Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest hillz3388

i think 185cm = 6'1 :D

i love tall guys!!!

:o oh hez tall!! XD hez like a whole foot taller than me! :P haha

but thatz a plus + to him tho :P since he is/was(?) a model after all =]

and thankx to BOF, i've//we've discovered him!! ;D

addz to my list of Korean hottiez!! :P^_^

funny enough, im posting on threadz regarding th BOF castz n tht but not YET in the actual BOF thread! mainly cz it moves toooo fast each day! >< still stalk it tho! <3

huangsy, thanks a lot for compiling the BOF behind stories vids.

really enjoy watching the casts. especially Lee Min Ho :lol:

an update news clip of BOF from YTN - 2009.01.22

http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/search/search_vie...9%CE%C8%A3%2520

i hope these havent been post yet :)

davett4.jpg

dave2pl0.jpg

credit: cafe daum

what i really like from LMH is his face's profile..it has sharply faceline... his eyes, lips, eye brow, and his smile! ALL!! :w00t:

Gosh!!!! I really hope the white outfit Min Ho wore above was for a modeling gig or for television ... as much as I love the hunk ... I can't imagine such fashion to be on display out on the streets ... (heehee)

The 44 th Baeksang Arts Awards "best new actor" nomination was awesome news, for just barely 6 episode ... I kinda predicted some kind of award nod when I first saw him on Boys Over Flowers in the first 2 episodes ... sooo happy it came true.

Let's see how he'll do for the Baeksang awards. I mean compared to most/all of the other nominees there, his acting in BOF is not as strong as the other nominees in their respective drama, although he is the lead.

^ Qi Luo - I have a copy of the Arirang Interview, but only in .flv format...

brb, imma upload it ^^

//edit//

here you go... Lee Minho - Arirang Showbiz Extra Interview

thanks a lot manderley_angel! i'll download it now!

i'll search for a HQ version too on clubbox, in case I find it, i'll share it here. :)

I liked the interview, he was very sincere and sweet.

yea I noticed that too... I recently downloaded and watched all 8 episodes of Mackeral Run (another high school related drama) just because LMH was in it. He is just so loveable

Do you know if Mackeral Run was subbed by anyone or any fansub?

I saw some clips on youtube, it looks funny and Lee Minho has a kissing scene. :P

Female fans of the show gushed over Lee Minho’s “slim and muscular body” during his scenic beach-side date with Jandi (Goo Hye Sun).

No wonder why... ehehehehhe :D

Lee Minho has a nice body, not too skinny and not too strong. He's the perfect shape! :D

Wow... in this pic he looks even more taller!

45th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards on Feb 27th 2009

Award Categories for TV Section

Nominees for Best New Actor:

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3562/baeksang4pp1.jpg

Nominees for Popularity Award:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3407/popularitywi1.jpg

Taken from: 45th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards thread @ soompi posted by piano_lady

Thanks for the info!

Are these the official nominees?

Does anyone knows when this award ceremony will happen?

merrysunshine hi! ^^ you should try mysoju.com though i'm not sure if it's there though.

all kdramas and kmovies w/ sub are all there.

denise31 lol! i hope his attire was also for a modeling gig or something. and ack~ hope he takes home the award.

bmaymay thanks for the pix. lol! and me too, i'm also inlove w/ his smile and his fierce eyes (lol! gjp).. also his lips~ kyahh *hand fans self* :rolleyes:

here i go again.. going biased on mr. minhotness. :P

Guest baqinardo

tho i like to see either LMH or Kim Bum to grab on Best New Actor...but my heart says Uhm Ki Joon will have it. I dont know...we'll see

but then i still hope either one on them will bring home the Popularity Award since it all i believe depends on Netizens' votes.

Yeah, Uhm Ki Joon is the strong candidate.

But we still dont know, coz that time LMH and Kim Bum drama (BOF) still not aired.

SO, i guess they still have big chance.

Especially LMH.

Or they can share it.

Korean awards always do that.

share the awards... :sweatingbullets:

----------

I found this article that has a pic of Lee Minho...

could anyone say what's it about?

`22살 배우 4인방` 거침없이 하이킥

imagereadtop20093874912tw9.jpg

이민호ㆍ정일우ㆍ문근영ㆍ장근석

`꽃보다 남자`의 이민호는 막 터졌다. `돌아온 일지매`의 정일우도 방송 전부터 바람몰이가 심상치 않다.

여기에 `2008 SBS 연기대상`에서 영예의 대상을 거머쥔 문근영과 `2008 MBC 연기대상`에서 신인상을 받은 장근석은 지난해 하반기 각각 `바람의 화원`과 `베토벤 바이러스`로 사랑받았다.

이들 네 명은 모두 1987년생. `무서운 22살` 4인방이 2009년 연예계를 접수하러 나섰다.

◇장신에 꽃미남..타고난 스타

일단 네 명은 모두 길고 가느다란 다리, 꽃미남ㆍ미녀 얼굴을 자랑한다. 이민호는 186㎝, 정일우는 184㎝, 장근석은 182㎝로 모두 180㎝ 가 넘고, 문근영도 아담해 보이지만 165㎝의 키를 자랑한다.

조각 같은 얼굴은 없다. 그러나 네 명 모두 아름다운 얼굴이다.

이민호는 전체적으로 큼직한 골격을 자랑해 남성다움을 뽐낸다. `꽃보다 남자`에서의 퍼머 헤어스타일 때문에 화면에서는 얼굴이 다소 크게 잡히는 게 흠이긴 하지만 굵직굵직한 이목구비는 큰 키와 어우러져 듬직하다.

그에 비해 정일우와 장근석은 다소 여성적인 마스크. 조막만한 얼굴 안에서 퍼지는 매끄러운 선들이 예쁘다. 여자인 문근영은 말할 것도 없다. 여전히 앳된 얼굴이지만 영롱함이 뿜어져나오는 마스크는 동화 속 주인공과 같다.

◇`내 인생의 한방` 터졌다

2000년 드라마 `가을동화`에서 송혜교 아역을 맡으며 주목받은 문근영은 2004년 영화 `어린신부`를 통해 신드롬을 일으켰다. 그러나 이후 아역의 이미지를 계속 떨쳐내지 못했던 그는 지난해 `바람의 화원`을 만나면서 비로소 성인 연기자로 발돋움했다.

여세를 몰아 `SBS 연기대상`까지 거머쥔 그는 `바람의 화원`을 통해 19세 연상 박신양과의 호흡에서 밀리지 않는 배짱을 보였고 남장 여자 연기도 무난히 소화해내며 거듭났다.

2005년 `프라하의 연인`에서 전도연의 반항기 짙은 동생을 연기하며 주목받은 장근석은 2006년 `황진이`로 성인 신고식을 치르더니 영화 `즐거운 인생`을 거쳐 `아기와 나`에서는 주연으로 발돋움했다.

그러더니 지난해 `쾌도 홍길동`에 이어 출연한 `베토벤 바이러스`에서는 천재 음악가 역을 매력적으로 소화하며 기대주로 떠올랐다. `강마에` 신드롬을 일으킨 김명민에 가려진 감이 없진 않지만 `베토벤 바이러스`는 장근석에게도 분명 `한방`이 됐다.

정일우는 2007년 막을 내린 `거침없이 하이킥`을 통해 일약 스타덤에 올랐다. 영화 `조용한 세상`의 아역을 거쳐 `내 사랑`에도 출연했지만 그는 `거침없이 하이킥`이 배출한 최고의 스타다.

덕분에 `돌아온 일지매`의 타이틀 롤을 차지한 그는 지난해 선보인 `일지매`의 이준기를 넘어서는 새로운 일지매의 탄생을 예고하며 기대감을 높이고 있다.

이민호는 `꽃보다 남자` 덕분에 자고 나니 스타가 됐다. 2006년 EBS 드라마 `비밀의 교정`으로 데뷔한 후 영화 `강철중:공공의 적 1-1`과 `울학교 이티` 등에 출연했지만 별로 주목을 받지 못했던 그는 `꽃보다 남자`의 구준표를 맡으면서 현재 폭발적인 인기를 누리고 있다.

