Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

http://www.raindeocampo.com/2015/03/04/gangnam-blues-lee-min-ho-plays-an-accidental-gangster-in-sineasias-first-tagalized-movie/ Another nice review of GB.. "Acting was superb! All the actors are in tune with their characters. It has a mild hardcore feel in it and a couple of ‘kilig’ moments for the fans of Lee Min Ho. Unusually though, Lee doesn’t have a love interest here in this movie – no female love interest that is. But his love is very much centered towards his adopted family (Gil-Su and Seon-Hye), brother Yong-Ki (Kim Rae Won) and a lot of Southern Seoul’s land titles." "...Over-all, it was a really good film. And if not for the effort of SineAsia to ‘Tagalized’ the film, my review would be slightly different. The topics and discussions in the movie will be very hard to digest if it was only given an English or Filipino subtitles. I love it."

Thank all of you again. 

Summary of Samsonite Red talk concert video clip Part 2 by HunkyDory on P. 2391

-I just saw another video clip and I edited according to it.-

2:46 The MC continued "The second remark from Mr Lee Min Ho himself. 'The only way for me to relieve stress is sleeping.' Oh~ it doesn't seem to suit you. I don't know why, but I have an image that you work day and night and you always get on the plane. Do you have any time to sleep?"

3:03 Minho answered "Yes, I sleep sound nowadays. After finishing the promotional activities for the movie I got some free time."

3:10 The MC asked "How long do you sleep usually?"

3:13 Minho said "Normally I sleep for 8 to 12 hours unless I am waken up."

3:18 The MC commented "Well, you are quite diligent even when you don't have something to do..."

3:21 Minho added "I sleep as much as 16 hours when I sleep a lot." And everybody laughed.

3:25 The MC said "What are your sleeping habits, if any?" Minho paused for a moment and the MC changed his question. "Do you sleep in a curled up position or a sprawling position? Or..."

3:32 Minho said "Ah~ I don't sleep in a supine position." The MC cut in "You sleep on your side." Minho continued "Sometimes I sleep lying on my stomach."

3:40 The MC said to the fans "Why do your eyes turn sexy like this? Hahaha." [At first, I thought the MC said it to Minho, but I found out later that he said it to the fans based on other video clips.] Everybody laughed. The MC said to Minho "I see. By the way, do you have any symptoms such as insomnia? I guess that because you always have tiring schedule, you fall asleep right away."

3:47 Minho answered "I don't have insomnia, but I have something like this. When I have a day off during a hectic schedule, I'm likely to have difficulty in sleeping because the day is too precious for me to spend in sleeping."

3:55 The MC asked "That's because you want to have fun during that time?"

3:57 Minho answered "Not because I want to have fun but because I just don't want to let time pass away. Therefore, I try to be awake until I break down from exhaustion."

4:04 The MC laughed "Hahaha. On purpose?" Minho answered "Yes." The MC continued "What do you do until then?"

4:06 Minho said "I watch TV and play games..." Some fans shouted "Games~" at the same time.

4:10 The MC commented "Unexpectedly I think staying home and sleeping match quite well Mr Lee Min Ho. [To the fans] Many people here have trouble sleeping because of him, don't you?" The fans agreed "Yes!" The MC continued "You are seeing him even in your dream at night after you watch his movies or dramas, right?" [To Minho] "What do you recommend to these fans with trouble sleeping so that they can sleep well?"

4:26 Minho answered "Sleeping pills." At that everybody laughed out loud.

4:30 Minho said "I just joked. I don't take sleeping pills. I think energetic physical activities will help. Basking in the sunshine will help too."

4:41 The MC said "Right. You will fall asleep more easily when you get around than stay home. I will show you the third remark from Mr Lee Min Ho now."

• Like 1

Guest Moonrain

LovableLEE_13 said: http://www.raindeocampo.com/2015/03/04/gangnam-blues-lee-min-ho-plays-an-accidental-gangster-in-sineasias-first-tagalized-movie/ Another nice review of GB.. "Acting was superb! All the actors are in tune with their characters. It has a mild hardcore feel in it and a couple of ‘kilig’ moments for the fans of Lee Min Ho. Unusually though, Lee doesn’t have a love interest here in this movie – no female love interest that is. But his love is very much centered towards his adopted family (Gil-Su and Seon-Hye), brother Yong-Ki (Kim Rae Won) and a lot of Southern Seoul’s land titles." "...Over-all, it was a really good film. And if not for the effort of SineAsia to ‘Tagalized’ the film, my review would be slightly different. The topics and discussions in the movie will be very hard to digest if it was only given an English or Filipino subtitles. I love it."

