Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

7 LOOKS OF ACTOR LEE MIN HO THAT ARE UNFORGETTABLE

In addition to being one of the most loved and loved celebrities by international audiences, Lee Min Ho has an aura of a model, which makes it easy for any look, hair style, and outfit to look amazing in him.

Lee Min Ho's journey is vast, he managed to become one of the most famous celebrities in the world with his role as Gu Jun Pyo in the K-drama 'Boys Over Flowers'.

Lee Min Ho stole the hearts of his fans in every role in his series and movies. He demonstrated his versatility by adapting to the traits his character required, modifying his hair color and appearance.

The South Korean model is a symbol of poise and good taste, he turned some hairstyle and outfits into a reference for fashion. Meet the best outfits and styles that the protagonist of 'Personal Taste' gave to his MINOZ .

UNFORGETTABLE LOOKS OF ACTOR LEE MIN HO

An elegant king

tF8dmPp.jpg

Casual hair

UPIJPIr.jpg

Wet look

nlkLcNQ.jpg

Brown and casual

Spoiler

jPZrd1P.jpg

Romantic

Spoiler

mLXudgV.jpg

Long hair and historical outfit

Spoiler

orAwORi.jpg

Gu jun pyo

Spoiler

HFXIxfD.jpg

https://www.nacionrex.com/lee-min-ho-mejores-looks-outfits-peinados-fotos-t202011250003.html

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

@syntyche I think this isn't drama shooting , probbaly this is his yesterday CF shooting because his sweater same color 

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I hope we figure out when he is done filming for pachinko. I do think he will have free time soon to look through his offers and see if he likes to pick one of them. I also wish we get an interview from LMH soon.  I get so excited when I think about what project LMH will choose after pachinko :highonflowers: I want a 16-18 episode Netflix drama please!!:please:  Do we start looking for writer and PD from now? Lol :joy:

yes pachinko is a good project and I’m glad he has it in his profile. After all, it is based on a best-seller and critically acclaimed book. 

I carried this message this thread 

I will start looking in Feb. Other dramas will confim until Feb so we can see free PD and writer then.He will rest few months. I hope he will choose next drama fastly again. To think, If his filming will end in Feb and he will start next drama filming in Spring or Summer then probably Pachinko will be aired in Summer and his next drama will be aired end of the year , this will be amazing dream.

• Blob 6

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

@syntyche I think this isn't drama shooting , probbaly this is his yesterday CF shooting because his sweater same color 

I carried this message this thread 

I will start looking in Feb. Other dramas will confim until Feb so we can see free PD and writer then.He will rest few months. I hope he will choose next drama fastly again. To think, If his filming will end in Feb and he will start next drama filming in Spring or Summer then probably Pachinko will be aired in Summer and his next drama will be aired end of the year , this will be amazing dream.

omg, yes it will be an amazing dream :highonflowers:

If we want to have a drama to be aired around November of 2021, then we should get news around March or April. If his drama will be live shooting, then we can wait until Summer to get some news and they will start filming in Fall. I will also start looking for PD and writer around February. :D I don’t know who will be available though, I want the best PD for his next Korean drama. I’m also wondering what genre is good to choose. 

since pachinko is a short drama and we will probably have LMH in a couple episodes, I hope that LMH decides to come back quickly. I hope he chooses OTT again. I don’t know movie writer or PD, but Korean movie isn’t a good option due to the pandemic. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

A List Of *Dimpled* Korean Actors To Crush On

Lee Min Ho

Where we last saw him: The King: Eternal Monarch

His next project: Pachinko, a drama based on the best-selling novel of the same name by Min Jin Lee. Lee Min Ho is playing the role of Hansu, "a rich and powerful merchant with ties to organized crime." 

En9DqtxVcAI4y43?format=png&name=small

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

That's just a translation of OP's post. He did have a promotional video shooting the other day.

• Blob 7

23 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

omg, yes it will be an amazing dream :highonflowers:

If we want to have a drama to be aired around November of 2021, then we should get news around March or April. If his drama will be live shooting, then we can wait until Summer to get some news and they will start filming in Fall. I will also start looking for PD and writer around February. :D I don’t know who will be available though, I want the best PD for his next Korean drama. I’m also wondering what genre is good to choose. 

since pachinko is a short drama and we will probably have LMH in a couple episodes, I hope that LMH decides to come back quickly. I hope he chooses OTT again. I don’t know movie writer or PD, but Korean movie isn’t a good option due to the pandemic. 

Currently so many good PDs are working until spring/summer they will finish their works.

• Blob 4

7 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Currently so many good PDs are working until spring/summer they will finish their works.

So we can find a good PD for his next project. I want LMH to have a drama in Fall or Winter :happydance: 

Pachinko’s filming started soon after the announcement. But Korean dramas are different and they don’t usually start soon after drama announcement. LMH should start reviewing for his next work if he wants to have a project by the end of next year. 
I hope LMH thinks like we do :D we don’t have  any new interviews from him and we don’t know what his plans are. But we know he decided to come back after 4 months of break  so he might do the same. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

So we can find a good PD for his next project. I want LMH to have a drama in Fall or Winter :happydance: 

Pachinko’s filming started soon after the announcement. But Korean dramas are different and they don’t usually start soon after drama announcement. LMH should start reviewing for his next work if he wants to have a project by the end of next year. 
I hope LMH thinks like we do :D we don’t have  any new interviews from him and we don’t know what his plans are. But we know he decided to come back after 4 months of break  so he might do the same. 

If his Pachinko parts are really little (most probably it is) he should know he will comeback fastly, maybe he doesn't think Pachinko as main comeback work 

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

If his Pachinko parts are really little (most probably it is) he should know he will comeback fastly, maybe he doesn't think Pachinko as main comeback work 

Omg, yes LMH might not consider pachinko as major come back :wut:

maybe he already has reviewed a project and he will accept it after

he is done filming for pachinko. he might have reviewed for two projects, one short drama pachinko and the other longer drama :Please:

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

I wanted to make gif Lazada but they didn't update on Youtube , the quality was low

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omg, yes LMH might not consider pachinko as major come back :wut:

maybe he already has reviewed a project and he will accept it after

he is done filming for pachinko. he might have reviewed for two projects, one short drama pachinko and the other longer drama :Please:

I understand after I read book , his parts definitely so little , if they want to rising LMH's parts , they should change story completely and this is impossible. So I think so now.

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

LMH still looks adorable even in low res. :lol:

I'd like to be surprised again by his next project. Remember we got a pleasant surprise with Pachinko; we didn't see it coming that he'd venture into the global scene with Apple, and via a critically acclaimed novel at that.

:dorashakes::dorashakes: 

• Like 4
  • Blob 5