah I know my phone cam sucks lol but it's convenient <3

Or rather, this is the official picture from Creative. The only difference is mine is white.

http://images.americas.creative.com/images..._hdr_1_1_61.jpg

Creative Zen Nano Plus

capacity: 512mb (small </3)

Format: built-in flash

Features: FM radio, voice recorder, small size (<3).

Battery: single AAA. Creative claims 18 hrs, but I haven't tried exhausting the battery yet; plus, I'm using rechargeables.

Player Interface: 3 buttons and a scroller. All physical stuff, gotta press them instead of just barely touching them as with Ipods and Zen Micros. Can switch the display upside down (LOL COMPLETELY USELESS IN MY OPINION) for right-/left-handed preferences.

Software: None. I use windows explorer to do all the drag-and-drop transfers.

Price: $60

i have it too but i have the lower model which is called the n200. mine was $80 something last year at walmart but i guess the price went down. where/when did you buy yours?

also do you use the drag feature when you drag mp3 files into your removable folder? i cant do that so i have to use the creative organizer.

Guest Tr710

iHP-120.jpg

iRIVER iHP-120 aka HP120

Rating: 9/10

It serves it's purpose, store a lot of music and play it back with good sound quality.

* PC interface(s) supported

* Hi-Speed USB

* Digital player signal-to-noise ratio

* 90 dB

* Width

* 2.4 in

* Depth

* 0.7 in

* Digital storage

* Built-in 20 GB Hard disk drive

* Height

* 4.1 in

* Weight

* 5.6 oz

* Included accessories

* Microphone

* Software type

* Drivers & Utilities

Pros:

A+ reliability compared to ipod

just a little longer than a ipod... so basically the same size

looks awesome

comes with a remote

amazing battery life

crazy good recording quality

built in internal microphone

even with the case on, it still is small enough to fit in my pocket even though it does make it a lot bigger

many different language displays

can plug in 2 headphones at once, so if your friend wants to listen to music too, then it works out fine

very good sound quality and pumps out a lot more bass than any other mp3 player that ive heard

equalizer

plug and play... no software needed

good quality, ive dropped this thing and it hasnt died on me

Cons:

headphones suck, but it doesnt matter cuz i upgraded to sony's in ear lp70 headphones which are awesome btw

when in shuffle mode, it shuffles it, but its the same playlist.. its not randomly generated each time

scrolling through songs is slower than an ipod

with the technology nowadays, it could be smaller (but i bought it a while ago so i cant complain)

there is no clip on the case to clip to your belt or pants.. you have to string it through you're belt

UPDATE:

rockbox... just installed the firmware update. all i can say is, wow. this just makes my mp3 10x better. soooo many options, along with upgraded features liek a better equalizer, many more fonts, etc.

THANK YOU dachink!!!!

I've decided to get this one. Any one know where I can buy a 6gb of this bad boy?

Guest Volts

Anyone here ever bought their MP3 player from ebay? since there's no store that sells the mp3 player i want, i was wondering if ebay is a good option

Guest skwannabe

for ebay just do the regular check up i guess. feedback and for negatives if he responds to them or not.

^ It seemed like a good mp3 player with alot of features when it came out 1 year ago. I don't know how well it holds up compared to all the newer mp3 players out nowadays tho. It'd probably be a good buy if the price is cheap enough compared to other, more modern players.

Guest ktown

now i want the creative vision m

but crutchfield 50 off doesnt work no more

unless ur a member of some card

Guest luckycarrienew

Save $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$------>MXIE~~

but if u are not in a goooooooooooooooooood mood, u can buy a lot of

CD~coz Music is Perfect!!!!!!!!!

Guest Angie

zen.jpg

More pictures for whoever wants to see :] I customized mine with some stickers, and yeah. I still need to invest in a good scratch remover. I wonder if Applesauce Polish will work on it...

I've decided to get this one. Any one know where I can buy a 6gb of this bad boy?

I cant seem to find the post but what is the address of the firmware update that DACHINK is talking about for the mp3 player? Im still contemplating buying the iriver or the cowon.

Guest miranduh

help my vision:m froze O_O'' i went awayfor a few days and my brother took it

did something

and it always lands on rebuild....then freezes right at the end.

Guest NASRI22

Maybe one of your files had a virus? I heard there's stuff like that nowadays :[

i dont think anyone would go to bother writing a virus to affect a zen visiom:m os.. most viruses these days are built to damage windwos.. peopel dont write viruses for macs because they just cant be stuffed.

i think it's a firmware problem.. i suggest you reflash the firmware.

Guest satisfaction!

Here's mine

Model: Saumsung YP Z5QB

7651739_ra.jpg

*2GB

*35 hours playback

*1.7" thin

*Height: 3.5"

*Width: 1.7"

*Weight: 1.6 oz

*Supports MP3, WMA and WMA-DRM10 formats; displays JPEG images

*It's a touchpad

*You can put pictures in and customize your wallpaper :)

*Picture quality is really good o_o

*Doesn't lag

*Internal flash memory

*Price: $199.99 (if you want to get 4GB, there's another price. I forgot ><)

It's pretty small and nice :) I really like it! The sound quality is awesome! Although it was a bit pricey, it's worth it - in my opinion =]

Archived