Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

photo727978.jpg

A director of a management company is being investigated by police regarding actor Lee Min-ho and a 1.3 billion (~US$1.35 million) fraud charge.

Seoul Gangnam Police revealed that Kang and 4 others earned a large sum of money in return for Lee Min-ho's concert contract details.

Apparently, Kang and the 4 met with another management director in Shanghai and passed over the details for Lee Min-ho's exclusive concert for 1.35 billion won. Results of the investigation showed that they didn't have the contract on them.

Kang was charged with sexually trafficking celebrities in 2014 and committed the same crime again.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho's management MYM Entertainment is being cautious about approaching this matter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-in-conflict-with-concert-contract-police-to-investigate-94946.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 3

Lee Minho (이민호) has found a “secondary career” as an agent of social change.

Televiewers fell in love with Lee Min-ho as the rich but deceptively arrogant Gu Jun-pyo in “Boys Over Flowers.” But when we interviewed the 28-year-old actor via e-mail last week, we realized he was far from the bully he portrayed to polarizing perfection in the cult Koreanovela that catapulted him to superstardom in 2009.

The actor has decided to parlay his popularity into a “secondary career” as an agent of social change—to shine the spotlight on his advocacy for clean water.

Min-ho puts his money where his mouth is. In fact, last March 22, the actor collaborated with his fans (via the donations platform, Promiz) and Unicef Korea to celebrate World Water Day, by donating 50 million won (approximately P2 million).

The amount is being used to purchase 6.5 million water-purification tablets to turn dirty water into drinking water for some 520,000 children, thus preventing the spread of waterborne diseases.

What inspired Min-ho to make the donation? “In Africa, a child dies every 19 seconds because of the scarcity of clean water,” he told the Inquirer. “Children walk long and dangerous distances to get access to it. This tidbit of information inspired me to make the donation. There are many ways to push for much-needed reforms: One way is to make a donation. It doesn’t matter much whether you contribute publicly or in a private way—either way is good. What matters is your true intention.

“My goal is to change perception about giving money for charity. A lot of people still think that this is only for the rich. I used to think like this, but this isn’t true. Begin by donating the smallest amount you can afford.

You’ll soon realize how easy it is to support worthy causes.”

Excerpts from our Q&A with Min-ho:

Is there a specific incident in your life that encouraged you to play an active part in advocacies you’re supporting?

In my early 20s, I had to spend a whole year in the hospital after I figured in a terrible accident. It was a very difficult time for me. Whenever I was alone in the hospital, I badly wished that someone was there next to me. That was when I realized the importance of a “support” system—to be there for people who are having a hard time.

When I became an actor, I decided I had enough time, talent and resources to support people who are in dire need of assistance. So, together with my fans, I created a donations platform called Promiz two years ago. Whatever profit we make from a project, we then donate to a certain cause or contribute to an organization. Promiz closely monitors how its contributions are being used, because transparency is essential in making donations.

My first contribution to Unicef began in 2009 through the “LoveNet Campaign,” which sought to raise awareness for malaria. My current advocacy is for clean water. I feel that it’s my duty to persuade more people to take part in relevant causes.

It would be great if you could support Promiz’s activities. We’re cooking up a project that you can take part in in the Philippines soon. See you in Manila.

What kind of relationship do you have with your fans?

We’re always in touch. I think the only way to return my followers’ kindness and show my appreciation for their support is to become a better actor—and to help people any way I can. This hasn’t changed a bit, and will not change in the future.

What do you look forward to when you turn 30 on June 22 next year? And when do you intend to settle down?

I’ll be the same Min-ho in my 30s. In fact, I hope to become even more proactive and influential. Settling down isn’t my priority just yet.

Via Bounty hunters FB fanpage

http://entertainment.inquirer.net/195107/lee-min-ho-puts-his-money-where-his-mouth-is

• Like 9

Lee Min Ho´s Birthday project!!/Proyecto de cumpleaños de Lee Min Ho (Leer más abajo para las especificaciones en español)

Dear Minoz: You are invited to participate in our project for Minho´s birthday. You have these two options:

*** OPTION 1 Send a video: Wear a hat Birthday and say Happy Birthday in your language. 
***OPTION 2 Send a photo: Wear a hat Birthday and take a photo holding a banner with one word in english of what you wish to Minho (For example: happiness, love, health, prosperity, success...)

