~soompi Queen 2007 (finals)~

Guest luv4seasons

Guest Rainie

O wow...so this is rigged -_____- No wonder there were so many ppl posting with only 1 post on the previous pages.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think the only fair way you could do this now is if you had a thread where you had to actually type yeh or shk instead of clicking a poll. if you didn't have picture spams maybe it wouldn't be so hard to keep up with but you would have to make sure the people who were voting then had their account longer than one day as well. n/m, that's a mess too.

Yeah, I agree...

Guest jeffrey

Maybe both sides should show evidence of alternick votes and qualify each member who is obviously manipulating the results. Those with "validating" status will be exempted from the confirmed alternick votes to be subtracted from the total votes.

how abt only Friends of Soompi may vote :lol:

oh ms rebecca....i swear i'll kill you if that happens :lol:

and im wondering if there's a YEH fan now doing some multiple voting? the votes are jumping too fast....

Maybe both sides should show evidence of alternick votes and qualify each member who is obviously manipulating the results. Those with "validating" status will be exempted from the confirmed alternick votes to be subtracted from the total votes.

it's going to be hard cos we're not sure how many cheaters there are.....

but what im wondering is that if these votes .. well large number of votes that have been with shk and yeh since teh beginning were also rigged ? maybe .. cause then it would just be horrible for all the other actresses/singers that got eliminated -_- and unfair as well

lol that wouldn't work either .. what if some members were smart enough to change their username each time?

and the weird part .. is how the heck did this person get so many dang email validating addresses .. thats the part that really freaks me out -_-

even though it saddens me since i wanted SHK to be queen again, but winning in this kind of poll wouldn't be an honor but a disgrace since nobody will really know who got the most "honest" votes. there would always be speculations, therefore...

i propose to crown Miss KIM TAE HEE. and end this nonsense!

:

:

mods/threadstarter kindly close this thread and declare KIM TAE HEE Soompi Queen 2007

:

SHK will always be my queen, nobody can change that!

Guest ice_cryst

lol as much as this hurts me to say, they're probably just .. trying to keep up with the recent influx of random yeh votes <_<

i dunno .. all hail queen kim tae hee, then, lol there really is no way to settle this but give it up to the second runner up.

im disappointed in both parties, and i really dont think either one deserves the title now, even if we do a recount

boo i was going to donate but havent yet -_- lol

oh, i'm happy if this happens, but nonetheless, the poll seems pointless now with the emergence of alleged cheating of some fans...such a disappointment, this poll used to be fun, but now, it seems that even in fun times, there are pathetic people trying to cheat without gain from the outcome. no one deserves this poll unless the fans who participated cooperates well. (IMO) :D

Guest jeffrey

oh ms rebecca....i swear i'll kill you if that happens :lol:

and im wondering if there's a YEH fan now doing some multiple voting? the votes are jumping too fast....

it's going to be hard cos we're not sure how many cheaters there are.....

Let the fan who is doing it obviously pay for it. At least, both camps are given the opportunity to present evidences of stray votes.

but what im wondering is that if these votes .. well large number of votes that have been with shk and yeh since teh beginning were also rigged ? maybe .. cause then it would just be horrible for all the other actresses/singers that got eliminated -_- and unfair as well

lol that wouldn't work either .. what if some members were smart enough to change their username each time?

and the weird part .. is how the heck did this person get so many dang email validating addresses .. thats the part that really freaks me out -_-

oh....why not..since the usernames have a no. behind them in increasing order...the avid fan can first create the multiple email accs before creating the soompi accs with the same name....it doesnt take more than 5 mins to create an email if you're using yahoo etc....but that person must be damn free...oh well...it's holidays for students in singapore you know...maybe some other countries too....

lol....make it easier JEFF, let the thread shut down.... :D

oh....why not..since the usernames have a no. behind them in increasing order...the avid fan can first create the multiple email accs before creating the soompi accs....it doesnt take more than 5 mins to create an email if you're using yahoo etc....

ekk both all that time and effort ? for a title thats basically pointless and holds no credentials in the real world ? i mean come on now ..

anyways .. this is just becoming a bigger mess. i cant say we crown either one, because i have a feeling that there could be a slight chance of them cheating from the get-go. urgh ..

it's sad to see the people who doesn't know what's going on, still voting :(

we should have a MOD close the poll already...

well, i guess those pple were busy voting and dont even bother to look at the thread.

maybe we should form an ANTI MULTIVOTE CHEATERS grp.... :ph34r:

im laughing out loud now...just 2 hours ago....the 2 competitors were playing cat and mouse, now YEH's leading by 60 votes...ROFLOL!!! ok...apologies to those honest ppl, of which i dont know how many are.....

yes, we should close the poll until there is a resolution.

and its only fair to start from the beginning with all the other 'candidates' if there is a repoll.

yeap, until there's a cheat proof solution, i dont think we should have a repoll...

as for now....ALL HAIL QUEEN KIM TAEHEE!!!

Guest ice_cryst

even though it saddens me since i wanted SHK to be queen again, but winning in this kind of poll wouldn't be an honor but a disgrace since nobody will really know who got the most "honest" votes. there would always be speculations, therefore...

i propose to crown Miss KIM TAE HEE. and end this nonsense!

:

:

mods/threadstarter kindly close this thread and declare KIM TAE HEE Soompi Queen 2007

:

SHK will always be my queen, nobody can change that!

Oh my goodness??? is this for real? hehe, I'll be glad though, but this poll is nonsense because of cheating. Anyway, im proud that KTH is in 2nd runner up and would still be the Queen of our hearts :D

yes, we should close the poll until there is a resolution.

and its only fair to start from the beginning with all the other 'candidates' if there is a repoll.

yup so its agreed, such a long process but heck .. for the sake of keeping a fair game, im up for it :)

well, i guess those pple were busy voting and dont even bother to look at the thread.

No i'm not talking about those people who rigged the poll.

I'm talking about the other people here in soompi who just voted and doesn't know that the poll is rigged

Archived