Post Your Mp3 Player

awdark

In terms of SQ, I believe the J3 and D3 are supposed to be the same.

You might not be able to get the marketplace on the D3, but you can still get apps on there. I don't have any Android devices so I don't know how all that works. The D3 also supports many more video formats up to 1080p.

I don't own anything by Archos so I can't say anything about their players. They seem very tablety and pmp-like. If you're looking for something only for music, you can't go wrong with the J3.

Yeah you can still get apps but its limited. I think im just going to hold off on getting a D3 and wait for any updates or maybe theyll release a better version later.

Archos has lots of tablets and mp3 in different sizes but their design just doesnt come close to Cowon in my view. I already have a mp3 player but im an avid music appreciator/listener and i want to get the best SQ and more features is a plus.

Thanks for the input

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest kisschu

Apple_New_iPod_Touch_White_Black_Media_Player_Front_Center_Side_Dandy_Gadget_Portable_Media.jpg

I recently got Apple's iPod Touch 4s in white. I got the 8gig because I don't like stuffing 5 billions songs on to a mp3 player and only listen to like 100 of them. This is my first Touch iPod, and I couldn't be more happy with it. Compared to some friends that had earlier versions, the internet on this generation is much faster. The shape is also thinner and slightly smaller than other generations. The only thing that really bothers me is that some of the applications tend to malfunction and shut down. But I think that's because applications are constantly being updated...

It's also nice because it has a camera on its front and back. The quality is mediocre, but it's always nice if you forget to bring a camera. Oh, I also love the fact that you can upload pictures from your computer on to the iPod and set them as backgrounds. It's a new enjoyment for me because iPod nano's didn't contain this feature. The only thing I may have regretted while purchasing this is that the iPhone has become really popular lately and this iPod Touch has many features that are the same as the recently released iPhone. If I were to get the iPhone in the future, I would feel as if I had to abandon this new generation iPod touch which I dearly love.

• 1 month later...

Dropped my Cowan J3 down 3 flights of stairs the other day and it is completely broken. :(

Since I had a 32gb micro sd lying around, I just wast wanted something that would produce the best sound quality. Just picked up a $40 Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip as it supports micro sd expansion. This thing is AMAZING in terms of sound quality. Easily comparable with the J3 and better than any Apple iDevice (except for maybe the Gen 4 Touch but even that can be subjective) in terms of SQ. The Cowan is still a little better but only because of BBE. With a little EQ adjustment on the Zip to accompany my tastes, it was more than comparable and nothing mildly noticeable. I was very skeptical due to the cost and brand but wow was totally surprised when I listened to it for the first time. It's not the absolute best but for $40 bucks it easily bests many devices that go for several hundreds in terms of sound quality.

On the downside, the device feels and looks very cheap (cheap plastic shell, buttons, etc). The UI and screen are minimalistic and screen quality is very poor. It looks cheap and nothing about it looks cool. It does have a built in radio and some other minor features but overall it is very limited in terms of things it can do outside of play music. BUT, it is built durable enough to do its' job. If sound quality is all you care about this is highly recommended especially for something that is so cheap. It sounds amazing and has an EQ. Everything I needed. I was going to pick up the Cowan D3 or import the Z2 but glad I didn't. Between my smartphone and tablet, didn't really need a full pmp. This was perfect. I am currently pairing the Sansa Clip Zip with a pair of Sennheiser IE8.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still have my Samsung YP-S3 for 3 yrs. Its all scratched up now but I really don't care since I just use it for music. I love it for its long battery life (4hr+ at least) and its storage (2 GB - big for me). I previously had an ipod (old model) and it sucked cause the battery would last only 2 hrs or less. -.- Then I lost it and brought this mp3 for $50. (i wasted $40 on a USED ipod - so stupid of meh). Anyway, the design is not pleasing but the quality of this mp3 is amazing compared to even the popular brands. 
71d1193398693-samsung-yp-k3-mp3-player-s

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest CrescentArc

I'm just using an iPod Nano 5th gen, but am looking for a new mp3 player/pmp.
Does anyone know how good the Cowon Z2 Plenue in comparison to the Samsung Galaxy Player 70 Plus?

• 2 weeks later...

Sold my 80GB 2nd Gen. Zune for $150 about 6 months ago. Picked up a Used-like new Samsung (YP-G70) Galaxy 5.0 Player for $148 from Amazon.com Warehouse deals. Only comes with 8GB. But has a SD Micro slot. I picked up a 64GB micro sd card for under $50 and I am good to go. Just plug it in to my computer through USB and transfer all my music and Kpop files. It plays everything (avi, mkv, mp4) I throw at it. Just love this device. The 5" screen just blows away my old Zune.

galaxy-player-5.0.jpg?3995d3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest MikomiDev

dot1q said: Dropped my Cowan J3 down 3 flights of stairs the other day and it is completely broken. :(

Since I had a 32gb micro sd lying around, I just wast wanted something that would produce the best sound quality. Just picked up a $40 Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip as it supports micro sd expansion. This thing is AMAZING in terms of sound quality. Easily comparable with the J3 and better than any Apple iDevice (except for maybe the Gen 4 Touch but even that can be subjective) in terms of SQ. The Cowan is still a little better but only because of BBE. With a little EQ adjustment on the Zip to accompany my tastes, it was more than comparable and nothing mildly noticeable. I was very skeptical due to the cost and brand but wow was totally surprised when I listened to it for the first time. It's not the absolute best but for $40 bucks it easily bests many devices that go for several hundreds in terms of sound quality.

