~soompi Queen 2007 (finals)~

Guest luv4seasons

guess we shud have the ip addresses monitored in order to get the HONEST votes only...

naw theres no point in that, i was pretty sure that there was a way to put restrictions on who could vote based on regs. date or number of posts with invision boards

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest charles0702

i think it is stupid to start the whole soompi queen competition all over again because we don't know how many different multiple accounts there are.. we should end it here and make kim tae hee soompi queen.. that would only be fair.. if a new poll was to start, i think shk and yeh should be disqualified.. that is the best solution.. since both sides cheated, both actress shouldn't be included in the poll at all..

naw theres no point in that, i was pretty sure that there was a way to put restrictions on who could vote based on regs. date or number of posts with invision boards

we should go with IP addresses, there's no way you can cheat with that. 1 vote per IP address.

but even if they re-started the poll i'm boycotting it...i don't need to be reminded of how great my SHK is because i know already.

i think it is stupid to start the whole soompi queen competition all over again because we don't know how many different multiple accounts there are.. we should end it here and make kim tae hee soompi queen..

third vote for crowning kth queen .. anyone else agree ? this would save time, and hey kth has had a good year, so it wouldn't hurt to give her the award, yeh was too busy filming to release and movies or series last year, nor did we see much of shk last year, except for her public appearances, and new movie.

kth released her first movie, got nominated at the Daejong Film & Paeksang Arts Awards and so forth.

IP addresses can be masked...no? so no point either....there're many ways to get round the IP address...

yeah you can easily use an anon. proxy or reset your ip address and get a new one.

Guest charles0702

third vote for crowning kth queen .. anyone else agree ? this would save time, and hey kth has had a good year, so it wouldn't hurt to give her the award, yeh was too busy filming to release and movies or series last year, nor did we see much of shk last year, except for her public appearances, and new movie.

kth released her first movie, got nominated at the Daejong Film & Paeksang Arts Awards and so forth.

i agree.. let's just make kim tae hee the soompi queen and end the poll here.. she is also everything a soompi queen should be.. making another poll is useless..

I think we should ask KTH fans if they agree to this...

(count me in

we should crown KTH as soompi queen)

Guest rainyvacation

third vote for crowning kth queen .. anyone else agree ?

i wouldn't mind kth taking the crown.

i would rather her have it than whoever ends up "winning" this poll.

Guest badhairday

Seriously, I would have absolutely no problem calling Tae Hee our Queen.

Guest ice_cryst

seems plausible, without being biased... :unsure:

Guest charles0702

did ya count me in for Queen Kim Tae Hee too? she deserves it the most.....

and like kyo, im boycotting the repoll too....

i am also boycotting the repoll.. kim tae hee deserves to win, and her fans voted through the honest way.

Guest ice_cryst

I think we should ask KTH fans if they agree to this...

(count me in

we should crown KTH as soompi queen)

for me, no problem...count me in too :)

---

if no cheating occurs, i go for YEH, however, I have confirmed that some YEH fans here did admit that they created an alternick too...like huqiao though they never equalize the amount of alternick that person had created in a day :lol:

Guest ds_dreamer

but we aren't even sure if there was cheating in the earlier rounds

by all parties fans concerned :lol:

we shoud just do WITHOUT a queen this year.

totally agree... we don't know if there are other fans who multi-vote...

totally agree... we don't know if there are other fans who multi-vote...

seriously if you guys want to be sore .. the speculations will continue. and this nightmare will just continue to haunt all the fans.

lets just end this now ..

then be it.

kim tae hee deserves it this year though, shes worked hard. might as well acknowledge her for that :)

theres always next year shk and yeh, think about it, yeh has coffee prince coming out soon and shk and her movie has been having record breaking success. .. plus kth seems to always end up in the final 3, but really never gets a shot at winning :)

i seriously see no harm in her getting the crown.

ps im going to boycott a new polling too .. its ridiculious to even try -_-

Archived