Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Gaon Chart releases chart rankings for March 5 - March 11

BAP-Block-B-BTOB-Taeyeon-Ailee-akdong-mu

The Gaon Chart is the national chart of South Korea and is intended to be the equivalent of Oricon in Japan and Billboard in the United States.

Check out the chart rankings for March 5 to March 11 below!

< Gaon Chart National Physical Albums Ranking >

5. Lee Min Ho - 'ALWAYS'

skipped unrelated

Source: Gaon

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/gaon-chart-releases-chart-rankings-for-march-5-march-11

• Like 9

@1ouise Thank you for the "cupid's bow" and "philtrum". I've been long bewitched by these, together with that full and luscious lower lip, not to mention the now-you-see-it-now-you-don't cleft chin  :astonished: 

But The Lips come second only to The Eyes that come second only to The Smile  :wub:

9770658cgy1fdpafqffamg20c8096u10.gif

Thank you for all the updates, chingus! :heart:

• Like 9

@zinnia Thanks again for painstakingly translating in order to share LMH moments with us. I like the Dear Minho segment very much because it focuses on his "Oppa-ness", sharing his wealth of experience and wisdom with his Minoz. At first, I thought that the notes were the usual, focusing on LMH, his likes and little-known facts about him.  But thanks to you, I realized that it's out of the box and truly unique and interesting. And although the center of discussion is the fan who seeks his advice, his responses do give us some insights into his heart and mind. He is an extraordinary being but very much grounded in the world. I found it amusing too that he watches cooking shows---nothing better than a man who appreciates the process of making good food and not just eating them :)

One thing that makes me happy with LMH is that he's not afraid to show his real self wherever he may be--sometimes shy, sometimes playful but always warm, humble and respectful. Some may perceive this as his weakness but I believe that this is his greatest strength which is why his career has risen steadily and mightily for 10 years now. 

Can you tell how much I love this boy? :wub:

9770658cgy1fdpafxl6zwg20c807d4qq.gif

• Like 11

20170317 The polls of "Star of HK Weibo 2016" were closed. Congratulations ! Lee Min Ho won the "Movie Actor" and he is the only Korean actor in this section. The awarding ceremony will be held on 20170329. Will he attend the ceremony ?

Spoiler

005DCUQYly1fdprdkpxmsj30m94thawl.jpg

And Lee Min Ho is TOP 3 of "Korean Star of The Year", TOP1 and TOP2 are KPOP idol groups.
Bounty Hunters is TOP 3 of "Best Movie", only one C/K co-worked movie in this section.

• Like 11

MINOMI is MISSING...find him:tongue:

LEE MIN HO : MINOZ WORLD FB updated

[EVENT] Trace MINOMI’s whereabouts!
"MINOMI MISSING INCDENT REPORT"
DATE: The afternoon that flurry of snow… 19 February, 2017
MINOMI went missing in Grand peace palace of Kyung Hee University that hold Lee Minho’s Talk Concert!!!

Why he went missing, and where he is?
Your smart reasoning power is needed!

We will select in random drawings from searched MINOMI,
and give ‘MINOMI’ as a gift. ^^

▶ Date(Period): 2017.03.17(Fri) ~ 2017.03.30(Thu)
▶ How to: After seeing our hint, and write your comment on our event page. (* A new and logical reasoning is more important than a correct answer, maybe!)
▶ Winner’s announcement: 2017.04.03(Mon)

#MINOZ #MINOZWORLD #LEEMINHO #이민호
#LEEMINHO_TALKCONCERT #MINOMI #MISSING

17190992_1525156167525276_25022952545763

17353281_1525156160858610_62995845987367

17361502_1525156164191943_18451397004608

Spoiler

17352298_1525156190858607_36864898905702

17308937_1525156194191940_23740407243680

17362500_1525156204191939_11931114384088

https://www.facebook.com/officialminozworld/

• Like 7

Wow so he won Best Actor in the weibo poll, and he's Top 3 in the Korean Star and Best Film categories. Congrats, Minoz!

More on Dear Minho :) I read one account (cr ilMinozli)---

Fan asked LMH how best to lose weight. LMH said that he had to lose weight in prep for LOTBS, but the solution is not to stop eating. Instead, one must work out, sweat a lot.  So he told the fan to walk home after the concert :lol:  

I wish some kind soul uploads his full FM with Eng sub so we have something new to obsess with while he's away.  I like this FM because it's so much fun and LMH was Mr. Witty and Mr. Spontaneous through and through. 

