Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Yessiree, our boy is such a babe! :wub:

938184a2jw1f8j1mfud3lg20b40b4npg.gif

938184a2jw1f8j0p8bft4g20b40b41l0.gif

938184a2jw1f8j1aiiur1g20b40b4b2b.gif

cr ohchloe 

I just love the way he promotes PMZ---very creative and fun! which is how donations should be. Uri Minho is indeed blazing trails as the actor with not only a heart for the less fortunate but also the brains to creatively mobilize his fans' resources toward a greater good. The only flaw I see (if it's even a flaw) is that they should make PMZ more international in order to fully harness LMH's global power.  I want the PMZ hoodie and tote bags but PMZ has no international shipping. 

• Like 15

Credit: as tagged

I think this picture is new cause it has been spreading in instagram. But I don't know where it was taken. Lee Min Ho's haistyle is Jun-Jaeish here :) So it might be from LBS shooting time. Maybe a picture with a staff! 

• Like 5