Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest akri0816

Minho was catching a nap or sleeping during the PT scene...cannot believe he slept thru the striping scene! Heehee...lucky lady doing the hardwork!

Guest rinoaclara

@sia3 : I'm waiting for taxi, going on a meeting but I can't stop my self from peeking on this thread. Haha. Too much awesome pics to be ignore. Guess Im gonna do lots of backtracking tonight #:-S

@WutHmone's favourite side-profile
@rinoaclara's favourite All-Lee-Min-Ho
@hayuinblue ? You like ?
@awesomeduck's favourite ... I'm sure you can see it and get my drift ;)) coz great minds think alike!
@Maja ... as always, your stash is bigger than mine in terms of Minho :))
@LuvMinHo - you're not picky.... just like rinoaclara =))
@mappyminho - YOU. BEHAVE!!!! :P

viewimage.php?id=minho&no=29bcc427b68377
cr to Falcon

@Maja that that :-O :-O :-O :-O did u see that white shirt like @luvminho said Islands that tight shirt at second button *GASP* Choke ...Am I in heaven?????..i not only

went bonkers ..happily SCREAMED mad..when i saw that..           happy emoticon

@Ducky.Hey are you also in Cloud Nine..          cloud nine emoticon

@Luvminho Fantastic! Absolutely marvelous! One only realizes how huge they are when you’re right up next to them(Thoes Islands):D:D:D

@Sia ...you  *Tears* I dont have words to describe..Thank you....:x :x :x :x :x:x :x

laughing kitty emoticon