Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

“The Legend Of The Blue Sea” Cast Sit Down For Table Reading, Air Date Confirmed

Cu8DzlKVUAEBX7u.jpg

Along with the announcement that “The Legend of the Blue Sea” — starring Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun — will air on November 16, SBS revealed photos from the drama’s first table reading, which was held this past October 8 after the cast returned from filming overseas.

Writer Park Ji Eun, who previously worked with Jun Ji Hyun on “My Love From the Star,” said, “It’s an honor to be working with such great actors. I’ll do my best to make this a drama that leaves great memories for everyone.”

Jun Ji Hyun, playing the last mermaid in the world who steps foot into a city for the first time, expertly portrayed the emotions of her character and the various, hilarious troubles she finds herself in.

Lee Min Ho, taking on the character of Heo Joon Jae, a genius conman, previewed the many faces he will be wearing in the drama, along with the chemistry of the conmen trio in the drama, made up of Lee Min Ho, Lee Hee Joon, and Shin Won Ho.

A drama staff member said, “Having the cast — including Jun Ji Hyun, Lee Min Ho, and Lee Hee Joon — come together after about two months of filming, it was a fun table reading. Please support and encourage this project, and watch the actors take on new challenges with us.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/16/legend-blue-sea-cast-sit-table-reading-air-date-confirmed/

jun ji hyun lee min ho the legend of the blue sea

the legend of the blue sea table reading

• Like 6

On 10/14/2016 at 11:47 PM, MyHun said:

[직캠]20161014제주도입국 LeeMinHo by.MinozToz

Hi MyHun, thanks for sharing this clip.  Finally..........an airing date for his upcoming drama has been confirmed. It will air on November 16 wahhh........Also, NICE that the cast returned from filming overseas already. :P

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing the airport photos. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

Another version from Hancinema.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" script reading with Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho

Cu8e52EUMAANKqn.jpg

The script reading for the new SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" was held.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" is a fantasy romance drama about the last mermaid on Earth meeting a genius fraud and living on land.

The script reading was held on the 8th with Jeon Ji-hyeon, Lee Min-ho, Lee Hee-joon, Seong Dong-il, Moon So-ri, Hwang Sin-hye, Nah Yeong-hee, Choi Jeong-woo, Sin Hye-seon, Sin Won-ho, Lee Ji-hoon-I, Park Hae-soo, Lee Jae-won and others including the producers and writers.

Writer Park Ji-eun started the script reading with a speech.

Jeon Ji-hyeon takes on the role of the last mermaid. She led the script reading with laughter in between her lines and she managed to pull off the unique role with her unique performance.

Lee Min-ho plays the genius fraud and along with his performance, Seong Dong-il, Hwang Sin-hye, Choi Jeong-woo, Sin Hye-seon, Lee Ji-hoon-I, Park Hae-soo, Lee Jae-won and the others did their best to read their lines.

The younger version of the mermaid is played by Gal So-won and Sin Eun-soo.

Jeon Jin-seo and Jinyoung play the 'little frauds' as well.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" will be released on the 16th of November at 10PM.

http://www.hancinema.net/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-script-reading-with-jeon-ji-hyeon-and-lee-min-ho-99616.html

• Like 6

Jun Ji Hyun, Lee Min Ho and more attend script reading for new SBS drama

201610170805691119_1.jpg

Article: "Finished overseas filming!" SBS drama 'Blue Sea' holds script reading, Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho show stunning visuals

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+234, -26] Oooh, did Lee Min Ho lose weight? He looks younger with his hair like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ can't wait for the drama

2. [+193, -24] Jun Ji Hyun's style looks so simple ㅋㅋㅋ she really looks bare faced but still so pretty ㅠㅠ

3. [+150, -88] Lee Min Ho looks prettier than Jun Ji Hyun ♥

4. [+29, -14] Jun Ji Hyun hasn't aged a bit... she's so naturally pretty

5. [+23, -10] Wow Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho's visuals..

6. [+23, -10] Lee Min Ho's hair looks so pretty~ ㅎㅎ

7. [+23, -12] Lee Min Ho looks young.. but Jun Ji Hyun looks like an aunt.. especially after having her kid.. ㅜㅜ

8. [+19, -4] This is probably the first drama Hwang Shin Hye will be a supporting role in..

