Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun

Guest mylovelyfamily

Guest coffeee

Ahh! Didn't know a thread was made for this!

I absolutely love and am obsessed with this trilogy!

Twilight and New Moon are both highly reccommended!

I finished both books in two days and can't wait until Eclipse comes out!

Edward Cullen is so hot!!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i bought twilight yesterday after finding hundreds of recommendations for the series and finished it in one day :lol: it was SO good. i have to run to the bookstore now to get the other two books. i'm sad, though, since it has yet to be completed.. :sigh: i guess it can't be helped.. one book a year. <_< i haven't been so addicted to a book for a long time already.. hehe.. it's a great read.. i was drawn into it right away. i highly recommend it.

i love edward

it's pretty funny how this book's made me think of vampires in a whole new way. now, whenever i think of male vampires, i think super hot and sweet guys like edward cullen :D

Guest coffeee

it's pretty funny how this book's made me think of vampires in a whole new way. now, whenever i think of male vampires, i think super hot and sweet guys like edward cullen :D

haha i totally agree! vampires have never seemed so attractive until now :blush:

i just finished reading twilight this morning, i started reading the night before and i could not drop it!

it kinda reminds me of vampire knight; if you like that manga, this one is sure to excite you.

i can't wait to start in on new moon and i'm anticipating eclipse's release.

i kinda skimmed through new moon before i started twilight and it sounds so exciting!

and there are gonna be MORE BOOKS and a movie in the works!!

i think i'm more ecstatic to have a series to look forward to after harry potter lol

omg.omg. there's a twilight thread? :o

i read twilight in 2 days(i see im not the only one), and the day that i finished it, i started with new moon. i was so crazy about this book. I usually love books, but this one really got into my fangirl-soul. My favorite book was the eight, because is was the first book that really got me, but, twilight is my favorite book eeeeeeeveeer. like ZOMG Edward Cullen.

I'd rather more twilight, because it's just perfect. And new moon is cool too, it just i missed edward a llooooot! i cant barely know why, i just was saying "when is edward coming baaack!!!!!"

I cant wait for eclipse, but most of all, i cant wait for breaking dawn, because is "twilight + new moon" from the edwards view. And that is going to be freaking awesome.

i'm so in love with edward.

Guest Sarang^DBSG

i finished twilight and i loved it!! I finished reading within just three days! It shows how addictive it is. Getting new moon soon....i love edward cullen!!

Guest xlush

twilight is one of my favourite books, a friend recommended it to me.

i thought that the sequel wasn't as great though, just my opinion. i sorta got bored of the second one because it was less abuot Edward. =P

but whatever. twilight is definitely awesome.

Guest pencilcasee.

after so many recommendations i finally checked out twilight. i didn't read the excerpt on the back so i had no idea it had vampires so i was like 0_0 for a bit. overall it was a good book, but i expected a lot more since so many people love it. a little too much hype in my opinion.

Guest suki_*

it's quite the hype if fantasy and romance is your kind of genre, but overall for twilight i think meyer repeated how edward was good looking too many times and that got kind of annoying!!! still, it's edward cullen!!! hahaha can't wait for the movie!

Guest jubisaurus

The whole series is so cool! I can't ever put the books down! I can't wait until Eclipse!! Too bad I won't be in the U.S. when it is released. :( New Moon's beginning broke my heart! I liked Twilight better because there was more Edward/ Bella than in New Moon. :( I love the Cullens! Edward & Bella Forever! <3

I really hope Meyer releases the book on Edward's perspective of the events in Twilight.

Guest missyblue

i love love love twilight and new moon!! by far, these books are the best vampire books i've ever read [my other favorites are the books written my amelia atwater rhodes]. man, THE best books ive ever read, i couldnt put it down when i read the first page! it was that awesome! edward is HOTT *drools*

i cant wait until New Moon comes out!! wheeeee~!

^ Eclipse*

I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN D:!

Cant wait for Eclipse either ;_; going to be in Taiwan when it comes out.. but my sister already preordered it for me.. and yeah. *_* im going to reread the two on the plane~

Guest oneimmortalsoul

It's a great way for me to relive fangirlism =D I love these books! Can't wait for Eclipse!

Guest kkandy4mee

hehe these books.... (watch out long post)

personally, i read sunshine by robin mckinley before i read twilight because i don't like the whole deal of "hyped-up" books....and robin's been a favorite author of mine forever :) (btw sunshine's another vampire book. READ IT. i loved it)

so. when i first read twilight, i was really annoyed with the book. i didn't really like it, and i thought it was really only so-so and the one thing that annoyed me was how it seemed that bella was perfect. sure, she was a klutz...but i felt it only seemed like the author made her too perfect (don't even get me started on the whole "omg edward is perfect" thing she kept saying throughout the book) even if bella herself didn't realize it. she gets perfect grades, and it's so easy for her, and it seems all the guys an girls are talking about her the day she comes in b/c she's so pretty @___@

but yeeea...i loved new moon however because i think this book showed more truthfully their relationship. twilight was just like teen-romancey-cuteness....and i loved that bella was growing up in that she realized it wasn't just a silly thing that she could always be like "i love you edward" and had to rely on jacob too....i was okay with the fact that edward was almost not in any of the book, because bella really had to grow up and think about their relationship....and also i really like emo-y books, and this book killed me XD

there's more i could say, but I think that's good enough...i think most people should get what i mean....

oh and personally XD. i don't htink edward's all that hot. he's okay. *runs away from angry mob* i think for the most part the series is just a lil too hyped up .____.''

anyway i'd love to start a discussion about the next book eclipse @___@

does anyone have any theories about the whole

edward-turning-bella-into-a-vampire

thing? i have a theory somewhat based on what i've gathered based on twilight's book title+the book plot as well as newmoon's book title+book plot(and the crucial ending)....but i wanna hear what others have to say :D

kkandy4mee, i'm not very sure, but i have my theories. dont read anything if you dont want to be spoiled, i'm going to tell everything, spoilers, thoughts and more xD

in twilight

all the title and the plot was when they were knowing each other, and falling for each other.

new moon is more about

the darkness they feel when they are apart, like when there is a new moon, the sky is all dark, so they cant be apart from each other

And i think eclipse is going to be

a confrontation between the two of them, edward and bella, as an eclipse is itself and the darkness that is involve in the eclipse as well. so death maybe turn out the corner.

It's clear that Edward wants her and loves her alive, he loves all her human things, her smell, scent, blush, color, everything. without that things maybe he doesnt love her the way he loves her now. And Bella is hoping to turn a vamp because she wants to be forever with him. but, if edward doesnt love her in the vampire way? is that really possible?

I think if Bella turns a vampire, is going to be very hard for both of them. Bella isnt counting with the actually "vampire things", she's just thinking of edward and herself. But, and her family? her friends? and not just that, she must eat for now on animals alives, and most important, she'll have to hunt. and if she isnt that strong enough to follow the Carlise way of living? She's just thinking on the good side of the story, being with edward forever. But i think that she is not being racional. She has to think what will happen to her if the things turn out wrong. Not just what happens to herself, what will happen to edward too.

Edward make a good point with the marrying thing. If she cant do that, is she going to turn as a vampire? The wedding thing would be more easier, because you can divorce if it turns out wrong, but, not being human cant be cancel.

So...i would love that edward could turn into a human, that would be awesome...but obviously it cant be xD ....So, i have no idea on what is going to end this, i just want the two of them to end up together, dead or alive, i dont care, but together.

so...that's it, i would love to read others opinions too.

Guest suki_*

^^^

i hope they end up together too, but the whole thing with vampire and human relationship like you mentioned makes it really hard, if bella wants to make such a huge sacrifice on her part she really needs to think this through.

Edward loves her because she is a human and she has all those human qualities. But i think that he will still love her even if she turns into a vampire, he's just scared that bella would regret doing it. She's still young and right now, not sure if she's really in love or infatuated with him.

Guest ImSmiley

^^ Yeah is anybody going to the book tour?

i'm thinking about going since one of the place

she's coming is in my town.

my friend made up a theory about eclipses

but it's too long for me to type it on here and i

don't really remember. but then i can't wait for

eclipse to come out. i love edward cullen as well.

goodness, if she's in your town, you should definitely go! i have to drive out to see her :( but it's all good, i love a good road trip :D

who thinks bella will turn into a vampire? i think she HAS to...there's no way she can separate from edward. stephenie meyers said that she loves the cover for eclipse because of the symbolism behind it. but i can't really tie it with any of my theories. any one have any thoughts on the ribbon being torn?

Archived