◇이제 스물둘..신나게 달린다

문근영은 SBS연기대상 수상소감에서 "감사보다 죄송한 마음이 든다"면서 "앞으로 연기를 계속 하고 싶은데 이 상이 큰 짐이 되는 것 같아서 두렵다"는 말로 어린 나이에 대상을 받은 버거움을 표현했다.

방송사 연기대상이 대개 30대 이상의 연기자들에게 돌아가는 것과 비교해 문근영의 수상은 그만큼 이례적이었다.

이민호의 경우는 "남모르는 무명의 고통이 있었다"고 고백할 만큼 지난 3~4년 욕심대로 되지 않는 현실에 답답함을 느끼기도 했지만, 그 역시 어린 나이에 스포트라이트를 받게 된 경우다.

김영섭 SBS 드라마기획팀장은 "기존 한류 스타들이 40대로 접어드는 상황에서 차세대 한류 스타의 발굴이 절실한 시점"이라며 "그런 면에서 떠오르는 이들 네 명이 이제 스물 둘이라는 사실은 큰 기대감을 준다"고 밝혔다.

Source: star.mk.co.kr

Four 22 Year-old Star Actors Up and Coming

Lee Min-ho, Jeong Il-woo, Moon Geun-young, Jang Geun-seok

Lee, of the hit new drama series "Boys over Flower," has shot up to stardom. Jeong is also getting significant attention, and his drama "The Return of Iljimae" has yet to start.

Moon, who won the Grand Prix at the SBS TV awards late last year, was the heroine of the historical drama "Kingdom of the Winds" while Jang cemented his popularity for his role in the hit music drama "Beethoven Virus."

All four were born in 1987. The talented foursome of 22 year olds is set to rule 2009.

Tall, handsome, born stars

The four all have handsome looks and long, slender legs.

Lee is 186?, tall, Jeong 184? tall, and Jang 182? tall. Moon appears small but she is in fact 165? tall.

Lee is well built. In the drama, his character sports curly hair so his head looks bigger on screen but strong facial looks match his masculine figure.

In contrast, Jeong and Jang have more of a feminine flair. They have smooth, small faces while Moon is close to a real-life fairy tale character.

Big career break

Moon first gained attention playing the childhood character of actress Song Hye-gyo in the hit 2000 series "Autumn Tale." The Moon syndrome began with her 2004 film "Young Bride." In the latest "Kingdom of the Winds," she was comparable to her co-star, veteran actor Park Sin-yang. Her role of a woman disguised as a man was also well played.

Jang played the rebellious younger brother of actress Jeon Do-yeon in the 2005 "Lovers in Prague." He continued to appear in "Hwangjini" in 2005, "Hong Gil Dong" last year and in the latest "Beethoven Virus" in which he played a genius musician.

Jeong was another case of overnight stardom through the hit sitcom "Unstoppable High Kick," which ended in 2007. In the lead role of the new drama "Return of Iljimae," he is anticipated to play a character compared to Lee Jun-gi's performance in the 2008 "Iljimae."

Lee Min-ho is the latest heartthrob and teen superstar thanks to "Boys over Flower." He debuted in the EBS drama "Secret Campus" in 2006 and appeared in a number of movies including "Public Enemy 3" and "Our School ET" but didn"t gain much attention. His role of the wealthy and cocky "Gu Jun-pyo" in "Boys" has earned him explosive popularity.

Only 22, ready to soar

Receiving the grand prize at last year"s TV awards, Moon said she feels more sorry than grateful. She said "I want to continue acting but I'm greatly burdened by this award."

Lee has confessed to difficult times in the past 3 to 4 years when he was unknown and things didn"t work out as well as he thought they would.

Source: KBS Global

Guest tuchee11

Lee Min Ho in hanbok! OMG! :w00t: That is soooo adorable! Thanks for sharing huangsy!

Omo! JGS & LMH in the same article... the rockin 87ers! :D

Guest joeydragonlady

btw, i juz got Mackeren Run aka 달려라 고등어 DVD! LOL!

im goin to watch it after office.. ^_______^

huangsy, thanks a lot for the 'topless' pics of GJP... ^^;;

i was juz about much drooled watching him on whirl pool after JD's accident.

he looks so sexy when wet.. ^^;;

Sarah (aka maymay) you're here. I often visit this site to look at LMH's pictures.