@zinnia happybirth1.gif Thank you for all that you do for us here in Soompi LMH  :-*
@moonrain EIDER is the gift that keeps on giving, isn't it? :))
Our Oppa Long Legs :xbf9b61e0jw1epukynys1oj20dw0kudlq.jpg
I just hope that that trunk wasn't too high that he would risk injury :-SSEspecially doing what any 3-yr old loves to do ;))694c55d8jw1eprgwb2c80g20cc06y1kx.gif
The hair :x694c55d8jw1eprgyyf96og20cc06y1kx.gif
More Pics 

694c55d8jw1ept1ewp8zuj20jy0sgjvq.jpgbf9b61e0jw1epukz61p1qj20dw0kx40y.jpgbf9b61e0jw1epukyie3moj20dw0kvwix.jpgbf9b61e0jw1epukyzasuhj20dw0kuq6d.jpgbf9b61e0jw1epukww3ef7j20jg0t7n0s.jpg

cr rouduo, minozchile 

Guest Moonrain

Lol @pixie0622 i see what you mean  :))
@zinnia Happy Birthday and many more to come! >:D< :)
Edit: i just read your latest translation and the topic is very interesting ;)) we can probably spend days just talking about it haha. 
was he ever asked what he wears to sleep? im curious lol :)) i have a bad memory so im not sure if this was answered by Minho before.
@CallieP @adamfever i understand your concern but not to worry about Minho not getting on the Forbes list as he wasn't on TV at all last year. Actors get a lot of exposure thru dramas or movies and the barrage of interviews and talk shows were when he started promoting GB this year only. we have a drama to look froward to and possibly (fingers crossed) another movie so 2015 will most likely be a different story. 

moonrain said: LovableLEE_13 said: http://www.raindeocampo.com/2015/03/04/gangnam-blues-lee-min-ho-plays-an-accidental-gangster-in-sineasias-first-tagalized-movie/ Another nice review of GB.. "Acting was superb! All the actors are in tune with their characters. It has a mild hardcore feel in it and a couple of ‘kilig’ moments for the fans of Lee Min Ho. Unusually though, Lee doesn’t have a love interest here in this movie – no female love interest that is. But his love is very much centered towards his adopted family (Gil-Su and Seon-Hye), brother Yong-Ki (Kim Rae Won) and a lot of Southern Seoul’s land titles." "...Over-all, it was a really good film. And if not for the effort of SineAsia to ‘Tagalized’ the film, my review would be slightly different. The topics and discussions in the movie will be very hard to digest if it was only given an English or Filipino subtitles. I love it."

@zinnia thanks for your diligent effort it's a pleasure to read these gems that LMH says and belated birthday_20_text.gif(Sorry PIXIE I steal your gif hehe (talking in 3 year old talk lolzz I'm dying to know the story behind all those 3yo mentions) 
@adamfever @CallieP yeah I was a little concerned, but @moonrain's explanation makes good sense I guess! 
Regarding Adam's comment about movie stars not being included in that power list, that's also concerning, but I'll go on to say that I'm sure (regardless of the reasoning for them not being on it) they're probably not too worried about it, and are more invested in cementing their name in the movie industry (not very familiar with SK cinema quite yet or how prestigious or rewarding being an SK movie star is) to care much about being one of the top 40 powerful players (At least that's how I see it, cuz any other reasoning for them not being there is ludicrous and completely unfair IMO). 
Just by comparison, Hollywood movie stars are much more influential, wealthy and hold high prestigious positions in the entertainment industry than any tv star could ever possibly dream of, so that SK situation is extremely weird TBH!! Nonetheless, it's probably a popularity thing, as SK tv stars gain more exposure in Asia with the complex Asian market (china alone will guarantee them a huge exposure) So I guess I can see why. I am not very experienced in this particular topic as I'm quite new so I'll leave the discussion of the whys and the dynamics of the Asian entertainment industry to someone much more experienced than I :)
As for @moonrain's comment regarding LMH being asked what he wears when he sleeps, yes he was during one of his tours last year a lovely (not sure if she was Chinese/Taiwanese/or Japanese) MC asked him what he wears to sleep and he said he sometimes wears only tops (with nothing on the bottom :P) other times only bottoms and at times he sleeps nude. At which point she asked the audience which of the options they preferred most and they all shouted 3!! HAHAHA that was hilarious and he quite enjoyed all the attention paid to his nether region :)) I mean who wouldn't?? Naughty 3 yo LMH!! But we all love him like that, cuz he's A AWESOME!  :-bd

Guest Moonrain

Lol thank you @Danie_A for enlightening me, how could i have forgotten that???  @-) my thoughts are now running wild lol  :))
We have to look into how the ranking is based on (earnings, media & tv exposure and profession) to my understanding, one has to have all 4 indicators to be included in the list. Hence, Minho as an actor by profession did not have a drama or movie last year so he is excluded. i am rambling but i hope you get what i mean :D
@LovableLee_13 chingu, just give us a warning that the content in your post has spoilers and all. thanks :)

@zinnia Thank you for the translation. I can't help to laugh when I read this part of talk, hahaha. Minho and the host's conversations were really funny and witty. I loved it.
But could you explain what does it mean by "I sleep lying on my stomach?"I don't really get it, hahaha. Sorry..HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)