Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

13 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

Thank you for sharing and translating their interactions. They are indeed dorky and that make them more relatable. 

For me it is indeed sad that being extremely famous comes with him renouncing to do such normal things as taking a stroll whenever he feels like that. It must be exhausting and tiring, but he always seems to be so happy and grateful to his fans that I firmly believe that he is really mentally strong, and that deserves my respect. 

By the way, once more I missed all the fun! I wasn't expecting him to upload chapter 2 so soon. 

(I have been looking forward to use that emoji since I arrived in soompi) 

lol- I see emoji's that I want to use too, but the timing needs to be right.

40 minutes ago, CallieP said:

So he is studying to get his doctorate?  Taking his time though.  Do we do know a doctorate in which field?  Film and theatre?

Seriously, seems like someone in LMH's team is monitoring our site and reporting to LMH. :fullofhearts:

I remember, before MS that LMH was studying for his master's deg.

I think LMH would get a kick reading our posts.  

8 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Hey guys I am back :). Any new news that I missed?

lol his movielogs had us :2540_meh:unexpectedly all weekend!  Check them out on youtube.  The link is a couple pages back.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 4

7 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

lol- I see emoji's that I want to use too, but the timing needs to be right.

I remember, before MS that LMH was studying for his master's deg.

I think LMH would get a kick reading our posts.  

lol his movielogs had us :2540_meh:unexpectedly all weekend!  Check them out on youtube.  The link is a couple pages back.

okay I will tomorrow when I am on my computer. PS sorry can't take gifs out of posts I am on my phone.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3

On 10/31/2020 at 4:36 AM, CallieP said:

I hope he has a 16 episode drama or movie with Netflix soon after Pachinko is done.  

On 10/31/2020 at 5:35 AM, Nikaa94 said:

Omg, say it louder 

A 16 episode K-drama on Netflix 

Since now we know that LMH team is lurking around here, I am just echoing this request from Soompi Minoz chingus.

Yes Minho-ssi, we wish for a 16 episodes K-drama or a movie with Netflix, next after Pachinko is done. Thank you very much for listening to our inputs. :D 

:approves:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 2

4 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Since now we know that LMH team is lurking around here, I am just echoing this request from Soompi Minoz chingus.

Yes Minho-ssi, we wish for a 16 episodes K-drama or a movie with Netflix is next after Pachinko is done. Thank you very much for listening to our inputs. :D 

:approves:

yes yes yes yes :piggydance:

Minoz wishes for a Netflix K-drama after Pachinko!! After all the good news and updates from LMH, we figured that LMH was preparing for his projects in the past 4 months. So we can be hopeful that he will come back soon after Pachinko considering that it is an eight episode drama. Let’s hope for a longer drama come back. Considering COVID-19 and the whole situation, working with streaming platforms is the best strategy now. :approves:

Allow me to wiggle to LMH’s to-be-announced Netflix drama!

:2540_meh:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 4

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

So he is studying to get his doctorate?  Taking his time though.  Do we do know a doctorate in which field?  Film and theatre?

I remember it's about Film and Image or something like that.

57 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Did MinHo's facebook page change? I saw full numbers (like 21,500,000 etc) and account of likes .But I see just 21M now it says private ?Why? Do you see same?

I saw 2163萬 (萬 = 10K) followers, but "like" is disappeared.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Imagine LMH announces his Netflix drama right about he is finishing Pachinko AND we get to see his Netflix drama sooner than Pachinko considering it will be live production :mrgreen: just a wishful thinking!!:highonflowers:

edit: I should start looking for a good writer and pdf for his Netflix drama :hypehype:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

Imagine LMH announces his Netflix drama right about he is finishing Pachinko AND we get to see his Netflix drama sooner than Pachinko considering it will be live production :mrgreen: just a wishful thinking!!:highonflowers:

edit: I should start looking for a good writer and pdf for his Netflix drama :hypehype:

I don't think just Netflix now, we never think Apple but look, Maybe Disney or other platforms :lol: Probably all OTT platform want to catch up Hallyu actors in the future. I think just rookie or other actors will stay on Tv , era changes.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't think just Netflix now, we never think Apple but look, Maybe Disney or other platforms :lol: Probably all OTT platform want to catch up Hallyu actors in the future. I think just rookie or other actors will stay on Tv , era changes.

But I think Netflix has better offers. so chances of him choosing a Netflix drama is high. Many Minoz said, including me, that LMH would choose a movie. But see, Lee Min Ho is coming back with a drama. Because of COVID, it is best to work with streaming platforms. I think LMH doesn’t care about movie or drama, he cares about story and character. Just because he is filming a drama now doesn’t mean he will not pick a drama again. If he likes the story, he will pick that project. 

I think LMH was offered Netflix shows but rejected those and chose Pachinko because of the story and got attracted to the book. But we never know. I never would have thought he would choose Apple TV plus drama. 

edit: I really hope that MYM Is preparing LMH’s future plans. He can have a month of break or so and then come with a new project. i want LMH to take multiple projects and have projects lined up.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

12 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I searched I think (if it is true) Facebook regulate face pages, maybe they removed likes 

@leeminhosny, as early as last quarter of last year, Facebook had already planned that they could soon start hiding the Like counter on News Feed posts to protect users’ from envy. IG is already testing this in other countries, showing a post’s audience just a few names of mutual friends who’ve Liked it instead of the total number. The idea is to prevent users from destructively comparing themselves to others and possibly feeling inadequate if their posts don’t get as many Likes. It could also stop users from deleting posts they think aren’t getting enough Likes or not sharing in the first place. I guess now, Facebook would likely do so gradually and pull back if it significantly hurts usage or ad revenue. In my opinion, I really do not care what others feel about what I post because Facebook is just a place where you can feel free to post what you want when you want and how you want. Recently, Facebook has put some restrictions on certain things that are not necessary. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

lol his movielogs had us unexpectedly all weekend!  Check them out on youtube.  The link is a couple pages back.

@CarolynH, I'm glad that as of now, his channel has over 86,000 subscribers while his very first video “Movielog EP.1” has already garnered over 250,000 views. Isn’t that amazing? :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

42 minutes ago, willenette said:

@CarolynH, I'm glad that as of now, his channel has over 86,000 subscribers while his very first video “Movielog EP.1” has already garnered over 250,000 views. Isn’t that amazing? :blush:

yes it’s amaziiiiiiiiing

:2540_meh:

======

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 3

Lazada propels digital pivot of sellers as consumers await biggest 11.11 deals

Lazada urged sellers to leverage its online platform to reach consumers during the COVID-19 pandemic as the Alibaba group mounts its 12th 11.11 global sale event this year.

Users in China have long been using online platforms to shop, but it's a different story in Southeast Asia, Lazada Group co-president and regional head of Commercial Jessica Liu said during Alibaba's 
virtual event. 

The pandemic and resulting lockdowns pushed residents to shop more or shop online for the first time, she said.

Liu said Southeast Asia has one of the "fastest growing" e-commerce sectors in the world, which is expected to grow 4X by 2025.

Young e-commerce consumers in Southeast Asia are easily attracted to entertainment such as games, live streaming and celebrities, Liu said, thus the decision to launch Korean actor Lee Min Ho as its first regional brand ambassador.

Lee Min Ho was chosen to inject more "happiness" in the partnership with South Korea's "premiere leading man," Lazada earlier said. 

Lazada said the Korean actor would be able to "capture the imagination" of shoppers and inspire happiness across Southeast Asia especially in the time of uncertainty as the world grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.

global.png

https://news.abs-cbn.com/business/10/30/20/lazada-propels-digital-pivot-of-sellers-as-consumers-await-biggest-1111-deals

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 2