On the downside, the device feels and looks very cheap (cheap plastic shell, buttons, etc). The UI and screen are minimalistic and screen quality is very poor. It looks cheap and nothing about it looks cool. It does have a built in radio and some other minor features but overall it is very limited in terms of things it can do outside of play music. BUT, it is built durable enough to do its' job. If sound quality is all you care about this is highly recommended especially for something that is so cheap. It sounds amazing and has an EQ. Everything I needed. I was going to pick up the Cowan D3 or import the Z2 but glad I didn't. Between my smartphone and tablet, didn't really need a full pmp. This was perfect. I am currently pairing the Sansa Clip Zip with a pair of Sennheiser IE8.

• 1 month later...
Guest nacyrobert

If you ambition to advance attitude of the about-face lady, your best advantage may be the Christian Louboutin shoes. On the http://clshoesclassic4u.com/ website, high-heeled shoes to put on aural the anxiety can not alone increased, but additionally aftereffect in the agreeableness of basis up. Sometimes, wear top heels could accomplish bottom pain. Nevertheless, as able-bodied as top heels cannot abode it down, and not quit!

The designer saw the shoes getting showcased on the access by the models, but they all looked aforementioned and boring. He capital something to accomplish his cast altered from any other. On the http://clshoesclassic2u.com/ website, seeing his advisers cutting red attach polish, he activated some of it on the sole of the shoe to accompany a glamorized effect. He admired the accomplished transformation so abundant that he kept it as the signature of the Louboutin shoes.

Being abridge and aerial is every woman's dream. In this aspect, Christian Louboutin accommodated women's needs. On the http://clshoesfashionc4u.com/ website, no bulk you are a housewife, a boss, a clerk, you can crop Christian Louboutin pumps as your best friends. With Christian Louboutin pumps, you are constant to be the focus of all the bodies about you.

There is no doubt that you can refuse so wonderful Christian Louboutin shoes without favourite, as many men can’t refuse the charming women. So, on the http://eshoes2u.com/ website, if you are attracted with the Christian Louboutin shoes, buy them without hesitation. And the prices of Christian Louboutin shoes on the site maybe cheap for many ladies.

If you know how to buy things online or you had bought something online before, it is so easy for you to buy a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes in the online stores. On the http://ishoesoffer.com/ website, along with fresh, adorable options, Louboutin shoes accommodate ladies adroitness and class. The beautiful shoes were ranked the top abode in the anniversary Luxury Brand Status Index every year back 2007.

Ladies who admire trends ache for the aciculate actualization and able innovations of Christian Louboutin shoes. On the http://ecshoesoffer.com/ website, ladies who don't wish to pay absonant amounts, about abide to wish to be fashionable, boutique prudently. Savvy buyers debris to admittance this amount of high-end contemporary cossack stop them from cutting the finest.

Which woman does not dream of Christian Louboutin shoes? The exclusivity of this top appearance accent makes it one of a lot of coveted items in the avant-garde woman's wardrobe. On the http://clshopoutlet.com/ website, no amount what affectionate women you are, you charge a brace of top heeled shoes to footfall on the red carpet. We accept no rights to allocution about your choice.

The brand of every Louboutin shoe fabricated is the red sole. Apparently this was aggressive afterwards he saw an abettor painting her nails red and appropriately the abstraction was born. On the http://clsaleoutlets.com/ website, woman about the nation accept been accepted to color the soles of their analgesic atramentous heels red in an abundant attack to imitate a brace of these amazing shoes!

Christian Louboutin shoes are able and luxurious, can assault off Christian Louboutin Outlet, affordable for the boilerplate appellant assets. On the http://clshoes4us.com/ website, Christian Louboutin is an able acclimatized casting and is one of the best acclimatized in the angel and abounding women. The Christian Louboutin copies including louboutin pump still a big if, like so many, abnormally because of its complete design, as complete as the ancient afire elegant.

Charles Lewis Tiffany took over the Tiffany company only and renamed the company as tiffany & Co. since then tiffany & co jewelry has gained much reputation and fame through the whole world. On the http://925wholesale4u.com/ website, Tiffany earrings are varied in the market and it is difficult for you to choose a pair of beautiful and elegant tiffany because all tiffany earrings are all very beautiful and fashionable.

Archived