Please send us the video or photo to this email: woodalchisminoz@gmail.com

DEADLINE: June 10

Thank you!

13254048_1024381757654987_72927566989424

Cr: Woodalchis Minoz 

• Like 3

thanks everyone for the updates! ^^ so our bb's 3-days island trip has ended and he's back home :D

looking as handsome as ever, even more in B&W :wub:

CjjiYOUUgAAyhl6.jpg

Cjjz84JVAAEGHkN.jpg

CjjUWKDUkAAYpv8.jpg

cr. as tagged

in 1light's gorgeous fancam, he said he didn't catch a cold, I guess fans asked him because of the mask. here's another fancam that shows his sweet interaction with the fans ❤︎

comment by Anna(the uploader): <Eng sub> 1. I'll go to main gate. Please tell my manager. 2. (fan:Did you drink coffee I gave you?) Yes, I had. 3. Ooooo, plz be careful. 4. I took a ship first time.

Cr. Jeong Anna

Spoiler

there's something that's been bothering me so I just want to let it off my chest :sweatingbullets: before boarding his ferry at the port, the board read "Baengnyeongdo" but the next day he was seen at another island which is Yeonpyeong and this made me wonder if he had gone to both of the islands or just the later? when I googled it I found that it's close to the north korean coastline and got many military bases with(compared to other places) barely any tourist attractions hmmph I noticed Minho was being filmed when he was there by the ordinary ppl surrounding him (mostly ahjummas and ahjussis xD) as well as his own people.. I was like is this really for eider's new cf (just because he was wearing eider from top to bottom)? all this while he carried his own stuff around even at his arrival earlier today with no bodyguards accompanying him, his whole journey was quite new to me so I might've overthink a bit and the Sherlock Holmes in me should stop now!

• Like 10

@Latifah_ Chingu, what thoughts did you have? Soelma, did you think there was any relation between his trip and future enlistment? :tears: 

I love seeing him like this---casual, part of an ordinary group, although he can't help but stand out (figuratively and literally). He is truly so humble and care-free. And the way he interacts with his fans here is no different from his FMs or events. Even with a mask on, one can see his laughing/ smiling eyes :wub:

694c55d8gw1f4b526rsu3j214w1pcna5.jpg

He looked surprised to see Minoz waiting for him :)

005uN2R9gw1f4bw0t8o3jj30sg1880y7.jpg

No mask can hide that handsome face 

005uN2R9gw1f4bw0xq5ktj30sg14btmj.jpg

005uN2R9gw1f4bw0t0u9ij30sg16on44.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 7

@pixie0622 I didn't want to admit it chingu but honestly yes :sweatingbullets: I do think it's related to his enlistment and the secret project he mentioned in his debut anniversary video. Since he'll reveal it sometime earlier next year, that'd be around his enrollment time too ㅜㅜ thinking is tiring and I don't want to jump into any conclusion, I hope it just was for eider like everyone says

His hair looks more tempting whenever he plays with it pushing it back *sigh* 

64441a2fjw1f4c67fqtqhg20mo0f47wm.gif

cr. happyvirus

• Like 7

Guest Moonrain
2 hours ago, minekas said:

Chingus, is this true

Lee Min Ho & Jun Ji Hyun confirmed "Legend of the Blue Sea"

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=021&aid=0002276695&spi_ref=m_entertain_twitter

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.ae/2016/05/hype-builds-for-jun-ji-hyun-and-lee-min.html

Little Mermaid theme??? hhhhmmmm...

i'm going to assume LMH will be shirtless most of the time :phew: i'M SO IN :w00t: 

Bring on the six pack Minho-ssi!

Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Minho's Potential Drama Selling Rights to China at Record Breaking Price

Jun Ji Hyun And Lee Min Ho’s Potential Drama Selling Rights to China At Record-Breaking Price

It was reported earlier this year that Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho were considering roles in Park Ji Eun’s new drama.

