Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

In the swimming pool scene, I thought GJP was honest and mature enough to tell JK that there is somebody else. And that there is a right guy out there for her. Meanwhile, JK, after figuring out that JD maybe the girl that GJP has set his heart on, makes up a story that she and GJP had a historic night together. I don't know if she's plotting this to irritate JD, or she's just saving face because GJP left her alone. But JD dropping her fork after hearing the story, only supported the idea that she may be the "J" in the "J and J" necklace.

But that didn't stop JK from pursuing GJP. I thought that when she coaxed him to eat breakfast with her, he would refuse and just leave. But he did sit down and ate breakfast. He related to her experience of eating alone in a giant table, but was also made to remember JD's mom giving him fish on his rice. Maybe he was just being nice, but when he stared at JK, I thought maybe he's warming up to her a little bit, but he got his heart already set on JD. Maybe in another lifetime, a relationship with JK would be a possibility.

So when GJP returned the rings to JK, I actually felt sorry for JK. They are only engaged now, but it's obvious that GJP loves somebody else. What if she does get to chain him with a marriage certificate, but his heart will forever be yearning for another woman. Better find that right guy for you, JK.

When the knight-in-shining-armor JH was told that he and JD belong together as a family, I thought it's a "brother-sister" family. But it could also be a "wife-husband" family. Haha. The monk spoke misteriously, allright.

I also thought that the YJ and Wubin scene was wayward, but when YJ told GJP about his hand, and that JD could no longer swim because she got hit with a chair, then I saw the relevance. But I also thought GJP already knew about that when YJ mentioned it earlier in Macau. Finally understanding this real reason behind JD quitting swimming, GJP had a bitter realization by the swimming pool, then had a restless sleep while hugging the stuffed toy JD gave him. Thank goodness for Secretary Jung, he has a way to make it up to her.

Seeing them bicker again was actually comforting. Haha. He's back to his old self, mixing up the words and irritating JD in a cute way. So cute of him to appreciate simple things like instant ramen. And get freaked out by a small cockroach. :D  And when JD agrees to stay with him a little bit, he finally got to sleep peacefully.

• Like 8

BOF episode 18--my thoughts

I feel bad for Jae Kyung when GJP tells her that there is someone that he likes.  At least Jandi has JiHoo to comfort her whereas Jae Kyung has no one-except ice cream.  She's done nothing wrong except to like someone who is taken.

I wanted more of a story for Woo Bin, but I found his suicide attempt out of place.  Why does he feel humiliated with the F4?  As Yi Jeong says, they are brothers..friends.  I thought the scene with Yi Jeong having his hand stomped on and Woo bin to the rescue rather odd to except to emphasize that the F4 are there for each other.  Got bored watching Jandi and Ji Hoo at the temple.

GJP's expression at the breakfast table is interesting.  Maybe Monkey isn't so bad after all.  

I think GJP clutching the pink cat Jandi gave him for his birthday is just precious.  I love Sec Jung tucking him in bed as if GJP is his son.Despite having everything money can buy, GJP doesn't have the one thing money can't buy, love (from his parents).  

Tee hee, the ramen scene is so cute.  GJP is like spoiled little kid.  why is ramen made in that gold pot?  I saw it at the Korean market and was tempted to buy one, but is it any different than any other pot?  And the great GJP afraid of a roach?  Again, he's just like a little boy curled up in the fetal position as he sleeps.  It is rather interesting how GJP and Jae Kyung find a joy and interest in places and items, such as the rooftop apt, which one would think would be horrifying to them compared to what they are accustomed to.   Why is Ji Hoo always falling asleep?

@gtLmh0622and @Latifah_:  Thanks for translations related to the 5D4N.  I really like that  LMH has the opportunity to mix with non entertainment people.  It can only add to his growth as a person and as an actor.  

@CallieP I agree with regard to the mask.  It seems pointless, because you know who it is ( I think the same with any actor). If he was sick, then I understand when he is working with the elderly.

Regarding your comment about Chairwoman Kang not firing Sec Jung, I wonder if he is someone, like butler Lee, who GJP can tolerate so even if she knows that he helps GJP, she leaves him untouched.  Another thought is that she knows she and her husband cannot give GJP (or his sister) that parental bond so Sec Jung, Butler Lee and that maid that we see in a future episode (what's her name?) fill in the gap.  All 3 of them seem to sincerely care for GJP.  

@syntyche:  I also thought that GJP knew about her shoulder in Macau.

• Like 8

On 9/17/2017 at 9:47 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

More posts and comments. My translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/ 李敏镐吧网宣.

* LMH bought coffee to the people around him, so warm and nice.

* I went to the center because of business, not expected I met LMH.
  Heard that he came to the training center, I totally forgot I should leave.

I asked a staff : "Heard that LMH was here ? "
  So I was introduced to LMH and it's so honorable that I could shake hands with him.
  Ahah~~what a great thing in my life.

* Wow ~~ have talked with LMH hyeong, even sit at the same table, sooooo good.

* Social service training center, LMH came here !
  I thought he would take advantage to be absent but I was surprised that he was at the classes with us.
  He's very tall, and his body shape is very good, totally a real man.

* The better gain in this training was.........it's an honor to see top star LMH in person and at a very near distance.

He's shining in different kinds of groups. Total domination.

* The training was over, so boring. And, after seeing LMH, I felt ashamed.

* I saw LMH when he took his meal and went through me. Super handsome, very tall, and particularly small face.

Even with face mask, but was showing "this is LMH". I have never cared about men, but he is really handsome.

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the translation. Lucky her that she was able to see LMH up close & personal + shook hands with him, huh? Wahhh...........he's so NICE indeed that he bought coffee for some people there. So, he's wearing a face mask even inside the building & at the training at that. COOL that there are name tags to all the trainees there. :tongue:

17 Hallyu Stars Who Were Absolutely Adorable As Kids

The wave of Hallyu stars have all around talent, charisma, and good looks. They are able to effortlessly show their charm and captivate all of Asia and the world with just a simple look, which is why we can’t get enough of them. But, their charisma and pretty faces aside, they were also all once adorable, coo-ing babies. Here’s a look at just a few Hallyu stars and their super cute baby photos!

Lee Min Ho

lee-min-ho.png

leemin-ho.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

4 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170918 on duty :

cr as tagged

gtLmh, also, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :tongue:

19 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170912 :

cr lmhmino622

And one more picture of playing footvolly :

Reveal hidden contents

a604511cgy1fjmn0rfilsj20eo0eotas.jpg

cr owner

*** I love these photos.............so candid. Thanks gtLmh for sharing MORE. :tongue:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Myhun said:

20170918 off to work

cr as tagged

More Pics

cr as tagged

Hi Myhun, thanks for sharing the clip & MORE pictures for TODAY. The fans were blocking his way.....hahaha - & I can see that LMH was a bit awkward where to pass. Good that his driver were always there for him to guide & to protect him.....:tongue:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170919 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

7546a92dgy1fjok6hla8zj20qo1bfdkc.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. LMH is really so warm towards his fans. BTW, dear - does he have a Christian name? And is his religion Christian? I believe that not all Koreans have Christian names unlike Chinese do, though. :tongue:

6 hours ago, Myhun said:

beautiful eyes:heart:

cr Linda

Hi Myhun, thanks for sharing MORE pictures from yesterday's sighting. I do agree with you - LMH has beautiful & smiling eyes - I love it! :tongue:

13 hours ago, Myhun said:

Off duty

His smiling eyes:heart:

cr as tagged

*** Thanks Myhun for sharing this clip when he went out from work yesterday. :tongue:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. LMH is really so warm towards his fans. BTW, dear - does he have a Christian name? And is his religion Christian? I believe that not all Koreans have Christian names unlike Chinese do, though. :tongue:

LMH does not have a Christian name. He has no religion, but his parents believe in Buddhism. 
And I think the majority of Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese  are believe in Buddhism and Taoism, not Christian.

• Like 3