~soompi Queen 2007 (finals)~

Guest luv4seasons

Does this not make sense to anyone else ?

why do the prince and princess threads barely have 1,000 votes each, while the king thread is barely 2000, and this thread is at a huge gapped out 3000 votes ?

that doesnt match up to me

that's what me and jeffrey have been talking about just now.....he speculated some ppl having multiple accounts...

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's what me and jeffrey have been talking about just now.....he speculated some ppl having multiple accounts...

im getting suspcious .. lol and thats not a good thing, seriously folks if you have mutiple accounts, please stop.

if you want your idol to win, let them win honestly, not by cheating.

its not fair, un-ethnical, and well just morally wrong.

if your idol deserves to win, then the votes will come, theres no need in cheating for the title, its just an online compeititon.

Guest winksassy

waahhh :o so hard to open soompi forum thread!

we all have diff. opinion and queen

but honestly this is very close

maybe we can have a tie hehe just joking :lol:

some said shk is beautiful and all that

BUT i think the "all that" word is not that appropriate to used

Guest bashxu

im getting suspcious .. lol and thats not a good thing, seriously folks if you have mutiple accounts, please stop.

if your idol deserves to win, then the votes will come, theres no need in cheating for the title, its just an online compeititon.

AMEN TO THAT!... let's just be honest and let our idols be proud of us... it's not difficult to be honest... try it.. B)

which is why i never trust online polls. including those MBC, KBS and SBS ones...i just enjoy watching the no.s jump and the excitement given if they're 'important' polls....lol....abit lame i know....

Guest ds_dreamer

Does this not make sense to anyone else ?

why do the prince and princess threads barely have 1,000 votes each, while the king thread is barely 2000, and this thread is at a huge gapped out 3000 votes ?

that doesnt match up to me

erm... i am one of those who only vote for King and Queen :P probably that's why... ;)

the margin between our Queen candidates are really close....

YEH... fighting!!!!

which is why i never trust online polls. including those MBC, KBS and SBS ones...i just enjoy watching the no.s jump and the excitement given if they're 'important' polls....lol....abit lame i know....

lol same with that time magazine poll. online polls are un trustworthy, theres too many ways for dishonest people to win <_<

fighting girls !

20+ =old heart? lolz...gosh..that means im getting very old too.... :tears: let's hope that we dont die of a heart attack if we find YEH not being crowned tomorrow...

and...might as well put this thread as a tab by itself and refresh every single moment....ok fine...im the only crazy one doing that i guess....

LOL

this year i officially lost sight of the number 2..... :lol:

even if our warrior girl doesn't win, we hv CP to look forward to, its won't be too bad :)

this is not even an official soompi poll, eunhye hv nothing to lose :D:)

all who has been camping here, the CP official website is up!!

the polls by MBC, KBS etc are alright lah

cuz they only allow members to postvote

and each person can only have one account

remember they require you to scan your ID when you register for membership?

they do verify and check its not duplicated registration... haha!

lol same with that time magazine poll. online polls are un trustworthy, theres too many ways for dishonest people to win <_<

fighting girls !

i only know of 2 common methods....1st is the auto vote/auto clicker (that's if you're allowed to vote multiple times with a time interval in between) while 2nd is to vote with multiple accounts...in soompi's case....multiple accs i guess.... :rolleyes:

Guest psychoger

I feel that all those gorgeous, glamourous periods tat song hye gyo had and worked hard for, like maybe her cfs and dramas, has all been paid off by being the soompi queen the previous yr. NOW, its yoon eun hye's reigning year, fighting![/size]

Guest jeffrey

I don't think YEH will win. Do you guys want proof?

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?&am...ly=&st=3740

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?&am...ly=&st=3760

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?&am...ly=&st=3780

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?&am...ly=&st=3800

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?&am...ly=&st=3820

How can you possibly win against one person who can make 67 accounts in just a day? Pathetic!

I hope your fingers are still fine. UNBELIEVABLE!!! I don't want to post this but you have been voting too much.

woah .. atleast change your sn so that its not so obvious .. thats horrible .. urgh thats all i can say

Archived