Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

5 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

Happy New Year,  SoomZies! animated-smileys-waving-003.gif

@gtLmh0622 Thank you for the s/o animated-smileys-waving-007.gif And a huge thanks to you for your continuous updates and sharing translations. You’re an indispensable member of this community, hope you know that! *thumbs up*

Hope the holidays have been good for y’all and and are off to a good start this new year.

I have an idea. How about we post our ONE WISH for our bb that starts with the first letter of either our username or real name (mine happens to be one and the same lol). 

So let me start. 

My wish for him is PASSION (that’s PRIVATE)

I terribly miss him!

Thanks a lot ! And really happy to see you coming back to join us. Believe you've had a wonderful holidays and hope you will have a wonderful 2018 too.

ONE WISH.........I'll think about it.  ^_^

20180104 on duty :

a37a1a9bly1fn49s3aml1j20qo1bfjyh.jpg

a37a1a9bly1fn49s42rrkj20qo1bfafp.jpg

6f2dff89gy1fn4a3756csj20qo1bf0x6.jpg

cr Logo

• Like 7

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Thanks a lot ! And really happy to see you coming back to join us. Believe you've had a wonderful holidays and hope you will have a wonderful 2018 too.

ONE WISH.........I'll think about it.  ^_^

20180104 on duty :

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. LMH looks so neat with that short hair. :lol:

• Like 3

News from Japanese media 《News Post Seven》 :

005DCUQYly1fn3szo2clcj30qo0qoq6y.jpg

005DCUQYly1fn3sywohd7j30i90qo76s.jpg

cr as tagged

This was an interview talking about K-Dramas, and they said many leading actors went to military service in 2017.  The popularity did not decline even in military was Lee Min Ho. His LOTBS was issued now and got the highest rate of DVD renting.  

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

News from Japanese media 《News Post Seven》 :

005DCUQYly1fn3szo2clcj30qo0qoq6y.jpg

cr as tagged

This was an interview talking about K-Dramas, and they said many leading actors went to military service in 2017.  The popularity did not decline even in military was Lee Min Ho. His LOTBS was issued now and got the highest rate of DVD renting.  

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. I read last year that 2017 had among the years whom many celebrities have entered military. I'm happy to know that LMH's last drama prior his MS has the highest rate of DVD rentals. :lol:

• Like 4

@pixie0622:  can my wish be general i.e. not limited to 2018?  If so, then I chose CAREER- may he have a long and successful one.  I have a good one for the letter L if someone needs a word, and it’s not the obvious “L” word.  I even found a cute video clip to accompany it.

• Like 5

On 1/3/2018 at 12:27 PM, pixie0622 said:

I have an idea. How about we post our ONE WISH for 2018 for our bb that starts with the first letter of either our username or real name

This isn't as simple as it sounds: only ONE wish, and for 2018.  I have lots of wishes, and most of them have to wait until after MS.

My username begins with 1 (LOL), so I should be clever and think of a #1 kind of wish. 

My real name begins with C, and I'm going to fudge a little and say "Virtuous Circle."  I really like that Promiz works this way.

virtuous circle: a chain of events in which one desirable occurrence leads to another which further promotes the first occurrence and so on resulting in a continuous process of improvement

I wish for life to continue to get better and better for our bb and for all his Minoz!

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180105 on duty :

Cr. minozyeppeun via Woodalchis Minoz

Why I post video instead of pictures, because today's pictures :   laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Reveal hidden contents

6f2dff89gy1fn5f7hlu6fj20qo0wsdj3.jpg

6f2dff89gy1fn5f7hvu83j20qo0tzq5s.jpg

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the clip + TODAY's pictures. :lol:

• Like 1

Lee Min Ho's dramas are re-aired again and again on Japanese TV.
According to 李敏镐铁杆后援会 , the copyrights are executed very strictly in Japan, if you missed the airing on TV, you have to rent the video to watch the dramas, there is no stream site to air these dramas. Now we know why LMH's dramas (even the 9-year-drama BOF)  are re-aired on TV again and again and why there are so many DVD for rental.    :tongue:

005DCUQYgy1fn3ltpvne7j31fs0qo7wh.jpg

005DCUQYgy1fn3ltuw68gj30qo164e81.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Lee Min Ho's dramas are re-aired again and again on Japanese TV.
According to 李敏镐铁杆后援会 , the copyrights are executed very strictly in Japan, if you missed the airing on TV, you have to rent the video to watch the dramas, there is no stream site to air these dramas. Now we know why LMH's dramas (even the 9-year-drama BOF)  are re-aired on TV again and again and why there are so many DVD for rental.    :tongue:

cr as tagged

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. NICE that his dramas are always re-aired in Japan. I wonder why his dramas are not available on any Japan streaming site, though. :lol:

TGIF (almost) chingus!

@Latifah I’ll post the “L” wish tomorrow when I have time to use my laptop.

Other ideas- 

-Favorite airport video or picture (I know my favorite.  I saw it soon after I discovered LMH and it took my breath away)

-favorite Innisfree photo or video 

-favorite Eider photo or video 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, willenette said:

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. NICE that his dramas are always re-aired in Japan. I wonder why his dramas are not available on any Japan streaming site, though. :lol:

Hahaha, not only his dramas are not available on Japan streaming sites, but also other K-Dramas, I think.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

TGIF (almost) chingus!

Other ideas- 

-Favorite airport video or picture (I know my favorite.  I saw it soon after I discovered LMH and it took my breath away)

@CarolynH You always have good ideas.  :)

Actually there is a Weibo event now - The challenge of promoting LMH for 30 days. 

006K4lS3ly1fmv6vndis3j313p1apx5r.jpg

cr as tagged

Today is the ninth day. Maybe some of you chingus have interests to try this as @Latifah_ and me but don't know how to post on Weibo. We may post here instead of on Weibo.  :tongue:

Here are the questions from day 1 :
Day 1 :  How long you have loved him
Day 2 :  The reason why you love him
Day 3 :  Your favorite Lee Minho merchandise

Day 4 :  The moment that he's most lovable

Day 5 :  The friend you know because of him

Day 6 :  Your favorite character LMH played

Day 7 :  A character you are most expecting him to play in the future

Day 8 :  Your favorite LMH's magazine pictorial

Day 9 :  The same thing as his you want to get most.

And I will post everyday's question from tomorrow to the 30th day.   :tongue:

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Hahaha, not only his dramas are not available on Japan streaming sites, but also other K-Dramas, I think.

gtLmh,  I guess because in Japan or anywhere, sites other than official sites that provides streaming for copyrighted/law protected contents are illegal and against the law. Thus, most streaming sites there are not safe, so, it is against the law, it is a crime. In my point of view, many such sites are actually crap sites that are full of ads, click baits, and links that will only redirect you around without showing the content if any. The Japanese authorities take piracy very seriously. As far as I know illegal viewing could land you in prison, even as a tourist. I understand them since no company wants their content, which could earn them money is to be pirated. :lol:

20180105 Promiz updated :

[PROMIZ x LEEMINHO x GIVE LOVE]

PROMIZ and Lee Minho will join i
n '2017 GIVE LOVE' Campaign by
TV report and G market.

Get a PROMIZ's Flower sweatshirt
with Lee Min-ho's gift at 1,000 won
participation fee only!
The entire donation will be forwarded to UNICEF.

Join the bazaar >> http://mg.gmarket.co.kr/item?goodscode=1199699559&sid=157741

* All proceeds from the GIVE LOVE bazaar will be donated to UNICEF.
* Winners will be selected through lottery.

26167016_1815315951876110_62608369742023

• Like 7

On 1/4/2018 at 3:27 AM, pixie0622 said:

I have an idea. How about we post our ONE WISH for 2018 for our bb that starts with the first letter of either our username or real name (mine happens to be one and the same lol).

My wish for our bb is to have a Satisfying Life, even beyond 2018. I guess the cliche wish that starts with "s" is success, but I think he's already attained that, and would continue to do so. I would rather wish for him to have a life that makes him happy and content, and be able to fulfill his heart's desire. :)

• Like 4

8 hours ago, CarolynH said:

TGIF (almost) chingus!

Other ideas- 

once I read favorite airport picture, this look immediately came to mind. he looked perfect, everything was perfect this day

188f7f97679c817317d95dd77bf1ef72--incheo

Spoiler

even the usually crappy journalists pics were perfect this time xD

0084e396-eca3-42fa-9641-56dbae5364bc.jpg

photo751292.jpg

it's also the same day when he posed for a selfie with the Turkish minoz

CodHb44UIAA8Exh.jpg

I think he's always in a good mood when he goes to LA, I love it when he goes there!

7 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@CarolynH You always have good ideas.  :)

Actually there is a Weibo event now - The challenge of promoting LMH for 30 days. 

Today is the ninth day. Maybe some of you chingus have interests to try this as @Latifah_ and me but don't know how to post on Weibo. We may post here instead of on Weibo.  :tongue:

Here are the questions from day 1 :
Day 1 :  How long you have loved him
Day 2 :  The reason why you love him
Day 3 :  Your favorite Lee Minho merchandise

Day 4 :  The moment that he's most lovable

Day 5 :  The friend you know because of him

Day 6 :  Your favorite character LMH played

Day 7 :  A character you are most expecting him to play in the future

Day 8 :  Your favorite LMH's magazine pictorial

Day 9 :  The same thing as his you want to get most.

And I will post everyday's question from tomorrow to the 30th day.   :tongue:

thanks a lot for bringing it here! xD

I've been having a lot of fun doing this lately tho some questions were hard to answer.. like today's question: what is one thing Lee Minho has that you want too? I had to give it a lot of thought till I came up with "dimples" lmao I don't have any and I really want at least one

Aren't his 2 dimples adorable?

1822B8284B3A8DA2287FF0

makes me want to poke it :tongue: 

938184a2jw1f8mahf1ig9g20b40b4qv5.gif

• Like 7