Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I saw a tweeter message from StarhausM.'[Notice] We received a lot of inquiries about the flower wreaths at the presscon of G'70. No manufactures including flower wreaths can be accepted owing to the condition of the venue. We hope for your understandings.'
I translated '화환' into flower wreaths but I think it means rice wreaths too.

@moonrain‌ , I want that calendar too! This was posted by Romanson in Facebook (US is included in the list of countries for overseas shipping!), 
Hi fans. We are having a heavy volume of messages, emails and phone calls enquring how to get the Romanson 2015 calendar from overseas. 

Basically, the calendar is given to customers with purchase of Romanson watches, meaning if you buy two, you get two calendars.

Below is a link for those wanting to purchase from overseas. Simply grab any Romanson watch you want on the website and LEAVE A MESSAGE REQUSTING the Romanson 2015 calendar. 
(Before you make payment, check out first to see if your country is in the list of overseas shipping)

http://bit.ly/1yhXkRk

Remember to mention that you would like to have the calendar shipped with the item as well.

There are limited numbers. Make a quick click!

Guest Moonrain

zinnia said: I saw a tweeter message from StarhausM.'[Notice] We received a lot of inquiries about the flower wreaths at the presscon of G'70. No manufactures including flower wreaths can be accepted owing to the condition of the venue. We hope for your understandings.'
I translated '화환' into flower wreaths but I think it means rice wreaths too.

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Ottoke? If this supporting event is cancelled, should we, @moonrain and @kris silva just purchase romanson instead to get the calender :))

Just saw the tweet from starhaus @zinnia :((

How we international fans showing our support for his new movie :(

Guest Moonrain

Lol @minomi11 the Romanson watch is more expensive  :)
its too bad we had to cancel :( there are two more events but we don't have all the info yet :) 
He's just YUMMY here =P~
6e81e5f5jw1emxs8zb77mj20l40hsgog.jpg6e81e5f5jw1emxs9199gej20hh0nmad2.jpg

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

hey @moonrain, don't lose hope, even though I can't afford for his limitited edition which is cost about $ 1,382.96  (it's an expensive watch price for me).
92888968_1_280.jpg

we can choose the affordable series like this one, I prefer the red one, remember our main target is his calender? not the watch :))
but the watch is good enough. still the question is when we buy this series, do we have the chance to get the calender or it's just for his super expensive limited edition :))

97123580_1_280.jpg76365598_1_280.jpg
item price: ₩67,900, approx $ 62.87
cr. Romason
source

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Minomi is ready to replace Minho in re:Minho concert.
aww, it's so cute.. Minho ssi, if you keep disappear like this, I'll love minomi more than you!
Do you hear me??? :((

Look at minomi, he's cute right?? :)

B3-DtUwCMAA5l7y.jpg

B3-DffXCEAE01de.jpg
cr. as tagged

Annyeong, Minoz!  :-h Thanks y'all for the updates :-*
@acrybaby @pinkmonster87 Thank you for the confirmation of his SEMIR FM on Sat. Dec. 6th in Nanjing >:D<  Finally we'll see him after a 2-week leave from Minoz cams :)
Daebak FAN ART =D> from AMH rain ^:)^be30cae7tw1emy1z6pmtgj21kw27nx4l.jpg
Compare to orig photo by MinozPeaceB4BaNI6CIAALOHe.jpg

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

woooah, look at that see-through shirt
Thanks Falcon for sharing this uber hot Minho, love it :-*

B4BCro-CcAEKxRr.jpg
cr. Falcon

@moonrain - thanks for making G'70 support announcement. You should save your write up for future use :) 
Despite wreath cancellation for 12/12, let's hope we can still do a support project for one of two other press events. 
----------------------
I read some responses to Ms. M's tweets and it seems a few fanclubs are a bit disappointed at the short notice, which is very understandable.
That said, having been going back and forth with Starhaus for the past few weeks while waiting for a definite "yes" or "no" answer, I completely understand its late notice. From my understanding, Starhaus doesn't set press conference date and place, Showbox does. And the official date was just set last week, zinnia called them for us numerous times, and the staff was very careful and cautious in not giving us anything misleading because they were also trying figure out logistics on their end to see if they could accommodate fans' request. 
And have you noticed that Ms. M also tweeted in English which is super rare because almost all past notices were done in Korean? *whisper* maybe they finally(!) notice non C, K, & J minoz. Maybe ;))

As the year winds down, and some of us are disappointed that we did not see him on-screen this year,this simple banner reminds us that uri Minho accomplished THREE major projects this year (yes @Wisd, he did not only do CFs ;;) )
e3970d78jw1emy5urr36dj20fa09qaaf.jpg

This is another way of looking at the roles he played in 2014---as FILM ACTOR, INTERNATIONAL ENTERTAINER, and as INTERNATIONAL BRAND AMBASSADOR good_org.gifgoodjob.gife3970d78jw1emy5uqw6aij20fa09qt99.jpg
cr as tagged/ DC via jennylin83_MZ