Park Ji Eun wrote the drama “My Love From The Star,” which stars Jun Ji Hyun and is highly popular in China. Her new project is tentatively titled “Legend of the Blue Sea” and reportedly stars Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho.

A representative of the production company said on May 30, “After working out some final details, the official announcement will be sometime this week.” The representative claimed that the two actors had met with Park Ji Eun and come to an agreement.

With such big names attached to the project, the drama is inciting high interest from famous Chinese broadcasters. One company has offered $500,000 for the licensing rights while the production company has hinted that the rights may go for as high as $600,000.

Descendants of the Sun” currently holds the record for the highest selling price at $270,000.

“Legend of the Blue Sea (working title)” is based on Hans Christian Andersen’s fairy tale “The Little Mermaid.”

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/29/jun-ji-hyun-and-lee-min-hos-potential-drama-selling-rights-to-china-at-record-breaking-price/

• Like 6

Article: [Exclusive] Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho's new drama offered highest love call by China... 'mermaid' motif

Source: Munhwa Ilbo via Naver

1. [+2,792, -163] This is daebak... Lee Min Ho, Jun Ji Hyun, and scriptwriter Park Ji Eun

2. [+1,863, -131] Wow, Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho...? Woow!!!!!!!

3. [+1,349, -118] Daebak, this is a must watch!!!!!

4. [+1,152, -120] Kyah, hallyu actors Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho, good luck!

5. [+419, -58] Talk about a killer cast list... this is a daebak for sure

6. [+294, -52] Just Jun Ji Hyun alone makes it a must watch but her co-star is Lee Min Ho? Perfect..

7. [+270, -45] You can't miss this drama with a cast like this... it's already looking like a hit for the second half of the year

8. [+294, -52] Finally we get to see Lee Min Ho in a drama

9. [+197, -36] Finally it's all confirmed!!! A must watch for November!!!

10. [+85, -15] Daebak, I've always wanted to see Lee Min Ho in a sad melodrama

• Like 7

Lee Min Ho - Jeon Ji Hyun "Maximum Love Calls"-"The Little Mermaid" Inspiration

Writer "Park Ji Eun" is chasing a new duo for "The Legend of the Blue Sea"

The famous writer has chased the duo actor Lee Min Ho and actress Jeon Ji Hyun that has been confirmed for a copyright from China with a high payment of 500,000 US$ per episode (probably 59,365 Million KRW), which rumored to be the highest payment that has been offered for Korean Drama copyright.

This is likely happened to the drama that started the Hallyu Wave in China "You Who Came From The Stars" which also came from the hands of the writer Park Ji Eun and SBS. "The Legend Of The Blue Sea" (Tentative Working Title) would be starring the duo Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun that recently was at the peak of their career, the pair have been confirmed and finalized, taking the synopsis.

Both of their respective agencies confirmed on 30th of May "More details would be given after we got more information probably between this week". "Both of the actor and actress have meet and on agreement with writer Park Ji Eun" was what the agencies confirmed.

"The Legend of The Blue Sea", thanks to both of the actor and actress popularity, has received a lot of calls and offer from Chinese Film Distributor. Some companies offered even the amount of 50 Million KRW per episode, others can even offered until 60 Million KRW, and the deal can probably reached between 50-60 Million KRW per episode.

This amount was known to be twice the amount of "Descendants of The Sun" which reach the amount of US$ 270,000 per episode. If the drama was made by 20 episodes, perhaps the total amount can reach around 1-1,2 Billion KRW.

The waiting for the drama has reached beyond expectation especially this would be the first comeback drama of Jeon Ji Hyun after giving birth, especially with Lee Min Ho that has almost reached 30 Million followers in Chinese SNS Weibo. It was said that Jeon Ji Hyun has already prepared a full-scale preparation especially on the costume concept and shooting with celebrities stylist.

Chinese Entertainment Media HyeonJi stated "We have exclusive contract with Descendants of The Sun and we knew that we gain a lot of soaring high profit on Korean Dramas", "This proof the popularity and Chinese reaction of the hot pre-produced drama. However, we are still on dealing phase with Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun's drama since it's still unknown".

