Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

On 11/6/2017 at 4:59 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

Our bb looks so pretty today, so I would like to post more pictures. And according to China Fan Club's official Weibo account, LMH Knew what fans complained about (his hoodies), he didn't wear hoodies these two days, but please accept his face mask.

On 11/6/2017 at 6:32 AM, syntyche said:

That's nice, he's considering his fans' comments. Some even thought he's deliberately hiding his face.

I like that he had his hair cut; we can see more of his eyes. :)  

So much to love about him!  He's always considerate of his fans (even when they are not always considerate of him).  I think he wears the mask to protect his image from being pirated and used without permission.  Sadly, all these pictures could be taken and used (for profit) without his knowledge or consent, but when he wears a mask, that is prevented.

And thanks, @gtLmh0622, for always keeping us informed about what Chinese fans are saying.  

• Like 5

18 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Our bb looks so pretty today, so I would like to post more pictures. And according to China Fan Club's official Weibo account, LMH Knew what fans complained about (his hoodies), he didn't wear hoodies these two days, but please accept his face mask.

Reveal hidden contents

e3970d78gy1fl8cnf17yfj20u00u2qti.jpg

Those smiling big eyes. :heart:

e3970d78gy1fl8cnamc4vj20u00u21i5.jpg

e3970d78gy1fl8cn6fz9jj20u00u07ta.jpg

Is this the fasion ? Cute !! :lol:

e3970d78gy1fl8cmy35ysj20u00u0q4p.jpg

e3970d78gy1fl8cn20uiej20u00u0hb0.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, oh..........really? LMH must have loved his fans so much - I noticed that he's not wearing any hood now covering his face.....I hope we could get his reason as well why he's always wearing a face mask ever since his MS.....:tongue:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Thailand actress villwannarot  : :lol:

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. Hahaha - wow, even this actress loves to have her picture taken with LMH. :tongue: And she stared at his standee so much! It's just a standee, how much if she gets to see him up close & personal, huh? :D

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20171107 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

005wwXwngy1fl97rq6m3dj313w0qowjb.jpg

005wwXwngy1fl97rrfp39j30rd0qpn21.jpg

cr as tagged

*** Also, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. I love his sexy back, the style of his haircut at the back, so very tidy & well-trimmed & styled. :tongue:

• Like 1

On 2017/11/6 at 10:01 PM, 1ouise said:

And thanks, @gtLmh0622, for always keeping us informed about what Chinese fans are saying.  

You are welcome, I love to share more about our bb if possible.
By the way,  China Fan Club ( 李敏镐后援会) is an official account operated by MYM.   :tongue:

Korean Culture Day 2017 - Argentina, Minoz Argentina participated in a good time and publicity to promote Lee Minho.

e3970d78gy1fl9uhwdmw5j20m70lc77d.jpg

cr DC via MinoJennyLin83

• Like 7

this is really exciting!

today, the CEO of Lazada Crossborder held a press conference in Seoul where he mentioned something about a sunglasses advertisement video featuring our boy as a model. I just learnt that Lazada is the largest online shopping platform in Southeast Asia, and it has established partnerships with Korean companies like Cube Entertainment and Studio Dragon 

according to this article: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=015&aid=0003847054 via. DC

With an agreement with Korean companies, we've produced an advertisement with Lee Minho as a model. Lee Minho is seen wearing sunglasses in the ad video. CEO Will Ross said "everyone cheered out loudly when we played this video in our Hong Kong branch, I think consumers will open Lazada and look up the sunglasses Lee Minho wore once the advertisement is publicly released"

chingus, don't you think it's Scene Number For? judging from studio dragon(which is the production company of LotBS) with which they have a business alliance

3698601005_20170424114640_8347444091.jpg

but I wonder what video was he talking about, and will we really see something new in the upcoming days.. :unsure:

On 11/6/2017 at 2:59 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

And according to China Fan Club's official Weibo account, LMH Knew what fans complained about (his hoodies), he didn't wear hoodies these two days, but please accept his face mask.

I'm actually one of those people syntyche mentioned who think he is deliberately hiding himself, thinking he might be more comfortable if he covers up and I honestly felt bad when I read that fans complaints had reached him :\ he is too sweet to listen to them and please his fans where their opinion shouldn't matter because he is not at a public event.. I honestly thought his way of covering was a gentle message for the crowd to stay away and to discourage any new ones from coming, but I don't know. sorry if I sound a bit dramatic, I just think he should do whatever he wants to, freely without being burdened to do what fans want him to

and thank you gt for bringing this here! this is my first time knowing that this account is managed by his agency, just like 1ouise I thought this was said by the Chinese fans :tongue: it's amazing that weibo has 3 official managed-by-MYM accounts (MYM, Minoz China, China FanClub) while twitter has none *sniff*

• Like 7

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Legend of the Blue Sea in KissAsian reaches 22.2 Million views and There is the most watched drama 

Thank you so much to bring us such great news.
I found some comments were interesting, but why 1189 comments were missing.  :(

http://kissasian.ch/Drama/Legend-of-the-Blue-Sea

And here's Thailand news reported villwannarot in Seoul :   :D

https://women.kapook.com/view182648.html

• Like 3

2 hours ago, elizabeth said:

Haven't been keeping up with LMH lately but I'm a bit confused. How come he didn't get the buzz haircut like other male celebrities when they're in the army?

