Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I saw this link from @WeAreMinoz , so I clicked on it.  After watching for the first few seconds, without understanding the language, I thought they twitted a wrong link, so i decided to shut it down, but I accidentally clicked on the last part of the video, then I understood why, and realized it wasn't a wrong link. You should try. if you are impatient, jump to the last third of it. Isn't it a nice surprise?

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/246127

Edit: oh, re the Semir event, I read somewhere that it's not confirmed, so hold our breath.

minomi11.1987_dd12 said: @adamfever, about the movie, don't worry, some said, everything that Minho's touch turn into gold, no exception for this movie :)) :))

**I'm trying to comfort myself because I also feel extra anxious for his movie debut.

He chose the best movie director/production to work with and give his best/everything for Kim Jong Dae role,
as for the result on how the movie will turn out, only time can tell, we'll see the result in January.
Like you and all minoz, always my best wishes for him.

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

@adamfever, I know as fans we always want him to be excel in anything, but as I observed, after BOF he always choose promising script and good production, but the drama is not only the result of one man's work, the whole production and the story played important part in it's success. And like you I'm glad Minho always acknowledge and appreciate his team, even more he value the experience no matter it's with bad or great rating, he never intended to boast one of them, even sometimes interviewer push him to choose only one for his favorite, this far he answered it wisely.

Same goes to movie, no matter how promising the script and great production, the result will be decided by it's execution and favorable from viewers and movie critics. At least he worked with great people and production so he gain more experience for this project no matter what the result is. As an actor he needs more work to perfected his acting craft, it's not good for him to always play safe. For me, this role is a big task for Minho, I never saw once ugly Korean gangster movie, many got praise and awards (I talk about nameless gangster and new world for the latest great gangster movie I watched), it's a hard genre in Korea that played by experienced and excellent actors,  it's a breakthrough for his career, moreover and it's not drama but movie.
and he dare to challenge himself, I'm proud of him. If he pass this test then he'll reach next milestone in his acting career.

*I refuse to doubt him because he's the one who brought manga remake project to be successful esp in ratings (BOF and city hunter),
and you can tell how many mangga remake end with sad story until now.
even though the success for drama will be very different with movie, but I see huge potential in him
that's why director Yoo ha wait for him to do this movie.

As a proud fans I would shout: Hey! what Minho can't do? even for singing and dancing that he's not fond of, now he improves a lot. Acting? mention it: a city hunter, a warrior, a childish and spoiled brat, a smart architect, mellow and sweet high schooler, you name it all, he gave his special touch to all of them.

But as a good fans I would humbly say: Let's see what he can do with his newest character, I'm sure KJD will be as charming as his previous roles.

@pixie0622 i like those japanese mags cover of LMH.. :x :x

OMG..if i put that jaw dropping pics on the wall of my room as posters..only two things will happen to me i'll be having insomia and can't sleep by staring him all night.. :-D :x or may be i can sleep well dreaming of him as my prince.. :-D :-D :x :x

he is really yummy.. :x :x

thanks for the updates MINOZ.. ;)

@Wisd As @moonrain mentioned, there may be 2 other press/ media events for G'70 that we can possibly support.  We will patiently await further details.
By the way, that Kumho Tire pic that you posted---ANDWAE!  They don't look good together.  He looks better by himself :))  Don't you agree? ea99718ftw1emyyfuyiksj217i1xwaqr.jpg
cr 一滴泪806
Another event to look forward to:  He has an event for INNISFREE in KL on Jan. 10th \:D/

B4GiHCoCcAA0uoy.jpg:large