On the other hand, "The Legend of The Blue Sea" would be a work inspired and motivated by Hans Christian Andersen's Classic Fairy Tale "The Little Mermaid". Previously, writer Park Ji Eun has actually submitted 2 titles "The Legend of The Blue Sea" and "Stay" to the Korean Copyright Commission, and has decided on the title "The Legend of The Blue Sea".

credits: Naver (http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=021&amp;amp;aid=0002276695&amp;amp;spi_ref=m_entertain_twitter)

Korean-English Translation: @monika_leeminho

• Like 8

On 5/29/2016 at 0:28 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

Our bb is so skinny.   sada_thumb.gifsada_thumb.gif

Lee Min Ho 20160528 인천항여객터미널

cr 1light

Reveal hidden contents

b01256c8jw1f4bk07et51j20sg0katd2.jpg

b01256c8jw1f4bk08qwjej20sg0l8whb.jpg

b01256c8jw1f4bk0cwd26j20sg13j48g.jpg

b01256c8jw1f4bk0epta2j20sg13r15v.jpg

b01256c8jw1f4bjlbsz6dj20sg0iyq5t.jpg

b01256c8jw1f4bjlcle7oj20sg0iy0vk.jpg

cr logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the clip. Skinny? I don't think he is or is it just me? So, this is his 1st time taking a ship..... I guess LMH wears mask here for air pollution. ... since he was at the Port area. This is an open public place & there are so many kinds of people here compared to the airport. :P

On 5/29/2016 at 7:49 AM, Latifah_ said:

thanks everyone for the updates! ^^ so our bb's 3-days island trip has ended and he's back home :D

looking as handsome as ever, even more in B&W :wub:

cr. as tagged

in 1light's gorgeous fancam, he said he didn't catch a cold, I guess fans asked him because of the mask. here's another fancam that shows his sweet interaction with the fans ❤︎

comment by Anna(the uploader): <Eng sub> 1. I'll go to main gate. Please tell my manager. 2. (fan:Did you drink coffee I gave you?) Yes, I had. 3. Ooooo, plz be careful. 4. I took a ship first time.

Cr. Jeong Anna

Reveal hidden contents

there's something that's been bothering me so I just want to let it off my chest :sweatingbullets: before boarding his ferry at the port, the board read "Baengnyeongdo" but the next day he was seen at another island which is Yeonpyeong and this made me wonder if he had gone to both of the islands or just the later? when I googled it I found that it's close to the north korean coastline and got many military bases with(compared to other places) barely any tourist attractions hmmph I noticed Minho was being filmed when he was there by the ordinary ppl surrounding him (mostly ahjummas and ahjussis xD) as well as his own people.. I was like is this really for eider's new cf (just because he was wearing eider from top to bottom)? all this while he carried his own stuff around even at his arrival earlier today with no bodyguards accompanying him, his whole journey was quite new to me so I might've overthink a bit and the Sherlock Holmes in me should stop now!

Hi Latifah, thanks for sharing here what the video says - LMH is really sweet & very NICE towards his fans. Also, thanks for sharing more photos. :P

• Like 1

Hi MINOZ!

I just want to let you guys know that i have created thread for Minho's upcoming drama: "Legend of the Blue Sea". You can post updates related to his new drama there. Happy posting ^^

Jeon Ji-hyun, Lee Min-ho team up in new SBS drama Legend of the Blue Sea

leeminho_231b.jpg

It’s happening, it’s really happening: Jeon Ji-hyun is re-teaming with her You From Another Star writer, Park Ji-eun, for a new drama co-starring Lee Min-ho (Heirs), with a high likelihood of him reuniting with his City Hunter director, PD Jin Hyuk. Is China even going to be able to handle the excitement? I half expect the country to sell out of every single thing featured in the drama within its first week.

Read full article >> http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/05/jeon-ji-hyun-lee-min-ho-team-up-in-new-sbs-drama-legend-of-the-blue-sea/

• Like 9