Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest linsay1008

hayuinblue said:

@sia3

thanks for the pic :-* :-*

is that new pics ?

@awesomeduck

you sound just like @rinoaclara

she said the same as you that she'll buy trugen if she had a chance to visit korea

@sia3 & @awesomeduck

do you have any plan to visit korea ?

@hayuinblue - obviously Trugen chose the right model hahaha :)) making @rinoaclara and I want to buy it =)) I have plans to visit Korea next year \m/

Where's trugen store location?? I went to korea twice last year n oct but never saw trugen :((

Guest akri0816

@awesomeduck....me too! Planning to go next year during autumn! Visited Korea 4 times during winter...guess staying in the tropics too long! Btw, when u planning to go? :D

Guest akri0816

My hp is overloaded with at least 12k of his pics but got problem copying them out from the phone! [-O< nothing happens to them before I save them to disc! Some many gorgeous pics shared here!! :x

Guest akri0816

@awesomeduck....nope!

:(( 2 company trip, 1 with parents n 1 with anti fan friends! Still waiting my chance to see him in real life...queueing overnite wi fans is an experience I wan so much to experience! Am I crazy? Hope can time wi some event happening there....

@awesomeduck

How can that be spoilt??? If I buy the ticket to see him, of course I should not need to camp outside overnight for a seat! :))

Agree 100%. We can Q for our turn to meet. But overnight queeing/camping... Hmmm... I'm a lazy, not-so-into-LMH fan (if there's even such a category) after all :P