Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun

Guest mylovelyfamily

Guest suki_*

^^^

I'm scared that they might break up in the eclipse because the ribbon is torn. or it can be that bella turns in to a vampire where the ribbon represents her bloodline no longer existing so it's torn... gosh so many! i want to read the eclipse and didn't even have time to start new moon yet!!!

yeah the ribbon argh, i'm gonna be thinking about it alot! i want to see how edwards face glitters under the sun so much! i want to see it in the real i hope they will show that in the movie!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aznbluegurl916

haha i loooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee the book

im goin to read new moon tomorrow

the way bella explain Edward was hot...i wonder how would he look like in real life when they make a movie... :D:lol:

i can't imagine bella surviving another break-up..she was so dead in new moon, it kinda pissed me off.

i would love to see the guy they choose to play edward but i can't see him living up to the image stephenie painted for us.

like when they picked helen, the face that launched a thousand ships....diane kruger wasn't THAT stunning.

we can dream :)

Guest Zealain

i think it's pretty good, but i hate how not much happens for 80% of the book and all the real action part is squeezed into the last 100 pages... -___-

Guest j1youngxj3

I'm in love with this book! didn't know the third one came out already?! gotta go get it. but yea, once i read it, i couldn't stop! read through both books in almost one sitting!

^nope. it comes out August 7th! so be prepared to read some more bella and edward. =]]

Guest --joyful.

i think the story behind the ribbon..

maybe the ribbon represents the relationship tied between bella and either jacob or edward. that eventually she will have to choose a side, and the other tie will be broken.

i really cant wait for eclipse tho.

about 1 1/2 months left ^^

i think the story behind the ribbon..

maybe the ribbon represents the relationship tied between bella and either jacob or edward. that eventually she will have to choose a side, and the other tie will be broken.

yeah, that made me think, that (ribbon thing)

we're suposing that the ribbon is about edward and bella, but, maybe bella chose edward forever(what means, the vampire thing, now or in the future)and she has to separate from his family and friends, and all the relationship she's ever had. The ribbon for me means a relation between more than two people, so maybe this book is about what bella wants and the decisions she's gonna make (i hope, for her own good, she chooses edward)

aaaaah, *sigh* I just hope like svetlaella said

they dont break up again, i hate not only how bella was in new moon, i hate that i had not enough edward!!!! gosh

*sigh endlessly*

ps: woo, thanks svetlaella, i'm not going to miss the quote thing

Guest eunhyung

I <3 Twilight and New Moon hehe.

can't wait till August 7... 1 month left~

I got the New Moon Special Edition with the first chapter of Eclipse. :sweatingbullets:

basically, nothing happens cuz they just sit around filling out college application forms

<_<

I don't think Edward and Bella are going to break up. There would totally be no point if they did...

Guest yumi-chan

I seriously cannot wait till Eclipse comes out in August~ New Moon made me angry since there wasn't much Edward/Bella moments.

If Bella and Edward break up again and she ends up with Jacob...that'd be a total waste of a read =/

I LOVE TWILIGHT!! MY FAVORITE-EST BOOK EVER!! I've never had a favorite books before and I've always despised reading, but after reading this books, I'm constantly going to the library to look for more books to read, hoping I'll find some like Twilight. New Moon was okay I guess .. I didn't like reading about Jacob though so I skipped half of the book. :P Gosh!! I can't wait for Eclipse!!

Edit -- yumi-chan I agree .. I hope it doesn't happen like that too. I was so excited to read New Moon, but then I had to skip half of it cause I hated reading about Jacob.

Guest yumi-chan

Jacob is a good guy and all, but he cannot compare to Edward <3 Edward makes my heart swoon and makes my tummy flip XD ~~ But yeah, I still feel bad for Jacob >3>~.

Guest _____TaintedMemories

wah! i llovveeeddd twilight and new moon. but i found new moon kind of slow. it didn't really keep me hooked in the middle. it dragged on a little too long i think then the ending just whipped by. at first i thought Shattered Mirror was the best vampire book i've ever read but then my friends recommended twilight and oh myy...i was hooked. my parents got so mad cuz i wouldn't let go of the book lol.

Twilight definitely gave a twist to the vampire genre.. but i didn't find it that great (ah perhaps i'm getting too old :unsure:).. it was a bit draggy... took me a while to finish it

I didn't even know there was a sequel. maybe i'll check it out.

Guest sushiieeex3

I read both Twilight and New Moon. I personally thought that New Moon was slightly more angsty / darker than Twilight because I think Bella's vulnerability and dependence on Edward is really shown in it. However, they're both quite equal in terms of my favourite. I think Stephenie Meyer is completely genius. Which is why I REALLY hope they don't make a movie out of Twilight. It would ruin the whole essence of the book. And they could NEVER find an actor hot enough to play Edward! ;P Can't wait till Eclipse comes out! *^__^*

Guest asianessx3

I LOVE THE TWILIGHT SERIES. <333333333333

a friend from school recommended it to me and i got it and read both twilight and new moon.

i think edward cullen is so amazing~ his birthday gift for bella was so sweet~

i was really upset that he didnt show up much in New Moon, but whenever she'd hear his voice i got all excited and hoping that it would be actually HIM making his re-appearance haha.

i can't wait for Eclipse~~~~

i never knew there was a thread :]

ahh, i can't wait til eclipse. the cover has so many possible meanings~

i think twilight was the best out of the two books so far. i seriously wanted to like, smack bella in new moon because she was so dead most of the time. but i felt so bad for jacob. he was so sweet, but bella was totally using him, even though they were friends.

i kind of don't want to watch the movie when it comes out, because i don't wanna be disappointed. i guess it all depends on the cast, because i don't think anyone can live up to our imaginations of bella & edward & the rest. but i am curious to see how it will all turn out.

also, is what yled said about "breaking dawn" true? because i'm totally interested in that book, if its in edwards point of view.

Archived