Hi elizabethit's because LMH has not yet started his basic military training unlike others that upon starting their MS they right away enter completing their training before they're assigned to their respective stations. It's the other way around for him - he's assigned to his station prior his basic training later on. Well, that kind of haircut has its logic as well in the military. It is a sort of rite of passage. People come to the army from different backgrounds, cultures and economic conditions. The army wants people who can work effectively as a team. The haircut is the first step in telling a fresh group of recruits that you no longer have your individual identity(at least till the training is over). Hygiene is another main factor. You are going to be in very close proximity of your fellow trainees for an extended period of time and you wouldn't want to transfer lice and other scalp ailments to each other - hahaha. It looks smarter. Imagine a soldier all neatly turned out, his brass buttons shining, his shoe polished like a mirror, his hair neatly tucked in a ponytail under his beret.... LOL - Not just men, women shave their heads as well during military training. During the time of training, every moment is planned, cadets don't have much time to comb & styled their hair. :tongue:

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Thank you so much to bring us such great news.
I found some comments were interesting, but why 1189 comments were missing.  :(

http://kissasian.ch/Drama/Legend-of-the-Blue-Sea

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the link. NICE reviews for the drama. :tongue:

14 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

You are welcome, I love to share more about our bb if possible.
By the way,  China Fan Club ( 李敏镐后援会) is an official account operated by MYM.   :tongue:

Korean Culture Day 2017 - Argentina, Minoz Argentina participated in a good time and publicity to promote Lee Minho.

cr DC via MinoJennyLin83

*** Also, thanks for sharing this info - + the pictures. So COOL of his fans that they're doing this for LMH. :tongue:

• Like 3

MINOZJAPANee888c.png絆KIZUNA donated 50 50 walking aids to Suseo Welfare Center.  z2_org.gifz2_org.gifz2_org.gif

http://ameblo.jp/minoz-japan-kizuna/entry-12327012790.html

Partial translation by Google :

We donated 50 walking aids.

It was that Lee Min-ho and the department in charge had a meeting and consulted and thought about it, and the walking aid would be appropriate.

Listening to the opinion of Mr. Lee Min-ho and thinking about together.

The members of MINOZ JAPAN ♥ Kizuna KIZUNA were so impressed of happy feelings (· ∀ ·)

Lee Min-ho seems to know that an event will be held today (* '∀ `*)

d8de21c6gy1flc2k9i7tqj20qo0k00yy.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 6

Hello!

Update 2 weeks.

Trick or Treat!!!

Date 2017. 11. 01 18: 00: 19 Hit 302

깊어가는 가을..? 인가 겨울인지 헷갈리는 요즘
동기들 건강은 어때?

나는 심하게 감기에 걸려서 연차까지 내고 집에서 쉬는 중이야ㅜㅜ

어제는 퇴근하고 병원에 가는 길이었는데
길거리에 프랑켄슈타인도 걸어다니고, 빗자루든 마녀도 보이고
해골친구가 갑자기 인사까지 해서 어찌나 놀랬던지...

201711011754041189110082.png

<초과장을_찾아라.jpg>

세계 각국의 귀신들이 왜이렇게 많나 싶었는데
그날이 할로윈데이여서 그랬나봐 

나 순간 귀신의 집에 온 줄 알았잖아

아, 그리고 다음주에 두근두근할만한 소식이 있을지도 모르겠어
궁금하지?
다음주에 꼭 만나!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This week.

두근❤두근 11❤11
Date 2017. 11. 08 17: 00: 04 Hit 221

20171108165234729551229.jpg

과연 그 뒤에 어떤 일이 벌어졌을까?

--------------------------------------------

다시 한번 말하지만 이건 초과장의 꿈 이야기야~

미노즈들의 멋진 상상력으로 그 다음 스토리를 이어줘
‘초과장’s Pick’ 스토리 주인공에게는 사랑을 듬뿍 담아 감사의 선물을 보내줄게!

어떤 스토리들이 탄생할지 벌써부터 기대가 되는걸?
11월 11일 ‘빼빼로 데이’에 ‘초과장’s Pick’을 공개할 테니까 그때 또 만나자

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2