Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

@gtLmh0622 thank you for sharing your LMH holiday! So now I'm taking down notes... Haha.

I wondered, too, how the Minoz are able to do everything - see his face, take a good video, hand him a present and shake his hand - all within his 30-second walk up to Suseo. But with him having eye contact with you and touching your hand, I think you're mission accomplished, chingu! Good job! Kudos to @heartLMH, too!

• Like 3

Spoiler

PERSONAL TASTE- EPISODE 4 RECAP AND COMMENTS

I enjoyed most of this episode, although some of the scenes switch abruptly (is that an editing problem?) The diarrhea scene is one of the two scenes that I remember the most about the drama.  

The drama opens with Kae In falling  the sitting area and recalling the evening before where she outed Jin Ho as a gay.  Jin Ho heads to work as Kae In feigns being asleep.  she stumbles to the bathroom where Jin Ho confronts her about the evening before.  Jin Ho meets Sang Jun at the site for the Dam  Art Gallery to plan their project.  Jin Ho's concentration is interrupted  by memories of the evening before.  Ack, Chang Ryul's mean father arrives at the site and berates Jin Ho.  We learn that Chang Ryul's father betrayed Jin HO's father.  Hye Mi and In Hee arrive at M carrying the same purse.  In Hee learns Hye Mi is Jin Ho's fiancee.  In Hee to give Jin Ho an invitation to a gala.  In hee requests Jin Ho take her to dinner as payment for the invitation.  Chang Ryul sees In Hee exiting Jin HO's car and is instantly jealous.  Jin Ho rehearse his speech to Do Bin informing the latter that he is not gay.  Young Sun arrives to give Kae In oysters.  Jin Ho bumps into Jin Ho at the Art Gallery.  Jin Ho gives Do Bin advice about placement of paintings in the gallery.  Young Sun chastises Kae In about her loose lips.  Young Sun decides providing Jin Ho with a good meal will cause him to forgive Kae In.  In Hee calls Jin Ho to tell him that Do Bin requests Jin Ho's presence at dinner the following evening.  Young Sun and Kae In look for a movie to rent; they debate what type of movie to rent.  Jin Ho leaves work for the day with Tae Hoon following him to find out for Hye Mi where Jin Ho lives.  Young Sun gives Kae In cooking lessons so kae In can cook the oysters for Jin Ho.  Young Sun departs for the evening, leaving Kae In with Jin Ho alone.   Kae In denies any memory of the evening before.  Jin Ho tricks Kae In into admitting that she indeed does remember the night before.  In return for Jin Ho paying for the barbeque dinner, she cooks him the oysters young sun brought.  (Kae In cooks like me spilling half of it on the stove and burning half of it lol).  Jin Ho proceeds to eat all the oysters Kae In made, but she has none. Chang Ryul tries to make up with In Hee as he confronts her about meeting with Jin Ho. Jin Ho and Kae In start to become close watching a movie and eating popcorn.  Jin Ho learns that kae In did not have a happy memories as a child after her mother died.  The next day, Jin Ho arrives at the office not feeling well and dashes out to the pharmacy to get medicine for the runs.  Of course, the pharmacy tech reacts slowly while Jin Ho writhes in pain.  kae In receives a call from Young Sun who tells her that the oysters are bad.  Kae In tells young Sun that Jin Ho ate them all (oh-oh)  which leads to this hilarious scene...

cr:  MINOchannel

Spoiler

Later that evening Jin Ho is supposed to meet Do Bin for dinner.   However, Do Bin can see Jin Ho is not feeling well, gives Jin Ho his hanky to mop his sweaty brow and tells Jin Ho that the dinner will be rescheduled when Jin Ho feels better.  Chang Ryul feels bad watching Kae In slurp her ramen. (At least, he feels bad unlike In Hee).  Back home at Sanggojae, Kae In apologizes to Jin Ho that he had diarrhea.  Kae In makes Jin Ho rice porridge to sooth his tummy.  He insists Kae In taste it.  Seeing that it is safe, Jin Ho takes a spoonful.    Kae In declares they shared an indirect kiss by sharing the spoon.  Spoiling a nice moment, Chang Ryul, drunk as a skunk,  calls Kae In asking her to meet him outside her house.  Kae In says she won't go, but Kae In says she will not.  Of course, she meets Chang ryul.  (I guess she still has feelings for Chang Ryul even though he treated her like a dog.).  Kae In is hurt again by Chang Ryul (C'mon girl, get a clue!)  Jin Ho tells Kae In to make Chang Ryul regret losing her.   The show ends with Kae In asking Jin Ho to make her a woman.  

