Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest vnlmhfan

I agree with what you said here @guardi but can you tell ppl at fault in a polite way? I sense you are not Asian bc what you said seems very harsh in Asian culture, esp mine. Please understand a lot of Asians here are very sensitive abt it because of our culture. Please be a little bit sensitive. I understand you are frustrated with ppl keep violating the rules, please understand there are new young fans of our opppa who are too young to get the commonsense. They just post whatever is in their mind. No need to continue to scold them when they realize their mistakes. About a week ago, I saw a competitor from another fandom flagged OT on one of the message here which was nothing to do with her idol. I confronted her in a personal message and she said it was a mistake, she didn't mean it. Did I believe her? No, but she appologized, and I even thanked her fixing it. I remember you posted a long time ago asking us to ignore trolls instead of flagging them, why couldn't you do what you preached? I might get banned for this because it's your thread and understand how you want it to be run. But I have put my opinion before I go even though the subject has nothing to do with me. Please continue voting for LMH!

@vnlmhfan Please don't leave----you are too precious to us.  Everyone has made her point.  Let's just all move on and accept that what has transpired is what makes this thread alive and crazy all these years.  Too many passionate fangirls in one place, ottoke???======================================
Revisiting Beijing 20140615《YOU&I》  with new pics from sunrise
BtaH8FuCMAAabSb.jpg:large
BtaIBL_CYAAmE-3.jpg:large
BtaIEQXCIAErswO.jpg:large

BtaIHxACIAEne53.jpg:largeBtaH2jfCMAEsTQE.jpg:largeBtaH0G4CMAAelwK.jpg:large

Guest guadi

vnlmhfan

said: No need to continue to scold them when they realize their mistakes.

(I didn't scold them. I posted in response to this so called "cold breeze" and "innocent until proven guilty" to make a point)...

I remember you posted a long time ago asking us to ignore trolls instead of flagging them

, why couldn't you do what you preached? I might get banned for this because it's your thread and understand how you want it to be run. But I have put my opinion before I go even though the subject has nothing to do with me. Please continue voting for LMH!

MINOZ POWER IS SHOWING ITS MIGHT!BtaAGwrCQAAQuC3.jpg:large

The gaps have further narrowed!  Less than 2% in NATE and only 7% in SOOMPI \:D/GO, GO MINOZ!  KEEP ON VOTING (and ignore the invalid claims of the other party)!Let's win this for Minho!Isn't this cute? :))861464462.gif?1406324905

Guest guadi

I know I come across a little sensitive. But nothing I dislike more when someone says something against the current is deemed as hostility. I'm not going to stay silent in order to maintain a friendly zone at the expense of something else. Having opinions is okay. In fact everyone should have one, that's part of having a healthy discussion. If you want to debate me, you can, if your opinion is reasonable I accept it.
Also, if people like to point out certain things or recommend me doing certain things, you should check my posting history first because chances are I've done all those already. And those options didn't work on certain people. 
If there's one thing I like to apologize is that my posts and responses associated with my posts make people feel uneasy. I understand. But there are times when I have to say something especially when I was told to practice what I preached when I've been doing that already.

CHINGUS!  Por fa.......let's just have @guadi say the last word on this issue (since she said the first words  ).....and let's all remember that all these started with clear violations of forum rules.  Some words issued may have been too harsh but these have been acknowledged and clarified.  Ergo, no more reason to drag this any further.  Minho says, "ENOUGH!"BtYjgfACYAAuGkF.jpg:large

We have a bigger fight going on and let's all harness our feelings of hostility, uneasiness, anger towards the COMPETITION and VOTE FOR MINHO (and The Heirs and cast)!
Minho says, "LET'S FIGHT, MINOZ....WE CAN WIN THIS!"BtYjgc0CUAAX5dI.jpg:large

Onward!  JIK-JIN!!!!

Guest prosperity

If you guys want to see why it is important to watch what you say, just go take a look in the other actor's (had to edit the word I previously used because I don't think it was the right one) thread. You guys might not have liked how @guadi handled the situation, but if you take a look in that thread, I am sure you guys would "get it". 
I am kind of peeved right now. So I am coming here to blow my top. Once you give others a reason to criticize, they will run it into the ground, that is why we have to careful about what we say here, because for some reason they are lurking here like crazy, only to go back to their thread and discuss us, and lead to underhanded things being said about LMH, who is innocent in this.
I just decided to take a peek over there, because I was just curious to see if what I had feared was taking place, and alas! it was. That is why when things like this happens we must shut it down immediately! Because look at this situation now…
I have edited my posts so many times, because I don't want my post to become hateful and angry. I just wanted you guys to see that actions have repercussions. If you don't like how @guadi handled it, stop addressing it, it's obvious that she will not continue to bring it up if you don't. If it is really something you want to talk about then shoot her a message, instead of this back and forth, taking place currently smfh. 
Now, this is for the lurkers from that other thread, because I know y'all are watching. Y'all have said some erroneous stuff. The fact that KSH won Baeksang (an award y'all paid for), and LMH did not, does not mean KSH will win this one, or mean Baeksang was more "fair" or legit. LMH fans DECIDED TO BOYCOTT BAEKSANG BECAUSE WE DID NOT WANT TO BE USED AS MINDLESS DRONES THAT CORPORATIONS THINK THEY CAN SQUEEZE MONEY OUT OF RIDICULOUSLY. WE DECIDED TO USE OUR MONEY IN OTHER WAYS. Therefore, Baeksang is not a true representation of the power of this fandom, given the fact that we didn't even try. Okay?
I will ignore all the other things said, and won't address it here. Because even though, I was a little peeved by what was said, I really don't care about your opinion enough to reply.
Another example of why we need to be careful of what we say...

Guest TeresaR

I am new here but I am a huge LMH fan. I love this site and this thread, so many cool pics of LMH. I could go blind.

Quick question...are there any LMH fanclubs?

Guest guadi

TeresaR said: I am new here but I am a huge LMH fan. I love this site and this thread, so many cool pics of LMH. I could go blind.

Quick question...are there any LMH fanclubs?

Welcome @TeresaR  :-h  I'm not the best person to answer your Q---but I just want to say that there are many fan clubs in many parts of the world, and they are called Minoz.  Here at Soompi, many of us are not affiliated with a particular FC, although we plan to register individually in the MINOZ Official Fan Club that Minho's agency (Starhaus) recently opened HERE
From BENCH online storeBtbmSHZIgAAIk4V.jpg:large

Guest guadi

@prosperity - thank you writing things nicer than I can :) 
I think what I wrote that perception matters also apply to other fandoms. If they (not all members of course) want to stoop to a lowly level, that's their problem and it's a reflection on their fandom culture. More than anything it's just a sad reflection and one that we should strive to avoid :))