9. [+18, -6] Jun Ji Hyun looks amazing for someone who only has base make up on

10. [+16, -7] Lee Min Ho looks adorable with his hair like that ㅎㅎ

11. [+16, -8] Lee Min Ho.. his face is so tiny it's going to disappear ㅜ

12. [+14, -3] I see a bit of 'My Sassy Girl' in Jun Ji Hyun with her straight black hair again

Source netizenbuzz

He looks sooo handsome and sooo young :blush:....can't wait for November 16...LotBS team Fighting!!!!!:)

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Another version from Hancinema.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" script reading with Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho

The script reading for the new SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" was held.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" is a fantasy romance drama about the last mermaid on Earth meeting a genius fraud and living on land.

The script reading was held on the 8th with Jeon Ji-hyeon, Lee Min-ho, Lee Hee-joon, Seong Dong-il, Moon So-ri, Hwang Sin-hye, Nah Yeong-hee, Choi Jeong-woo, Sin Hye-seon, Sin Won-ho, Lee Ji-hoon-I, Park Hae-soo, Lee Jae-won and others including the producers and writers.

Writer Park Ji-eun started the script reading with a speech.

Jeon Ji-hyeon takes on the role of the last mermaid. She led the script reading with laughter in between her lines and she managed to pull off the unique role with her unique performance.

Lee Min-ho plays the genius fraud and along with his performance, Seong Dong-il, Hwang Sin-hye, Choi Jeong-woo, Sin Hye-seon, Lee Ji-hoon-I, Park Hae-soo, Lee Jae-won and the others did their best to read their lines.

The younger version of the mermaid is played by Gal So-won and Sin Eun-soo.

Jeon Jin-seo and Jinyoung play the 'little frauds' as well.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" will be released on the 16th of November at 10PM.

http://www.hancinema.net/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-script-reading-with-jeon-ji-hyeon-and-lee-min-ho-99616.html

Chellsee, thanks again for sharing more news on this.  Can't wait for the drama. LMH here seems like he lost a little weight or is it just me?  I love his hairstyle here. And Jun Ji Hyun's style looks so simple but looks very gorgeous with bare face. She hasn't aged a bit... :P

• Like 4

Another version from KpopHerald.

Lee Min-ho, Jun Ji-hyun at script read for ‘Legend of Blue Sea’

Photos from the first table read of highly anticipated SBS drama “The Legend of the Blue Sea,” starring Lee Min-ho and Jun Ji-hyun, were released Monday.

According to a member of the production staff, “We held the table read two months after we began filming because we were unable to get the whole cast together, due to their busy schedules. Fortunately, the chemistry was really good when we finally did.” 

The table read was held on Oct. 8 in Sangam-dong in Seoul, just one month before the drama’s premiere. It lasted three hours and covered the first four episodes. 

Filming began on Aug. 19 at Goesan, North Chungcheong Province. The cast and crew then moved to the island of Palau in late August to film the underwater scenes, and to Spain in September for the exotic coast scenes. 

Inspired by a Joseon-era legend about a fisherman who captures and releases a mermaid, “The Legend of the Blue Sea” was penned by screenwriter Park Ji-eun, who also wrote the mega hit drama “My Love From the Star.” The story will chronicle two time lines, one in the Joseon era and one in modern Korea. 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201610171630595379010_2

• Like 8

FYI:  If anyone is planning to watch LBS on dramafever, we have to request it.

Sorry guys, the web address is incorrect, so I deleted it.  The link I received via messenger worked, however.  I contacted DF via facebook and they sent the link via messenger.  

I thought it was going to be on DF, but Viki is also taking requests.   

• Like 7

Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun glow in no makeup look while reading for new drama

lee-min-ho-jun-ji-hyun_1476730222_af_org

Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun look flawless in the first script reading meeting for their new drama!

The production team from their upcoming drama, 'The Legend of the Blue Sea', released photos from their first script reading session. 

The recent rehearsal occurred after the held a filming session abroad. In the photos, the two leading actors glow even though they are wearing casual outfits and no makeup. 

The script writer, Park Ji Eun, said, "I am honored to work with good actors. I will work hard to write a memorable drama." 

Jun Ji Hyun, who will be playing the last mermaid alive, read the comedic lines perfectly, making everyone in the meeting laugh. 

SEE ALSO: MYM Entertainment responds to Lee Min Ho and Taylor Swift's dating rumors

Lee Min Ho, who plays a sexy, con-artist, stated, "I am privileged to work with many good people. I will work hard." It is reported that Lee Min Ho displays a charm with a chameleon-like charisma.

'The Legend of the Blue Sea' will be on air on November 16, 10PM KST.

jun-ji-hyun_1476730365_20161017164080223

Source  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/lee-min-ho-and-jun-ji-hyun-glow-in-no-makeup-look-while-reading-for-new-drama

• Like 7