~soompi Queen 2007 (finals)~

Guest luv4seasons

Guest jeffrey

I don't trust the surge of votes coming from both sides. In less than 3 days you can gather 2700 active participants? What is this? Battle of alternicks? :lol:

By the way, my vote goes to YEH!

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't trust the surge of votes coming from both sides. In less than 3 days you can gather 2700 active participants? What is this? Battle of alternicks? :lol:

if it was some other forum, i'd have suspected multiple accounts voting....but soompi....nope.....every single min you can actually see hundreds of ppl online.....

Guest jeffrey
such a close competition for the crown :D

don't you think the thread starter should post what time the contest would really end so both fans of the YEH and SHK could monitor the total number of votes that was tallied? :D

I mean, the margin is so small , many votes come in every minute I would really make a lot of difference at the rate the votes are coming in so every second really counts :D

I agree! The closing of this poll must be RIGHT ON TIME. A second may even create a big difference in the final outcome.

but it all depends on the thread starter....i mean....she might not be free at that point of time to shut down the thread at the appointed time sharp...usually...it's always quite some time after the 'deadline'....

Guest nhetski

wow this competition is really tight!!!

went around to the other polls (king, prince and princess) and you pretty much know who's going to win (unless there's a resurgence!) coz of the difference in the votes (they go by hundreds!) whereas here... it's gonna be such an event when this closes :) but i do hope people don't get too much into the technicality of numbers (like at the end, no one will fight or ask for a recount hihi) coz what matters is we've all shown our support to who we think deserves the title.. and by the amount of people who voted, we have already established that both ladies are well- rounded :)

but as an aside, there are really 3 votes missing hahaha -- probably a timing issue on the refresh of page :)

Guest jeffrey

Blurfish I also refer to other soompi polls with for example - SHK (I chose her since she's the reigning queen) vs. the other or the other two. She didn't even reached a thousand votes and the polls are running for a number of months or even a year. :lol: If she can gather 1300 votes in less than three days and your observation that "every single min you can actually see hundreds of ppl online" (and given that ALL of them cast their votes) is right, she should have earned 10,000 votes or more by now. :lol:

Guest Phoën¡x

well.since the theme is well-roundedness... i vote for eun hye because she is..

well if beauty..then it will always go for hye go

Blurfish I also refer to other soompi polls with for example - SHK (I chose her since she's the reigning queen) vs. the other or the other two. She didn't even reached a thousand votes and the polls are running for a number of months or even a year. :lol: If she can gather 1300 votes in less than three days and your observation that "every single min you can actually see hundreds of ppl online" (and given that ALL of them cast their votes) is right, she should have earned 10,000 votes or more by now. :lol:

hmmm...you make a point there....for such competitions recognised by soompi forumers(im referring to the king queen prince and princess), it's either ppl have countless accounts or cos it's one of the more important competitions that more ppl focus on them and throw in their votes while for other polls, no one really cares cos it's not a big event....same goes to those awards with online polls held by MBC KBS and SBS? LOL :rolleyes:

oh wow...now YEH is only leading by 3 votes....<.<

but it all depends on the thread starter....i mean....she might not be free at that point of time to shut down the thread at the appointed time sharp...usually...it's always quite some time after the 'deadline'....

but this is THE FINAL round :D

IMO, at least the thread starter should make a little extra effort to be strict on the time :D like I said every second counts :D

btw, my vote goes for YEH

but this is THE FINAL round :D

IMO, at least the thread starter should make a little extra effort to be strict on the time :D like I said every second counts :D

btw, my vote goes for YEH

you know, i was wondering, if the threadstarter cant close the thread on time, can the mods do it and inform the thread starter of the results when she's available.... :ph34r:

OOOOHHHH A TIE!!! 1389 VS 1389.....

Guest --yunhra--

YOONEUNHYE!! as much as i love shg i absolutely love yeh personality in dramas and she's so gorgeous!!!!! omgshh only ONE vote difference!

lol soompi is full of lurkers, i doubt anyone has multiple accounts, whats use winning if you dont do it fairly right ? soompi is pretty popular and this round adds up to be the same as the other rounds, so i dont see that big of a difference :)

this is a going to be a nail bitter :)

Guest Miyoun

My vote is for Eunhye. I wonder if you can guess why...XP

Anyhow, the voting is SOOO close! Every vote is going to count.

Guest jeffrey
you know, i was wondering, if the threadstarter cant close the thread on time, can the mods do it and inform the thread starter of the results when she's available.... :ph34r:

It almost happened I think 5 hours ago. Almost 200 votes each came from both sides in just an HOUR and A HALF. At first, it was from SHK lessening the lead by 2 then votes for YEH starts pouring again and she even led by 60+. The overwhelming influx of votes in one particular span of time is just questionable.

Good Luck to both!

It almost happened I think 5 hours ago. Almost 200 votes each came from both sides in just an HOUR and A HALF. At first, it was from SHK lessening the lead by 2 then votes for YEH starts pouring again and she even led by 60+. The overwhelming influx of votes in one particular span of time is just questionable.

Good Luck to both!

OH...you reminded me of round 3 where YEH was leading by about 70 votes then SHG's votes came in and overshot YEH and led by about 30 + before it became a see saw for a few hours and then SHG won....exciting~~~

i guess it's actually a mixture of multiple votings (minority) and also the no. of members in this forum.

yes we can do that! but like said what is the RIGHT TIME :rolleyes: the mods and thread starter might have different time zones my point here is the proper timing in ending the tally of this poll :D

look, in just a matter of minutes the lead of YEH of around 30 votes is gone :D

now their in a tie

Guest immaperson

wow, this is a really tight competition. as of now, there's only one vote separating the two. i'm looking forward to the outcome. you can bascially tell who's going to win in the other competitions, but not this one.

yes we can do that! but like said what is the RIGHT TIME :rolleyes: the mods and thread starter might have different time zones my point here is the proper timing in ending the tally of this poll :D

look, in just a matter of minutes the lead of YEH of around 30 votes is gone :D

now their in a tie

even though it's stated that the thread is to be closed at 12.00 am on the 24th of june without stating in which country....but based on observations...should be GMT -7.00. (it's universal, so no one should have a problem understanding what time it should be in their own country. it's just a bit of calculation here and there.)

actually, to me....who gets crowned doesnt matter..to be able to reach the finals, it actually means that both of them are queens and that their abilities etc have been recognised....it's the interaction with the many forumers here that matters to me.... :lol:

Archived