@Myhun Seems that LMH wasn't able to give away Minomi at the FM because he was "missing". Nice one, MYM B)  I'm sure that uri Minho is behind this because he always keeps his promise, doesn't he? Wonder what the "hints" are.

Nice edits of old MYM releases (I also noticed that compared to Starhaus' PR stuff, MYM's image releases show more of his manly, sophisticated side)---

64441a2fgy1fdq3aua5j1j20nm0xjwis.jpg

Old phone booths never looked this good :wub:

64441a2fgy1fdq3awpo1zj20nm0xiq92.jpg

MYM's photos look more professional, don't you think so?

64441a2fgy1fdq3aspybnj20nm0xgwi3.jpg

edits by AuraMH

• Like 12

@nika94 thanks for your translation on the cosmopolitan mag.

I have a question? What awards for best drama and actor are up for 2017? Seoul Int film festival is one but I think there are others? Last year DOTS won one of them. I forgot so I hope someone here can remind me. Thanks. And when is Seoul Int. FF starting their voting process?

• Like 3

pixie, you sure have your way with words girl! it's always refreshing to read your posts <3

On 3/17/2017 at 2:10 AM, pixie0622 said:

One thing that makes me happy with LMH is that he's not afraid to show his real self wherever he may be--sometimes shy, sometimes playful but always warm, humble and respectful. Some may perceive this as his weakness but I believe that this is his greatest strength which is why his career has risen steadily and mightily for 10 years now. 

and that's honestly the main reason why a lot of people become his fans. he doesn't put on a show and expresses himself the way he truly is

about the Minomi giveaway event here and which Myhun posted, I'm glad bb kept his promise and everyone now would stop teasing him about it :tongue: 

I'm not sure if they'd choose a non-korean winner but I'll roughly translate what's written on the pics (zinnia has already explained what happened in that segment)

The Full Account of the Incident

1- with a shy smile, Lee Minho takes Minomi out of the memory box.

2- “when I see Minomi it feels like it’s my double, my childhood nickname was ‘Minomi’ …. (skipping) I actually have it in my room next to my bed when I look at him absent-mindedly it gives me comfort”.

3- an object filled with memories of 10 years, Lee Minho introducing Minomi.

4- (kissed Minomi) “I’ll give it as a gift. if I forget, I hope the staff won’t forget.”

5- Lee Minho puts precious Minomi back into the memory box (patting Minomi’s head).

6- on the 18th he promised to give away a soccer ball but forgot, so he again promised to give away the soccer ball together with Minomi…..

7- sent the signed + kissed football to the seats of 2nd floor shyuung~!

8- and that’s how Minomi….. was forgotten again…….

Minomi’s whereabout?

1) inside the memory box?

2) next to Lee Minho’s bed?

3) staff’s house?

4) Agency’s office desk?

5) Minomi escaped on its own?

lol poor minomi, good luck to everyone participating ^^

how Minho treats Minomi with care.. patting it xD (Feat. discovering the script he has is wrong)

@gtLmh0622 I suddenly remembered the fanaccount by Minoz-sally which you've translated some time ago during the shooting of Bounty Hunters where she forgot her minomi inside Minho's car lol I don't know if she got her son back but this is her chance to take Minho's son from him :tongue: 

• Like 8

@Latifah_ Thanks for translating Minoz World's event. 

That incident with Minoz-Sally's Minomi is a hoot, thanks for bringing it up.  What I recall was she and her friends were handing out gifts to Minho (while LMH was in the car) and Sally was showing Minomi to his "father" who thought that Minomi was a gift and took him too. And then Sally posted "I want my son back!" on Weibo :lol: Yeah, it'd be great if she gets to win the "missing" Minomi! 

Ok, it took me a while to find this pic.  Someone asked me what cleft chin I was talking about in my earlier post. I did say it's faint but it's there.

can you see it now? :wink:

C7GlsglW4AkLXma?format=jpg&name=large

cr 他撩头发的样子狠man

• Like 6

On 2017/3/18 at 8:35 AM, Latifah_ said:

@gtLmh0622 I suddenly remembered the fanaccount by Minoz-sally which you've translated some time ago during the shooting of Bounty Hunters where she forgot her minomi inside Minho's car lol I don't know if she got her son back but this is her chance to take Minho's son from him :tongue: 

Minoz-sally still has a Minomi right now, and they girls live in Shang Hai would make up a party with their Minomi every month (I have posted the pictures that all Minomis wearing as HJJ). But I don't know her Minomi was given back by Minho or she bought another one. :D 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

I'm not sure if they'd choose a non-korean winner but I'll roughly translate what's written on the pics 

COSMOPOLITAN Korea: So, therefore, can you give a word that can describe the ordinary, day-to-day, daily Lee Min Ho without any schedule?
Lee Min Ho: Hanryang? (Jobless, Immoral, Free Playboy? a free-spirited but actually talented debauchee)? I think that would be the correct word? Hehe.

Latifah_  can you explain this part please ?, I can't understand

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

COSMOPOLITAN Korea: So, therefore, can you give a word that can describe the ordinary, day-to-day, daily Lee Min Ho without any schedule?
Lee Min Ho: Hanryang? (Jobless, Immoral, Free Playboy? a free-spirited but actually talented debauchee)? I think that would be the correct word? Hehe.

Latifah_  can you explain this part please ?, I can't understand

As a Korean, when I say somebody is 'Hanryang(pronounced as Hallyang(閑良)', I intend to mean that he is a man who likes only playing and having fun without a fixed job

Originally it was a word from Joseon era. A yangban who had no official position(job) and lived an idle life. It is a word figuratively used now.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, zinnia said:

As a Korean, when I say somebody is 'Hanryang(pronounced as Hallyang(閑良)', I intend to mean that he is a man who likes only playing and having fun without a fixed job

Originally it was a word from Joseon era. A yangban who had no official position(job) and lived an idle life. It is a word figuratively used now.

thank you so much zinnia, I translate my language and so many people will read ,I can't translate wrong word about LMH

• Like 5

170219 The Originality Of LeeMinho

'Dear Minho' section Part 6.

Cr to Chunyou0622

MC: This stands out. "I'm on a diet nowadays but I only want to eat delicious food. What should I do? Please tell me how to lose weight."

MH: I went through going on a diet once when I prepared for LOTBS. This is another 'No solution' question. I felt that people on a diet were really awesome. I had a hard time to lose weight too because it didn't decrease easily. So I tried really hard. As for a way to lose weight, I recommend that you should sweat a lot. Put on thick clothes. I see some of you avert your eyes from me now.

MC: Some fans are bending their heads.

MH: Why are you avoiding my eyes? You should put on clothes thickly and move a lot. There is no other way. Fasting is bad for your health and mentally challenging. At the end of the day, you should exercise.

MC: After all, there is no other way than exercising. You should move a lot. Even if you eat the same amount, you can lose weight by exercising more.

MH: Right. Walk home tonight!

MC: From here, Kyung-hee University? Well, there was a fan who came from Daegu. Then, you're telling her to walk home now?

MH: Park Hae-young ssi, walk home tonight!

MC: She agrees to walk home tonight.

MH: I encourage you. I agree wholeheartedly that going on a diet is really hard.

• Like 13

11 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

10 hours ago, zinnia said:

10 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

thank you so much zinnia, I translate my language and so many people will read ,I can't translate wrong word about LMH

@leeminhosny  How nice of you (and how much work) to translate into your own language!  It will be much appreciated!

In this translation (from Monika Setiono), cut out the part between ( ).  Minho didn't say that; they are Monika's words.  It should look like this:

Lee Min Ho: Hanryang?  I think that would be the correct word? Hehe.

If @zinnia has time to translate the article, you would get a better English translation to use.  I used Google to read an English translation (and Google is not the best) and there are some differences.  That's why what zinnia is doing is so helpful!

It is very true and wise that unifying all the world's languages would make a big and wonderful difference.  (I told you Minho was an expert at answering spontaneous questions.)  :)

Instagram update:

• Like 5

Our bb posted this at 11pm Korea time, he couldn't be playing soccer then right? So wae??? He's always happy to play his game, so I guess that's all he wants to say...#happy :)

in the context of the question posed to him, his reply "hallyang" must be in jest since we all know he's a hard worker, just not the regular 9-5 grind that we do. (The question was vapid, too..."what is LMH when he's not on a schedule?" Really duh.)

@zinnia Thanks again for your work :blush:

Love this fan art---s/he got his eye right :wub:

a85aad37gy1fdre645xm4j22pg1wwqv6.jpg

cr as tagged/wb 

Have a fun weekend, chingus! 

• Like 10