Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest WutHmone

@myphim , @Maja :  Heehee...you guys surely know how to lure me out of lurking :D

Our anatomy teacher over there has given out our exam results but I couldn't go, check it out yet.
She doesn't know I'm drooling over here. =P~

sia3 said: @WutHmone's favourite side-profile
@rinoaclara's favourite All-Lee-Min-Ho
@hayuinblue ? You like ?
@awesomeduck's favourite ... I'm sure you can see it and get my drift ;)) coz great minds think alike!
@Maja ... as always, your stash is bigger than mine in terms of Minho :))
@LuvMinHo - you're not picky.... just like rinoaclara =))
@mappyminho - YOU. BEHAVE!!!! :P

viewimage.php?id=minho&no=29bcc427b68377
cr to Falcon

@maja
Oh my !..how can a guy so gorgeous from side profile....faint & nose bleed.....:-* :-* :-*Is my lunch break and I want that adam apple & sexy lip , so yummy :x :x :x
@rinoaclara was right, you do have heaps of lovely stach to share.....Thanks >:D<

Maja said: sia3 said: @WutHmone's favourite side-profile
@rinoaclara's favourite All-Lee-Min-Ho
@hayuinblue ? You like ?
@awesomeduck's favourite ... I'm sure you can see it and get my drift ;)) coz great minds think alike!
@Maja ... as always, your stash is bigger than mine in terms of Minho :))
@LuvMinHo - you're not picky.... just like rinoaclara =))
@mappyminho - YOU. BEHAVE!!!! :P

cr to Falcon

Maja said: @Sia3 @awesomeduck @LuvMinHo @WutHmone @rinoaclara @myphim @hayuinblue @mappyminho @everybody is this considered a side profile too?! ;)) ;;):))

cr to pic owner

sia3 said: Yes @hayuinblue - I had those collected since last year when I first saw it :D;))

Edit: But I mis-read your message! LOL! No, don't have HD. Only one of them is bigger than yours.
What about @Maja? My HD fetish did not kick in until this year :))

rinoaclara said: @maja : this is just my feelings or his body really looks more awesome to watch now?
I mean back on his earlier debut he looks more skinny. Even when he was on CH and wearing all that bloody cool Trugen's overcoat sometimes he still looks so skinny. And now with all those dimples and chubby cheek's, my god.. he's even more lovely to watch. haha.

and for @awesomeduck , dont worry im mature enough to see all of those sexy pics. Im not under 25. in case you just curious with my age :))

LuvMinHo said: awesomeduck said: Whao soo much goodies in here LOL :)) It's a LMH goodies party =)) =)) 
@sia3 - bwahahahaha :)) I think @LuvMinHo is just as good as us picking out the goodies/cookies/islands =))
Sorry to cut you post .. @awesomeduck.... Ducky. In fact, I was very innocent before joining this thread.. I learned a lot from you guys :))