Edited by LyraYoo
off topic
  • Like 6

@gtLmh0622: Thanks for sharing your photos of your visit to SK.   The fans that waited for LMH at the Suseo center, were they mostly Korean or international?  So nice that you were able to meet @heartLMH.  I wrote in my letter that we sent to LMH, that, to my surprise I met friends indirectly through him.  I think a number of us have made friends via this thread. :D

That’s interesting about Miss Ghana asking about LMH.  I wonder if they have access to his more recent dramas.  I would think she would ask about Kim tan rather than GJP.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@gtLmh0622: Thanks for sharing your photos of your visit to SK.   The fans that waited for LMH at the Suseo center, were they mostly Korean or international?  So nice that you were able to meet @heartLMH.  I wrote in my letter that we sent to LMH, that, to my surprise I met friends indirectly through him.  I think a number of us have made friends via this thread. :D

That’s interesting about Miss Ghana asking about LMH.  I wonder if they have access to his more recent dramas.  I would think she would ask about Kim tan rather than GJP.  

The fans waiting in Suseo were mostly international fans. China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, and Singapore. And even one fan from Argentina. Some of them went alone. 

Yes, Miss Ghana is lovely, C- Minoz said even you were Miss World, you should be waiting on the long line with we Minoz to date with him.  :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Spoiler

@gtLmh0622 ,@heartLMH  and @enggaliathanks chingus for sharing your fan accounts and photos with us.I really appreciate it:)

And @CarolynH  thank you chingu for your recap & comments :). Here are my thoughts on:

PERSONAL TASTE- EPISODE 4

I have read that, in Korea, prejudice and confusion lead most male homosexuals to be estranged from their families, religious communities  and non –homosexual peers. Taking this into account, I liked how Kae In is open-minded and impartial towards Jinho’s supposed homosexuality. She even wanted  to watch ‘Brokeback Mountain’ with him  in order to befriend him and understand his loneliness. Haha.:lol:

Jinho however, was infuriated with Kae In’s insane remarks.

Spoiler

dtSztPS.png

Spoiler

She was adorable though, cooking  for him to make up for her insolence. I enjoyed their bonding  while watching TV together, bickering in their own unique way. It was nice how she treated him like one of her girl pals, opening up to him about her childhood.  But the cuteness of their companionship didn’t last long.

Spoiler

mf7l4vS.jpg

2O006Nl.jpg

f9a2sR5.png

Spoiler

Yep, the food poisoning; wasn’t that embarrassing for Jinho to suffer in a public toilet when he always exuded a cool, perfectionist image? I’m surprised that he ate all of the oysters she cooked for him, being a picky eater. His facial expressions and the way he smashed the wall with his fist were hilarious.:D

Spoiler

ke0LVh5.jpg

mLxmu6x.gif

Park Kae In ……. I’ll CRUSH you.:lol:

fim7N12.jpg

Spoiler

XsuKeZT.jpg

Back at home, it was nice to see Jinho softening up and being more kind to her after realizing that she also had a bad day.

Spoiler

UwlePj2.jpg

EFzr1io.jpg

OQ00pxD.jpg

Another funny moment was when Kae In said that they shared an indirect kiss when they ate off the same spoon.

yFqMKR5.jpg

Spoiler

But my favorite scene was where she vented her anger on him by pounding at his chest after meeting Chang Ryul and both of them were in tears. Why was he annoyed that she met her ex-boyfriend? Was he jealous? Or was he mad at her that all her sufferings were caused by her own shortcomings?

Spoiler

EeifF8B.jpg

WUzHtUL.gifjyTcPfi.gif

Spoiler

UVdnLQj.jpg

And in the end she gave him a shocker by asking him to make a woman of her.

Spoiler

n3pgoZu.jpg

Photo/Gif cr. Thank you/ Tulip/as tagged/owner

BTS videos & preview of episode 5 are inside spoiler

Spoiler

cr YUKI_3862_MINOZJAPAN絆KIZUNA, minozthailand, zzisay101

Edited by LyraYoo
off topic
  • Like 6

Spoiler

Thanks, @minekas for the bts. And you're right, @CarolynH, the diarrhea scene is hilarious! I can feel Jin Ho's tummy rumbling and his cold sweat dripping as he waits for the pharmacist who does not mind taking her time. I think it's risky for him to go out in that state and buy the medicine himself, but I guess he was embarassed to have his staff buy some laxative for him. :D

I see that Jin Ho is warming up to Kae In. He changed his mind and watched the movie with her. And when she was prying him with questions about him being gay, he could have just walked out like he usually does, but he just playfully shoved popcorn into her mouth to shut her up. Haha.

I like their scene when Kae In got back from meeting Chang Ryul. Jin Ho is actually showing a little care to Kae In. Again, he could have just ignored her, but he actually confronted her, and well, pour salt on her wound. Maybe that's exactly what she needs to wake up and realize that she's making herself look pathetic, and that he is no good for her. He even shared a drink with her as she drowns her sorrows. They're becoming good roommates!

Edited by LyraYoo
off topic
  • Like 4

Miss Ghana Kept Asking Miss Korea For Lee Min Ho’s Number Or Address At Miss Universe

It’s been known that countries’ representatives at Miss Universe pageants make special bonds — Miss Universe Korea Cho Se Whee shared her special bond with Miss Universe Ghana Ruth Quarshie.

6ygN2yyK5N0hHoOI4A78YLZ31sGnRYthCbpKFurVKdfxBYLMwxEE90Ei2e3uzFdActPYXyTlwtJsPhA49qK2QRMZiisXs55_=w2048-h2048

On a recent Instagram post, Cho Se Whee shared a story of her and Ruth Quarshie from their time together at Las Vegas during Miss Universe 2017.

https://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/miss-ghana-kept-asking-miss-korea-lee-min-hos-number-address-miss-universe/

• Like 4

Thanks for all the updates!!  It's especially fun to hear about Minoz' trips to Seoul!

As some others have experienced,  I've had some trouble viewing Soompi.  Just trying to access Soompi gave me "request denied."  :(  I played with my VPN and got it to work again.  I don't know why.

I'm enjoying the Personal Taste rewatch.  A few thoughts on LMH in episode 4:

This might come back around to hurt you Jin-ho-ssi.

tumblr_p09g1h0RbX1w2zf0ho3_540.png

You can say this, but it's happening anyway.

tumblr_p09g1h0RbX1w2zf0ho4_540.png

Spoiler

This is actually a very touching excuse.

tumblr_p09g1h0RbX1w2zf0ho5_540.png

My favorite part is the teary-eyed confrontation near the end.  I can't really tell what Jin-ho is thinking.

tumblr_p09g1h0RbX1w2zf0ho6_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_p09g1h0RbX1w2zf0ho7_540.png

tumblr_p09g1h0RbX1w2zf0ho8_540.png

I like the way a friendship is developing.  Neither one of them started out attracted to the other.  I think Jin-ho is starting to understand what is charming about Kae-in's naive ways.  I also don't think we should take all Jin-ho's words as sacred truths and all Kae-in's words as useless thoughts; some of what Jin-ho says is stupid and some of what Kae-in says is wise.

• Like 4

@leeminhosny :)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=663739&page=1

Translation by Google :

2017-12-05 07:13:11

14 hours ago in the Korean newspaper Opinion column in the Korean Times

The article entitled 'Young Turks are interested in Korean culture' is posted.
The writer is a Turk who lives in Seoul.

Describing the historical ties between Turkey and Korea

The Turks regard South Korea as a blood brothers.

I am proud of my presence in Korea

I explained that I had a lot of interest in Korea from before the Korean Wave.

I visited Turkey and opened a seminar on Korean culture in several cities.

Every time, people apply too much

I had to move to a bigger place.

I already knew, but I was very surprised that the heat was so hot.

There are about 100,000 Korean fans and most of them are young women between 15 and 25 years old

Unofficially, Turkey says there will be 100 websites that can watch Korean dramas, K-pops, and popular videos

Lee Min Ho is the best known Korean dram star

Lee Min-Ho  the best-known stars of Korean drama. 

I wrote down

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@leeminhosny :)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=663739&page=1

Translation by Google :

2017-12-05 07:13:11

14 hours ago in the Korean newspaper Opinion column in the Korean Times

The article entitled 'Young Turks are interested in Korean culture' is posted.
The writer is a Turk who lives in Seoul.

Describing the historical ties between Turkey and Korea

The Turks regard South Korea as a blood brothers.

I am proud of my presence in Korea

I explained that I had a lot of interest in Korea from before the Korean Wave.

I visited Turkey and opened a seminar on Korean culture in several cities.

Every time, people apply too much

I had to move to a bigger place.

I already knew, but I was very surprised that the heat was so hot.

There are about 100,000 Korean fans and most of them are young women between 15 and 25 years old

Unofficially, Turkey says there will be 100 websites that can watch Korean dramas, K-pops, and popular videos

Lee Min Ho is the best known Korean dram star

Lee Min-Ho  the best-known stars of Korean drama. 

I wrote down

Thank you so much chingu :lol::bawling:so good they know this and I like so much this article .I will translate this for Turkish Minoz.There are many more than 100.000 Korean fans and I said you that everybody knows LMH.His drama are the most watched K-dramas.:lol:

• Like 3

On 11/30/2017 at 4:36 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

I'm ajuma, not girl.  :lol:

More than half of fans waiting in Suseo Welfare Center were older or much older than Minho.  :tongue:

I will share my story and pictures in Seoul later.

201712 innisfree wall paper :

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this wallpaper. NICE. Hahaha - ajumma or girl, it really doesn't matter - what's important is you're lucky. Ye, I've seen that in most of the pictures shared here were  his older fans. :tongue:

• Like 1