Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

There is a rumor that the hallyu ban will be extended to Hong Kong and Macao, FM or concerts of Korean artists will not be allowed in both areas. Anyway, our bb will do his public service for 2 years, he will not be affected too much.

And there is another rumor that Minho has one more family member now - another dog !!!   :tongue:

• Like 12

On 3/19/2017 at 10:49 AM, nika94 said:

I love this!! @mythicalove@CarolynH@Chellsee

Miss junchung couple

Credit: as tagged

Hi nika, thanks for sharing this.

“Legend of the Blue Sea” was a fantastic drama! It is simply a beautiful love story. I did have a couple minor issues though. - Sometimes I felt like Jun Ji Hyun was trying too hard to be funny. But OMG - I never saw someone as beautiful as her. And I don’t really dig the historical portion of the drama. But again, these were minor issues. Nothing bad, just not very engaging. I really loved LMH in this role as the conman Heo Joon Jae. There is a lot to love about his role in “Legend of the Blue Sea.” He also gets plenty of opportunities to show off his dramatic side. He completely drew me in with his emotional portrayal of Joon Jae. When he met his mother Lee Min Ho really saved his best acting for this moment in my opinion. He was absolutely speechless but becomes a baby again in his mother's arms. That was too cute! I'm just finally happy that Heo Joon Jae and his mother finally reunite in the end! I loved Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun as a couple. What starts as a more humorous relationship blossoms into a dedicated love. This couple just made me happy on so many levels. The drama just gets better and better with every aspect of it improving along the way. I think it has been pretty well received overall. By far, the Gangnam beggar is the best character in this drama. She has a great sense of humor and gives me the best laughs out of any of the characters. I LOL when she demanded a "goody-bag" before leaving the birthday party and then rejected their offer of food by explaining, "I don't eat food that was cooked more than 2 hours ago." Gotta love a woman with standards! Hahaha - Much to my relief, the drama wrapped things up admirably well. :lol:

• Like 7

HoMG, Jun-Jae is in the house! :astonished:

C7W2BIeVAAAXpdL?format=jpg&name=large

fm K-Cosmo edit as tagged 

@zinnia Thanks for the new trans. Love his take on what Love and Loving mean to him and especially what real Happiness is to him ( seeking ways to live a fuller, more enriched life...and I gather, a more purposeful life). Our boy is a good man :wub:

These gifs are super adorable! 

6787f285gy1fdtnpr2nm8g20eq09qkjq.gif

6787f285gy1fdtni092n7g20eq09qe82.gif

cr purple_candy

• Like 11

@zinnia -- thanks again for taking time to translate for us.  

And to all Soompi Minoz, thanks for all the updates and keeping this thread alive. 

I am loving the Cosmopolitan photos of our BB... he looks so dashing. Here's Koala's take on the shoot:

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/03/16/lee-min-ho-is-a-tall-drink-of-perfection-as-first-male-star-to-land-cosmo-korea-cover/

@pixie0622   That's one of my fave LMH photoshoots -- from High Cut. I especially enjoyed watching  the BTS.. 

• Like 10

10 most handsome and total package male actors of South Korea

Admit it, once you have started watching Korean drama, your standards when it comes to guys become exceedingly high that sometimes not even a single guy from your country could achieve it... kidding! I mean, Korean actors are SO BEAUTIFUL and they are unbelievably talented! This makes it easy to fall in lvoe with them! These 10 KDRAMA actors proved that they're more than just a pretty face and that there's much more to them inside. 

- skipped unrelated -

1. Lee Min Ho is well-loved by his fans all throughout the world because of his 'dream guy' aura. His impeccable looks and charming personality is truly irresistible and his talent with acting has proved that he's more than his looks.

maxresdefault.jpg

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/4718/ilovekstars

• Like 11

18 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

There is a rumor that the hallyu ban will be extended to Hong Kong and Macao, FM or concerts of Korean artists will not be allowed in both areas. Anyway, our bb will do his public service for 2 years, he will not be affected too much.

And there is another rumor that Minho has one more family member now - another dog !!!   :tongue:

Now I'm curious, what kind of dog?  One he can run around with, similiar to the one from the Eider ads?  Or another small one that he can cuddle?  Obviously one who can get along with Choco.  

• Like 7

Guest Moonrain
5 hours ago, Myhun said:

OMG...i miss him :heart::mellow:

“Sent you a message” from LEE MIN HO

Cr MINOZ WORLD OFFICIAL

Caps by MinozToz

:mellow::(

Hmmmmm so out of the blue, i reckon we're in for some melancholy days ahead  :wacko: