~soompi Queen 2007 (finals)~

Guest luv4seasons

and to those who are exactly the opposite, declare yourselves as queens... "QUEENS OF FRAUD!!!"

thats really funny, you crack me up!

thanks for making me laugh after all this mess :)

will someone notify the thread starter abt this mess before she close the poll and declare a winner out of the two? :D

*edit*

ice, what i mean is they might be voting for other polls, not this queen poll

but using other names to mask themselves

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you mean to set them up ? .. but come on now .. they were dumb enough to just use the same name with numbers, would they be that smart to pull such a plan.

i dont know.

i just dont want this to get out of hand, thanks CHEATERS for ruining this for us -_- .. looks like we're going to have to not give anyone their crown this year then .. such a pity i enjoyed this competition -_-

maybe they were dumb enough to think they would not be caught or just maybe they found it a hassle to change names cos they were anxious to multivote for their idol.

to think i spent so much time on a poll and have not seriously touched on my notes...im gonna die pathetically for my exams for the whole of next week...

ahhhh...off to sleep....have fun messing around ppl.....

Guest ice_cryst

maybe they were dumb enough to think they would not be caught or just maybe they found it a hassle to change names cos they were anxious to multivote for their idol.

to think i spent so much time on a poll and have not seriously touched on my notes...im gonna die pathetically for my exams for the whole of next week...

oh, i guess you should start getting back on track for your exams :lol:

this won't end, the moderators or admins could see the ip addresses, but i don't know if they can accomodate if you'll request for account validation of suspected alternicks, as to who are the soompi users who created that...

the day is enough for me...:)

ice, what i mean is they might be voting for other polls, not this queen poll

but using other names to mask themselves

yeah, whatever poll they were voting to, it shouldn't be this way, its not fair and it just shows the pathetic people are on the loose nowadays :lol:

anyway, as long as KTH's name is not dragged on the issue, her fans won't care much.

have a good morning! :D

oh, i guess you should start getting back on track for your exams :lol:

this won't end, the moderators or admins could see the ip addresses, but i don't know if they can accomodate if you'll request for account validation of suspected alternicks, as to who are the soompi users who created that...

the day is enough for me...:)

yeah, whatever poll they were voting to, it shouldn't be this way, its not fair and it just shows the pathetic people are on the loose nowadays :lol:

anyway, as long as KTH's name is not dragged on the issue, her fans won't care much.

have a good morning! :D

lala i think ill log off too and go watch some snow queen, it seems pointless pointing fingers at this point, shame on those that cheated :) lala and also may karma get you back :)

i hope this gets resolved soon, we need a queen :), if not then i guess we shouldn't have any of the other crowns either -_- cause we might as well accuse everyone else of cheating.

Guest ryantan85

well..i guess the multivoters are just those immature fans...hope there are some systems in the future to monitor such voting events...sometimes fans can jz go beyond boundaries to support their own idols...it's understandable yet sad bcuz it is unfair to others...

It's sad that some had to resort to underhanded tactics. This used to be a fun Poll that a lot of people looked forward to. Now it's tainted with accusations of cheating. Really some people are spoiling it for the few honest ones. NOw, we will never know who is really the one. It's just a poll and bragging rights it isn't as if there is a monetary prize to the title....So frustrating to read the BP in this one.

Guest beary

ditto. don't drag us into this mess, leave her and us alone...

Guest mizz_J

SONG HYE GYO

SONG HYE GYO

SONG HYE GYO

SONG HYE GYO

SONG HYE GYO

SONG HYE GYO

SONG HYE GYO

SONG HYE GYO

^^

and to those that didnt cheat .. great job ! .. it just makes you that even more admirable. -_- anyways

found another person taht created accounts

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?&am...oonly=&st=0

lol .. they seriously need to find another way instead of the whole name "number" deal .. its easy to spot them

seems like we keep finding more -_-

Wow how did they manage to create all those email address just for these accounts? :mellow:

cheats.jpg

cheats2.jpg

cheats3.jpg

i agree! let's stop this nonsense!

I have to stop this voting immediately and turn it over to our admins. This is not acceptable and should we found that users are creating multiple accounts to vote, all accounts of that user and their IPs will be banned from soompi permanently.

Archived