~soompi Queen 2007 (finals)~

Guest luv4seasons

i just saw a huiqiao334 down there :lol:

am not going with the flow

giving the title to KTH is like a donation to her becuz such a mess happened

and its not an honour to her too IMO

going without a queen will teach those dishonest fans a lesson, hopefully B)

and all other fans to think thrice before cheating

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OrAnGExPoOpY

wow this whole cheating thing is really sad =X people need to get lives XD

i've been lurking around soompi for awhile and during the time of this competition, i really thought all these votes were honest and fair. the thought crossed my mind that some of the votes were alternicks...but i guess i like to see things more positively and believe that both of these celebrities have that much fan support behind them...

i personally voted for song hye kyo :o not to say that i am not an eunhye fan... (i run a babyvox fansite XD so my proof is there) in my opinion, song hye kyo is a much better actress than eunhye...

also...what i find kind of funny is the huge amount of popularity eunhye has gain in one drama :sweatingbullets: i didn't even think goong was all that great. if eunhye was so wonderful, why didn't everyone notice her when she was in babyvox? i hate to say it but i have a feeling people just like her cause of her role in goong XDD don't bash me please

so yeah... i'm a eunhye babyvox fan XD not a eunhye goong fan :rolleyes:

as for this competition, i don't really know how it can go on fairly... perhaps just crown kim tae hee as queen. she's an awesome actress too <3 one of my faves :lol:

i dont agree without going on without a queen, thats rubbish to me. i dont know i just cant see soompi a year without a king AND QUEEN. thats rubbish, plus what about the fans that voted honestly ? .. you're going to tell them that they're voting time spent was worth nothing this year ? urgh

looks like if KTH is to be crowned, her fans will be the happiest...

well if jjh was crowned you would be happy too :rolleyes:

Guest ice_cryst

yeah, we'll be happy, but I personally will not be so proud because the title is a result of such mess. <_< I'm proud that in an honest way, TH had gone as far as 2nd runner up and she deserves her fans to call her Queen for them because of that :D

only if and when he is crowned the fair way ;)

lol thats total bs, but ill take it

its just a silly title .. -_- the real lesson here is dont cheat.

btw could the fans who have been making the accounts step up ? .. atleast be honest and confront us :)

Guest kim08

ei...this is not pair...i object,, i its time to close this poll and give the crown to the one who deserve...there's no reason to give the crown to KTH...that's not pair for YEH and SHK fans,,,

im i right??? :o

this is mess..... :crazy::wacko::(:angry:

yeah, we'll be happy, but I personally will not be so proud because the title is a result of such mess. <_< I'm proud that in an honest way, TH had gone as far as 2nd runner up and she deserves her fans to call her Queen for them because of that :D

lol .. true true, i remember the girls in the tae hee thread were cheering for the second runner up, even though kth's vote margin was .. not in the same league as shk and yeh, because kth doesnt seem to have a big fanbase on soompi :)

wow this whole cheating thing is really sad =X people need to get lives XD

i've been lurking around soompi for awhile and during the time of this competition, i really thought all these votes were honest and fair. the thought crossed my mind that some of the votes were alternicks...but i guess i like to see things more positively and believe that both of these celebrities have that much fan support behind them...

i personally voted for song hye kyo :o not to say that i am not an eunhye fan... (i run a babyvox fansite XD so my proof is there) in my opinion, song hye kyo is a much better actress than eunhye...

also...what i find kind of funny is the huge amount of popularity eunhye has gain in one drama :sweatingbullets: i didn't even think goong was all that great. if eunhye was so wonderful, why didn't everyone notice her when she was in babyvox? i hate to say it but i have a feeling people just like her cause of her role in goong XDD don't bash me please

so yeah... i'm a eunhye babyvox fan XD not a eunhye goong fan :rolleyes:

as for this competition, i don't really know how it can go on fairly... perhaps just crown kim tae hee as queen. she's an awesome actress too <3 one of my faves :lol:

i dont know about the rest, but i only got to know YEH just last year. i was having my prelims before O lvls then when my cousin told me to watch goong. i was like, WTH, im having exams you ask me to watch tv. she bugged me quite a no. of times and i, have weak immunity system towards korean dramas, and so watched goong till wee hours of the day before going for exams. (i thank god i managed to survive them, the exams) at that point of time, i didnt think of YEH as pretty, it's her character in there which appealed to me most. then i checked up on her, found baby vox, fell in love with their songs, then xman. from there, i found her REALLY awesome as a person, not as an artiste and i begun to fall in love with her.

ei...this is not pair...i object,, i its time to close this poll and give the crown to the one who deserve...there's no reason to give the crown to KTH...that's not pair for YEH and SHK fans,,,

hey mate...are you typing in the dark? :ph34r: cos i am and im making loads of mistakes....takes me quite some time to type out a proper post...

Guest ice_cryst

oh if you would give the title to either SHK or YEH, there will always be objections of unfair results because both camps are guilty of cheating...

otherwise, might be better to rename the title to Multiply Queen - for the most no. of votes gathered from alternate accounts :lol:

Guest ds_dreamer

lol thats total bs, but ill take it

let's put it this way, if this same issue happen in King poll, and if Ju Ji Hun is 2nd runner up, I will not support pushing him to be crowned as King in such manner.

Guest badhairday

To be honest, if you even bother reading the KTH thread, we don't even care about the result of this competition. We are quite happy that she is 2nd runner up. We know she has no chance against either YEH or SHK, but we just wanted to get her as far as she can. At least we can say that we voted with integrity.

Guest ice_cryst

let's put it this way, if this same issue happen in King poll, and if Ju Ji Hun is 2nd runner up, I will not support pushing him to be crowned as King in such manner.

I guess that's the most appropriate thing to do...just declared No SQ this year, but just have recognize TH as the official SQ "honorary representative" since after all, she really was the 2nd runner up only and the title was a result of a mess in the competition between the final two. Anyway, i guess most people here wouldn't want the King to have no Queen.

:unsure:

I guess that's the most appropriate thing to do...just declared No SQ this year, but just have recognize TH as the official SQ "honorary representative" since after all, she really was the 2nd runner up only and the title was a result of a mess in the competition between the final two. Anyway, i guess most people here wouldn't want the King to have no Queen.

:unsure:

lol of course not rain/hyunbin would be lonely carrying on this year's title alone .. maybe we should make ALL the contestants this year queens ? although im pretty sure they're queens in all their respective fanbases already.

lol of course not rain/hyunbin would be lonely carrying on this year's title alone .. maybe we should make ALL the contestants this year queens ? although im pretty sure they're queens in all their respective fanbases already.

lol...the palace will be in chaos then...1 king to so many queens....okok, im lame...

but, im fine with ALL QUEENS. it's actually no diff from no queen....cos the title itself doesnt hold much significance....it's what these artistes mean in our hearts.

Guest ice_cryst

so that's it, Soompi king fans will not agree that they'll be the lone carrier of the "KING" title without the queen. so in SQ case then, let's just follow the rule of the thumb...if you delare KTH or not, it will be fine - we her fans can live up and be happy to what we have and where TH is. But definitely, declaring either SHK or YEH will be unfair for the majority unless, it will be resolved by the vote validation. Restarting the poll is not an option because it'll be pointless and the poll has already been painted with dishonesty.

Archived