I watched BFF ep. 5-6, It was funny and heartbreaking.

My favorite scene is the start of ep. 6, LMH starts to strip. I started laughing. If I

was Jandi I'd let him.

I read the manga and the character Tsukasa is not really likeable in the begining, I'm a

Hanasawa Rui fan, but watching the Korean BBF, LMH's Goo Jun-Pyo made me

feel for him more than Rui.

LMH had small roles in school related dramas, Goo Jun-pyo's character came at the right time and in

my own opinion it was created with LMH in mind. I keep having this strange daydream that

the role of Yoon Ji-hoon went to Jang Geun Suk. :w00t: But that would be a

totally different show.

I like that Lee Min Ho is tall and lanky. I am not into muscular guys no matter

how tall they are. I think like Lee Jun-Ki, LMH is an actor who doesn't want to

be trapped in one shape. Pretty Cool.

Yes. I've been bitten by the Jun-pyo bug.

OH MAH GOWDDD!!! LEE MIN HO IN HANBOK!!~~ TOTALLY ADORABLE!! :w00t:

YOU've MADE MY DAY, huangsy!! thank you so much!! :wub:

aigooo...his smile.......... made me smiling back... :blush:

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/848/davett4.jpg

photo credit: cafe daum & maymay

Gosh!!!! I really hope the outfit Min Ho wore above was for a modeling gig or for television ... as much as I love the hunk ... I can't imagine such fashion to be on display out on the streets ... (heehee)

The 44 th Baeksang Arts Awards "best new actor" nomination was awesome news, for just barely 6 episode ... I kinda predicted some kind of award nod when I first saw him on Boys Over Flowers in the first 2 episodes ... sooo happy it came true.

i bet there would be LMH's big ads posters around Seoul, especially Myeong dong.. my fav place..kekek... ^^

Yeah, Uhm Ki Joon is the strong candidate.

But we still dont know, coz that time LMH and Kim Bum drama (BOF) still not aired.

SO, i guess they still have big chance.

Especially LMH.

Or they can share it.

Korean awards always do that.

share the awards... :sweatingbullets:

my 3 guys are nominated on the 44th Baeksang Arts Awards for Category Popularity Awards. :rolleyes:

hardly choice.... but LMH is the best candidate for now bcoz of BOF B)

for the category 'Best New Actor', UKJ is good, but LMH is promising... ^^

share the awards??...did baeksang ever share the awards?...

sharing the New Calledonia behind the story :) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0swrXegsAk

and YTN star news BOF Presscon and interview with the casts ^^ : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLXElzv8jHo...feature=channel

-edit-

JOEY! YOU'RE ALSO HERE!! :lol:

yeah. what if JKS also casted in BOF, im gonna fly high, though!! haha...

that's our daydreams, joey...:P

Goo Jun-pyo's character came at the right time and inmy own opinion it was created with LMH in mind.

I totally agree with you..

LMH's portrayal as GJP with his own way... and success......... ^^

Guest baqinardo

my 3 guys are nominated on the 44th Baeksang Arts Awards for Category Popularity Awards. :rolleyes:

hardly choice.... but LMH is the best candidate for now bcoz of BOF B)

for the category 'Best New Actor', UKJ is good, but LMH is promising... ^^

share the awards??...did baeksang ever share the awards?...

Seems like this year gonna be a tough for the popularity.

I'm sure the nitizens in confusing right now..

haha..

But lucky for LMH and KB coz their drama currently is still airing.. :w00t:

I dunno in baeksang.

But in KBS, SBS and MBC drama awards they alsways do that.

Even the latest in MBC, they share the Daesang awards for KMM (Beethoven Virus) and Song Seung Hoon (EOE) :wacko:

if they have to share for Best New Actor, i hope it's gonna be LMH and KB. haha..

The awards still will be in a month.

so, that time BOF have reached half of the full episodes.

So, i hope that time the drama hit 30% and LMH can take the awards home.. :rolleyes: