Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest GrashlyD

I love Lee Min Ho, He's a great Actor, He's Facial expression in every movies, and His portrayal of the character is so GOOD,- Excellent!Im a fan of yours here in Philippines, I'm dying to see you in personal..I love your role in The Heirs as Kim Tan, You have a good chemistry to Park Shin Hye!Keep it up! take care always I'm looking forward for your new movie "Gangnam Blues"  and in Hollywood also ,you are qualified in Hollywood, please learn to speak in english..

How can he look so delicious in a simple T and torn jeans?   =P~ BtmIpQ9CMAAyNeI.jpg:large

Re Gangnam Blues:  Today is a big shooting day for uri Minho.  Let's pray that he (and his castmates) will be able to complete the filming successfully with zero-injuries [-O<
Closer edit of Yadea BTSCute as a lost puppy 8->Btlqe_LIMAAtFib.jpg:large
cto

@pixie0622 I am with you.  How can we organised and do something for our LMH.  The other FC are very active and make so much effort to support him and the people who work with you. I wonder when we in Soompi LMH can do some thing really very practically for him and show our support and our love, sighhhhhh!!!!! First we must be united .. then we can go for bigger things .....anyone here is a good organiser/manager/leader.......???????? :)>- :)>-

alesia44 said:
Wow this is cute.. Lee Min Ho and Seolhyun (Kim Jong Dae and his sister)
It seems she gave him AOA's CD album, it's her girl group.

At the top it's written "To Minho oppa <3"

@Official_AOA
영화 촬영중에!!!
민호오빠도 좋아하는 단발머리♡
씨디를 드렸습니당ㅎㅎ
저희 진짜 남매같죠^3^

Rough translation
"Shooting a movie!!! Minho oppa also likes short/bob hair ♡ (AOA's new song), (I) give (him) CD haha, We are really like brother and sister right? ^3^ "

Guest guadi

Yet another reminder, but this one is incredibly serious, and everyone should heed to it:
After a discussion with a moderator (@ebullience): 
Please be aware that any duplicate account created is a serious infraction against the forum's rules.6. NO DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS
Creating multiple accounts will result in automatic ban of the additional account(s) and potential ban of the main account. (source)

From personal experience, I've seen two posters who created duplicate accounts and they got into some serious trouble with admins. To avoid this situation, please do not create duplicate accounts. One soompi's forum account per person. It is that serious, and to people with duplicate accounts (you know who you are), just stop :)
Edit: This is referring to accounts here for the forums. Unrelated to SIDA voting.

Guest Moonrain

gaeingoh said: @pixie0622 I am with you.  How can we organised and do something for our LMH.  The other FC are very active and make so much effort to support him and the people who work with you. I wonder when we in Soompi LMH can do some thing really very practically for him and show our support and our love, sighhhhhh!!!!! First we must be united .. then we can go for bigger things .....anyone here is a good organiser/manager/leader.......???????? :)>- :)>-

Guest minnu

after a long tiring day.....i am finally here....seeing our oppas updates.........waiting for gangnam blues...how are you all?