Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest minhol

@fs we're not argue, we're talk. glad if you're sorry.
Sorry if i'm asking, on nate votes, is my votes counted if i'm creating many nates acc using 1 ip adress? I cant created more fb but i'm trying harder and even asking my friends help to votes for minho oppa. hehe.

minhol said: @fs we're not argue, we're talk. glad if you're sorry.
Sorry if i'm asking, on nate votes, is my votes counted if i'm creating many nates acc using 1 ip adress? I cant created more fb but i'm trying harder and even asking my friends help to votes for minho oppa. hehe.

Guest minnu

stealing the hearts of millions.......becoming an ideal lover in dreams of those millions...one and only lee min ho...

Is there any instruction for creating more than 1 Nate accounts anywhere? If not does anyone still keep/know where to locate the instruction to just create an account for Nate, maybe I can figure it out from there.

I've been quite busy and away from from my personal computer, so I haven't been able to do to make more accts on Nate, just managed 1 vote per day per site.

Thanks.

uh, just curious, I can only cast my vote using Google Chrome or IE, not Firefox. Firefox keeps asking me to log in again and again, I've never been able to select 3 actors on Firefox. Does it happen to anyone else?

@pixie0622 
Awww such a sweetheart ! you remembered *feeling kWdNf9d.gif Thanks 
Wishing all my fellow Minoz a very joyous Eid ul Fitr (Feast  upon end of Fast-Breaking)May the day be filled with delightful moments that you can treasure.May the year ahead be fruitful for your home and your family and you too.Eid Mubarak to all those who celebrate.

Guest SusoR

hello Minoz .. i have aleady created 7 accounts on nate but i cant vote regulary due my internet connection .. if anyone who can do it regularly can send  me a private message so i can send it to him o her !! .. thank you .. please keep voting :)  :)

Guest Moonrain

adamfever said: Is there any instruction for creating more than 1 Nate accounts anywhere? If not does anyone still keep/know where to locate the instruction to just create an account for Nate, maybe I can figure it out from there.

I've been quite busy and away from from my personal computer, so I haven't been able to do to make more accts on Nate, just managed 1 vote per day per site.

Thanks.

uh, just curious, I can only cast my vote using Google Chrome or IE, not Firefox. Firefox keeps asking me to log in again and again, I've never been able to select 3 actors on Firefox. Does it happen to anyone else?

Guest Moonrain

pixie0622 said: OH MY GOLLY WOW  :-OWhen was this taken?  EVERYTHING about it is just.................smiley-shocked017.gif Major nom-nom =P~  =P~*scurries off to take cold shower*